Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
AussieMate
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1845
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby AussieMate » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:29 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/FieldYates/s ... 8987931651

Jaylen Waddle carted off with an ankle injury.
Hope it isn't bad, Waddle has been growing on me massively, love his whole game

dark_knite03
Starter
Starter
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby dark_knite03 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/FieldYates/s ... 8987931651

Jaylen Waddle carted off with an ankle injury.
Just reported he's done for the year.
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
Ryan, Minshew, D.Carr
JT, Dobbins, Akers,Singletary,Penny, D Williams
Harris, Dillon,GustheBus, JJ Taylor, Ito, Snell
Nuk,DJM,AJB, Diggs, Jefferson, Juedy, C.Davis,
Mims, Claypool, Edwards, Deebo
Andrews,Njoku, Jarwin, Albert O
2021
1,1,2,2, 3,3,3,4,5

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Lock
Henry, Chubb, Sanders, Gordon, Jrob, Gallman, Moss, Davis, Ballage
Adams, Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Jefferson,
Andrews, Goedert

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4531
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby bjd5211 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:18 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 pm
bjd5211 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/FieldYates/s ... 8987931651

Jaylen Waddle carted off with an ankle injury.
Just reported he's done for the year.
I suspected he was, even if he would technically be able to recover and return. Just heal up and go get paid.

Sriracha
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1614
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby Sriracha » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:22 pm

AussieMate wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:19 am
Zach Wilson is another QB I'm interested in so far this season, could be a huge riser by the draft
The QB that's really caught my attention this year is Dillon Gabriel (although he won't come out till 2022).

Might slip in the NFL draft due to his size (6' 189) which would make him a sneaky add in SF leagues.

His deep ball is absolutely mesmerizing.

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8749
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:25 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 pm
bjd5211 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/FieldYates/s ... 8987931651

Jaylen Waddle carted off with an ankle injury.
Just reported he's done for the year.
Wonder how much, if at all, it hurts his draft stock. Will he be good to go for combine/workouts?
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones
RB: JT, Mostert, Gaskin, Dillon, Mattison, Snell, McKissic
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston (IR), Parris (IR)
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.05-1.10, 2, 3

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, Ryan, Minshew, Trubisky
RB: Saquon (IR), Jacobs, Dobbins, Hunt, Penny (IR), Snell, Wilkins
WR: AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel, Mooney, Lazard, G. Davis
TE: Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Irv, Tonyan
2021: 1.03, 2, 2, 3, 3
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4531
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby bjd5211 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Jigga94 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:25 pm
dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 pm
bjd5211 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:05 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/FieldYates/s ... 8987931651

Jaylen Waddle carted off with an ankle injury.
Just reported he's done for the year.
Wonder how much, if at all, it hurts his draft stock. Will he be good to go for combine/workouts?
https://mobile.twitter.com/colecubelic/ ... 9068881920

Reportedly a broken ankle and requires surgery. Combine is roughly 4 months away, so could be cutting it close on being ready by then, may not have time to recover and then train appropriately for the Combine.

AussieMate
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1845
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby AussieMate » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:36 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:30 pm
Jigga94 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:25 pm
dark_knite03 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 pm


Just reported he's done for the year.
Wonder how much, if at all, it hurts his draft stock. Will he be good to go for combine/workouts?
https://mobile.twitter.com/colecubelic/ ... 9068881920

Reportedly a broken ankle and requires surgery. Combine is roughly 4 months away, so could be cutting it close on being ready by then, may not have time to recover and then train appropriately for the Combine.
Sucks for college ball to lose Chase and now Waddle for the season. Hope he still declares. I don't think he needs a combine to prove anything but it could have improved his stocks with a dominant outing.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10141
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby Cameron Giles » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Maybe Waddle isn't a 1st rounder after the injury, but who knows. He should still go Day 1/early Day 2. There's plenty of tape scouts can go from and this should be an injury he can get past long-term.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10141
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby Cameron Giles » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:31 pm

Terrace Marshall continues to look really good.

User avatar
Forza_Azzurri
Captain
Captain
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:52 am

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:37 pm

AussieMate wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:19 am
Zach Wilson is another QB I'm interested in so far this season, could be a huge riser by the draft
He looked really good last week versus Houston. He has to be the #4 QB in 2021.

16 Team PPR | QB (1) RB (2-4) WR (2-5) TE (1-2) K (1) | DT (1-2) DE (2-4) LB (2-5) CB (3-6) S (2-5)

|QB| J. Allen, D. Lock, E. Stick (taxi)
|RB| A. Kamara, J. Jacobs, J. Mixon, L. Murray, R. Anderson
|WR| C. Godwin, D.J. Moore, D.K. Metcalf, M. Gallup, J. Ross
|TE| M. Gesicki, I. Thomas, T. Eifert, M. LaCosse
|K| G. Zuerlein, B. Maher
|DT| S. Richardson, Q. Williams, T. Bryan, T. Hill (taxi)
|DE| D. Lawrence, Y. Ngakoue, C. Young, J. Clowney, J. Pierre-Paul, D. Barnett, A. Key, J. Sweat (taxi)
|LB| L. Vander Esch, D. Trevathan, I. Simmons, R. Foster, N. Gerry, M. Kendricks, V. Joseph, T.J. Edwards, S. Dion Hamilton, S. Eguavoen (taxi), S. Ebukam, M. Jefferson, D. Cole, K. Beckwith
|CB| S. Gilmore, D. Trufant, G. Conley, B. Jones, G. Haley
|S| M. Fitzpatrick, T. Walker, X. Woods, E. Murray
|2020 PICKS| 2.05, 3.11, 5.15 & 6.15
|2021 PICKS| #1 (x2), #2, #3
|2022 PICKS| #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6

PTW32
Starter
Starter
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby PTW32 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Has any one talked about Amari Rodgers yet? (I've read alot of this thread but admittedly not all of it)

Hes limited to a slot role based on his size but seems to have become the #1 WR at Clemson with Higgins and Ross gone.

Hes didn't have a huge season in 2019 but I guess he was coming off and knee injury and might not have been all the way back. (Plus the WR room was loaded)

Probably not a high pick but maybe guy that goes day 2 and could thrive in the right system.
Team 1 10 Team PPR QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2TE, 3Flex

QB: Lamar, Rodgers
RB: Dalvin, Conner, Gaskin, Lindsay, Mattison, Mckissic
WR: Godwin, Golladay, Boyd, John Brown, Aiyuk, Fulgham
TE: Kelce, Kittle, Tonyan, Logan Thomas

Team 2 10 Team PPR QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3Flex
QB: Baker, Lock, Big Ben, Brady
RB: Barkley, CEH, Jonathan Taylor, Dobbins, Dion Lewis, Damian Williams, Mattison,
WR: Diggs, Arob, Cortland Sutton, Robert Woods, Lockett, Lamb, TreQuan Smith, Diontae, Randall Cobb, Dante Pettis, Andy Isabella
TE: Andrews, Hurst, Irv Smith Jr

Team 3 12 Team PPR (keep 16)
QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3Flex, DL, LB, DB

QB: Goff, Stafford
RB: CMC, CEH, Mixon, Swift, Dobbins, Scott, Kerryon, Bernard
WR: Godwin, DJ Moore, AJ Brown, Arob, Lamb, Keenan, Bryan Edwards
TE: Kittle, Hockenson, Schultz
DL: JJ Watt
LB: Cunningham
DB: J. Johnson

StripesOfKC
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1805
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby StripesOfKC » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:47 pm

For 1 QB (or my 8 Team SF which is basically 1QB):

1. Chase
2. Etienne
3. Bateman
4. Najee
5. Waddle (he would be 3 if healthy)
6. Rondale Moore
7. Lawrence
8. Journey Brown
9. Devonta Smith
10. Justin Fields
11. Kyle Pitts
12. Kenneth Gainwell
13. Chris Olave
14. Justyn Ross
15. Trey Lance
16. Terrace Marshall
17. Sage Surratt
18. Amon Ra St Brown
19. Tutu Atwell
20. Tarmarrion Terry
21. Damonte Coxie
22 Pat Freiermuth
23.Tylan Wallace
24.Zach Wilson
25. Brevin Jordan

I want no RB but the top 4

Others in consideration would be Kylie Hill pending being a malcontent, Kyle Trask, Jamie Newman, Brock Purdy, Charleston Rambo and Dazz Newsome

Seth Williams is someone else I have zero interest in
Team 1

8 Team 0.5 PPR
2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K
2019-20 Champion
QB: Burrow, Tannehill, Roethlisberger, Daniel Jones, Jordan Love
RB: CEH, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, D'Andre Swift, Damien Harris, DeeJay Dallas, Cohen (IR), Frank Gore
WR: AJ Brown, McLaurin, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, DJ Chark, Diontae Johnson, Sutton (IR), Gallup, Mims, Pittman, Anthony Miller, Bryan Edwards, Parris Campbell (IR), Mooney, Gabe Davis, Collin Johnson, Isaiah Coulter
TE: Kittle (IR), Hockenson, Gesicki
D: Steelers
K: Gould

2021: 1 1sts, 1 2nd, 1 4th
2022: 3 1sts, 3 2nds, 1 3rd, 1 4th

Team 2

IDP Orphan 12 Team 1 QB PPR 0.5 Pt Per Comp, -0.5 Pt for Incomp
QB: Rodgers, Brady, Tua
RB: Mixon, CEH, Michel, James White
WR: Lockett, Gallup, Slayton, Justin Jefferson, Reagor, Mims
TE: Gesicki, Goedert

DL: Chris Jones, Grady Jarrett, Jeffrey Simmons
LB: Brian Burns, Logan Wilson, Jordyn Brooks, K'Lavon Chiasson
DB: Marlon Humphrey, Eddie Jackson, Chuck Clark, Xavier McKinney, Kyle Dugger

dark_knite03
Starter
Starter
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby dark_knite03 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:23 am

StripesOfKC wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:47 pm
For 1 QB (or my 8 Team SF which is basically 1QB):

1. Chase
2. Etienne
3. Bateman
4. Najee
5. Waddle (he would be 3 if healthy)
6. Rondale Moore
7. Lawrence
8. Journey Brown
9. Devonta Smith
10. Justin Fields
11. Kyle Pitts
12. Kenneth Gainwell
13. Chris Olave
14. Justyn Ross
15. Trey Lance
16. Terrace Marshall
17. Sage Surratt
18. Amon Ra St Brown
19. Tutu Atwell
20. Tarmarrion Terry
21. Damonte Coxie
22 Pat Freiermuth
23.Tylan Wallace
24.Zach Wilson
25. Brevin Jordan

I want no RB but the top 4

Others in consideration would be Kylie Hill pending being a malcontent, Kyle Trask, Jamie Newman, Brock Purdy, Charleston Rambo and Dazz Newsome

Seth Williams is someone else I have zero interest in
No Chuba Hubbard? Curious to your reason
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
Ryan, Minshew, D.Carr
JT, Dobbins, Akers,Singletary,Penny, D Williams
Harris, Dillon,GustheBus, JJ Taylor, Ito, Snell
Nuk,DJM,AJB, Diggs, Jefferson, Juedy, C.Davis,
Mims, Claypool, Edwards, Deebo
Andrews,Njoku, Jarwin, Albert O
2021
1,1,2,2, 3,3,3,4,5

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Lock
Henry, Chubb, Sanders, Gordon, Jrob, Gallman, Moss, Davis, Ballage
Adams, Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Jefferson,
Andrews, Goedert

StripesOfKC
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1805
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby StripesOfKC » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:23 am
StripesOfKC wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:47 pm
For 1 QB (or my 8 Team SF which is basically 1QB):

1. Chase
2. Etienne
3. Bateman
4. Najee
5. Waddle (he would be 3 if healthy)
6. Rondale Moore
7. Lawrence
8. Journey Brown
9. Devonta Smith
10. Justin Fields
11. Kyle Pitts
12. Kenneth Gainwell
13. Chris Olave
14. Justyn Ross
15. Trey Lance
16. Terrace Marshall
17. Sage Surratt
18. Amon Ra St Brown
19. Tutu Atwell
20. Tarmarrion Terry
21. Damonte Coxie
22 Pat Freiermuth
23.Tylan Wallace
24.Zach Wilson
25. Brevin Jordan

I want no RB but the top 4

Others in consideration would be Kylie Hill pending being a malcontent, Kyle Trask, Jamie Newman, Brock Purdy, Charleston Rambo and Dazz Newsome

Seth Williams is someone else I have zero interest in
No Chuba Hubbard? Curious to your reason
In a vacuum he's probably around 16 or so. Just see that in reality there's no way I will end up with him with that kind of valuation and I don't really want him at the price tag he will carry. If he somehow fell to me I'd look to trade.

I see a linear runner with poor contact balance, questions in the passing game (seen in most RBs--especially blocking--but not like him) and then throw in a bad conference and a heavy workload without an ideally built frame for having handled it and I'll look for a WR in there and slot him below the top 4 RBs
Team 1

8 Team 0.5 PPR
2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K
2019-20 Champion
QB: Burrow, Tannehill, Roethlisberger, Daniel Jones, Jordan Love
RB: CEH, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, D'Andre Swift, Damien Harris, DeeJay Dallas, Cohen (IR), Frank Gore
WR: AJ Brown, McLaurin, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, DJ Chark, Diontae Johnson, Sutton (IR), Gallup, Mims, Pittman, Anthony Miller, Bryan Edwards, Parris Campbell (IR), Mooney, Gabe Davis, Collin Johnson, Isaiah Coulter
TE: Kittle (IR), Hockenson, Gesicki
D: Steelers
K: Gould

2021: 1 1sts, 1 2nd, 1 4th
2022: 3 1sts, 3 2nds, 1 3rd, 1 4th

Team 2

IDP Orphan 12 Team 1 QB PPR 0.5 Pt Per Comp, -0.5 Pt for Incomp
QB: Rodgers, Brady, Tua
RB: Mixon, CEH, Michel, James White
WR: Lockett, Gallup, Slayton, Justin Jefferson, Reagor, Mims
TE: Gesicki, Goedert

DL: Chris Jones, Grady Jarrett, Jeffrey Simmons
LB: Brian Burns, Logan Wilson, Jordyn Brooks, K'Lavon Chiasson
DB: Marlon Humphrey, Eddie Jackson, Chuck Clark, Xavier McKinney, Kyle Dugger

Sriracha
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1614
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Way too Early 2021 Draft Thread

Postby Sriracha » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:21 pm

So what about Max Borghi?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests