Jerry Jeudy Official Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
d3sp3rad0
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Jerry Jeudy Official Thread

Postby d3sp3rad0 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:34 pm

How much of an impact do the long-term signings of Courtland Sutton and Tim Patrick have on his current dynasty value, both in the short- and long-terms? Does his value take a hit due to capped upside, and if so, how much? How likely is he to emerge as an "Alpha WR1" with both of these guys extended, and also with K.J. Hamler presumably returning healthy next year (on top of Fant as well as an emerging Albert O. also soaking up some targets)?
LOS DESPERADOS

2020 startup / 2020 champion

10 team | half-PPR | 1QB | 6-pt pass TD

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/TE, FLEX, FLEX

QB: Dak, Tua, Stafford, Tannehill, Purdy
RB: Saquon, Ekeler, D. Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Kamara, Gainwell, Cordarrelle, D. Henderson, Mark Ingram, Chase Edmonds, Boston Scott, Jordan Mason, Mike Boone
WR: Tyreek, Amari, D.J. Moore, Aiyuk, Jeudy, A. Robinson, Van Jefferson, Laviska, Odell, Hamler, D. Mims,
TE: Goedert, Njoku, Everett, Albert O., O.J. Howard

Taxi: Dyami, Tylan W.

2023 picks: 2.01 (11), 2.05 (15), 3.01 (21), 4.06 (36), 5.04 (44)

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Hard to explain, but Tim Patrick just won't seem to get out of the way completely. Jeudy is very talented. Question is if he's Sammy Watkins or Calvin Ridley.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm

dynastyninja wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:41 pm Hard to explain, but Tim Patrick just won't seem to get out of the way completely. Jeudy is very talented. Question is if he's Sammy Watkins or Calvin Ridley.
I believe in the talent. I just question whether there will be an upgrade to top 10 QB play and/or a change in the coaching staff / offensive philosophy.

It's hard to see a path for any of these Broncos WR's being anything better than low end WR2's/WR3's when everyone is healthy otherwise. It's without a doubt one of the most skilled WR groups on paper. It's a shame that Denver's inability to evaluate QB's has hamstrung them this way.

d3sp3rad0
Rookie
Rookie

Postby d3sp3rad0 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:51 pm

mild wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm I just question whether there will be an upgrade to top 10 QB play
True, I didn't even mention the QB scenario. So much hinges on this, as well.
LOS DESPERADOS

2020 startup / 2020 champion

10 team | half-PPR | 1QB | 6-pt pass TD

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/TE, FLEX, FLEX

QB: Dak, Tua, Stafford, Tannehill, Purdy
RB: Saquon, Ekeler, D. Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Kamara, Gainwell, Cordarrelle, D. Henderson, Mark Ingram, Chase Edmonds, Boston Scott, Jordan Mason, Mike Boone
WR: Tyreek, Amari, D.J. Moore, Aiyuk, Jeudy, A. Robinson, Van Jefferson, Laviska, Odell, Hamler, D. Mims,
TE: Goedert, Njoku, Everett, Albert O., O.J. Howard

Taxi: Dyami, Tylan W.

2023 picks: 2.01 (11), 2.05 (15), 3.01 (21), 4.06 (36), 5.04 (44)

ChinAntlerParseMans
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby ChinAntlerParseMans » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:52 pm

I like Jeudy, but I love me some Sutton. Jeudy's better, and with the emergence of Tim Patrick, plus Patrick's extension, I could see Sutton getting traded. Honestly, I'm starting to question Sutton's fit with the Broncos long-term and what their commitment is to him. I doubt he's a part of their long-term plans. Good player, but he'll get his money when he's a FA, and the Broncos just aren't using him when they got Jeudy and Patrick both out there.

frerichs5
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby frerichs5 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:02 am

ChinAntlerParseMans wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:52 pm I like Jeudy, but I love me some Sutton. Jeudy's better, and with the emergence of Tim Patrick, plus Patrick's extension, I could see Sutton getting traded. Honestly, I'm starting to question Sutton's fit with the Broncos long-term and what their commitment is to him. I doubt he's a part of their long-term plans. Good player, but he'll get his money when he's a FA, and the Broncos just aren't using him when they got Jeudy and Patrick both out there.
They just gave Sutton a new contract a few days ago.
12 Team PPR, SF, TEP (2 PPR)
QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, SF, 2 Flex

QB - Burrow, Prescott, Cousins
RB - Jacobs, Etienne, Kamara, Hubbard, Ford, Gibson, Dobbins, CEH, Hunt
WR - Chase, Lamb, Metcalf, Diontae, Ridley, Bateman, Thielen, Iosivas, Charlie Jones, Derius Davis, Rakim Jarrett
TE - Kincaid, Goedert, Fant, Jelani Woods

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:42 am

He's looked solid this season. The ankle injury is probably going to prevent a breakout this year, but 6 catches in 3/4 games is good.

I think the Broncos are just setting the table for a QB in the offseason. Williams + Jeudy, Sutton, and Patrick + Fant is a very good group of young skill position talent to entice someone like Rodgers to sign with Denver.

halfbaked88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby halfbaked88 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:29 am

Cameron Giles wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:42 am He's looked solid this season. The ankle injury is probably going to prevent a breakout this year, but 6 catches in 3/4 games is good.

I think the Broncos are just setting the table for a QB in the offseason. Williams + Jeudy, Sutton, and Patrick + Fant is a very good group of young skill position talent to entice someone like Rodgers to sign with Denver.
It certainly appears the Broncos are doing everything in their power to create an attractive landing spot for a QB to come in and succeed. Similar to what acquiring Peyton Manning did for them.

I mean if Rodgers or Watson was placed in that offense its hard not to see them being the favorites in the AFC. Over BUF, BAL, TEN, everyone. That squad just one critical player away from blast off.

Shcritters
MVP
MVP

Postby Shcritters » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 pm

halfbaked88 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:29 am
Cameron Giles wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:42 am He's looked solid this season. The ankle injury is probably going to prevent a breakout this year, but 6 catches in 3/4 games is good.

It certainly appears the Broncos are doing everything in their power to create an attractive landing spot for a QB to come in and succeed. Similar to what acquiring Peyton Manning did for them.

I mean if Rodgers or Watson was placed in that offense its hard not to see them being the favorites in the AFC. Over BUF, BAL, TEN, everyone. That squad just one critical player away from blast off.
If they upgrade QB's to Rodgers or Watson they instantly become a top 5 offense. Man I hope they get one of the two... because Jeudy and Sutton (I have both) would be Godwin/Evans, both with top 10 upside.
Gopher Two
PPR SF, WR & TE Premium (WR 1.2 PPR , TE 1.5 PPR), 10 total starters, 1 QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Mahomes, Prescott, Mayfield
RB: Hall, Pacheco, Jacobs, Connor, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Tyreek, AJ Brown, Flowers, CSutton, JJeudy, Slayton, Iosivas
TE: McBride, DSchultz, Musgrave, Kraft, MGesicki
2024: 1.02, 2.02
2022 and 2023 League Champ

SafeLeague #1 (12 team, SF, 2.0 PPR TE Prem). 10 total starters 1 QB, 1SF (QB/TE/RB/WR), 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Purdy, Levis, DTR
RB: Pacheco + scrubs
WR: Downs, MMims, EMoore, Jeudy, MWilson + scrubs
TE: Hock, Kincaid, Pitts, Mayer + scrubs
2024: 1.01, 1.05, 1.11, 2.01, 2.02, 2.06,
2025: 2 1sts, 2 2nds

SafeLeague #2
QB: Purdy, Richardson, Hooker, Willis
RB: literal ZERO RB (for now)
WR: Mingo, MMims, Toney, Skyy, Iosivas
TE: LaPorta, Kincaid, McBride, Mayer, Musgrave, Schoonmaker (and a bunch more 2nd stringers)
2024: 1.01, 1.05, 1.06, 1.08, 1.09, 1.10, 2.01, 2.05, 2.06
2025: 1 1st, 1 2nd

The Grudge
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby The Grudge » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:00 pm

halfbaked88 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:29 am

I completely agree. I think with locking these wrs up they are gearing up to draw in a big name at QB with the guys mentioned and/or maybe a trade for Russel Wilson? You got to think with one of those 3 guys they are instant super bowl favorites, or very close to. And that should be very enticing to one of these top QBS.
Team#1-12 team ppr 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/RB-WR-TE Flex/2DE/3LB/3DB/DE-LB-DB Flex 18 Starters
QB: Wilson, Allan, Big Ben
RB: Mixon, J. Taylor, Ekeler, R. Jones, Edmonds, D. Harris, Freeman, Gio, K. Hill, Tony Jones
WR: Cooper, Hopkins, Godwin, Cooks, Jeudy, Higgins, E. Moore, Callaway, Palmer, Slayton,
TE: Kittle, Jonnu Smith, Tonyan, RSJ, Parham, Albert O
K:
DE: Heyward, Hendrickson, Davenport
LB: Jayon Brown, Littleton, Leonard, Warner, Mosley, Wilson, Gay,
DB: Byard, Bell, Jenkins

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jerry Jeudy arrested

Postby jordanzs » Thu May 12, 2022 1:18 pm

Uhhhh Ohhhhhhh.....
Jerry Jeudy was arrested in Arapahoe County, Colorado Thursday on unknown charges.

Jeudy is reportedly in custody. We are sorry for the vagueness, but Jeudy has yet to be formally booked, so the Denver media is lacking for other information. He was apparently arrested between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM Mountain Time. We will obviously update the situation as soon as we know more. It should not take long.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Jerry Jeudy arrested

Postby lukkynumber13 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:34 pm

The fact that it was at noon - am I the only one who feels like that almost makes it more ominous? It likely isn't just a late night drunk stop, right? IDK...
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:36 pm

Yeah, I don't like it. I hope it was something stupid like speeding. If you're driving 100 MPG they'll arrest you. Hoping it's not drugs or violence. A DUI most teams will overlook, not a big deal. Fingers crossed it's minor. I only have one share, but think he's going to do GREAT this year, lots of potential with Wilson coming to town. And above that, I hope he's okay.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:39 pm

"Jerry Jeudy is being held at the Arapahoe Country Jail on charges of 2nd degree criminal tampering with a domestic violence enhancer, which is a misdemeanor, according to @ArapahoeSO. He is on a no bond hold." from Twitter

Dammit. That does NOT sound good.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Following this https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/stat ... 5500288000

Might not be that bad. Sounds like he destroyed something belonged to a girlfriend or something. Might be a fine/suspension. The domestic violence enhancer worried me.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2: