Derrick Henry's Extension

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
JoshGordonsDealer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Derrick Henry's Extension

Postby JoshGordonsDealer » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 am

For July 2020 Mizelle ADP data, Henry is currently the 12th RB off the board. I have to think this moves him up a bit.

OhCruelestRanter
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:15 am

JoshGordonsDealer wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 am
For July 2020 Mizelle ADP data, Henry is currently the 12th RB off the board. I have to think this moves him up a bit.
Over who? It’s a positive for Henry, but it doesn’t change his age, heavy mileage, and limited passing game role. If you valued Taylor/Helaire over him before this, I doubt it changes now. Same for Jacobs and Sanders. Maybe you can move him ahead of Chubb? I get the case for it, but I probably wouldn’t do it. I don’t see him passing Cook/Mixon/Kamara, and I assume CMC, Barkley, and Zeke are out of the question.

Maybe this widens the gap between Henry and the Jones/Fournette/Drake/Ekeler tier of vets and the Dobbins/Swift/Akers tier of rookies.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

Ice
MVP
MVP

Postby Ice » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:12 pm

Space Cowboy wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:30 am
Good deal for both ends, surprised TEN paid up though.
Agree although the Titans didn’t really go crazy.

The RB Market is pretty set. The studs get 15 or so and the very good 11-12 million. Henry falls into the very good category.

Pretty disposable position by NFL standards for the majority of RB’s. At Least Henry is above the disposable category.
The clock is running and there are no timeouts