Names we aren't talking about

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Names we aren't talking about

Postby Friction » Fri May 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Big Gabriel Davis fan- 4th rounder actually. Like Van Jefferson too, though he is on the radar for others now with good draft capital. Jauan Jennings is a deep sleeper, though he is slow.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Fri May 08, 2020 12:37 pm

Van Jefferson, who has slipped to the late third or mid fourth in all my drafts thus far.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri May 08, 2020 12:38 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:12 am
BigBawseRoss wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:56 am

Albert O - reuinited with his college qb this could be a match made in heaven and an absolute steal late in drafts.

For a year or two, until the Broncos move on. :wink: He doesn't look like a very good TE prospect. With Fant there, Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Gordon etc. I think he's going to be in Fantasy oblivion.
you never know tho, these qbs find a favorite target and boom the role becomes undeniable.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri May 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Blueboy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:37 pm Van Jefferson, who has slipped to the late third or mid fourth in all my drafts thus far.
agreed he is falling far as hell for having been a 2nd round pick at WR and cooks being gone as well as gurley, i would think more people would be excited.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 08, 2020 12:41 pm

BigBawseRoss wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:38 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:12 am
BigBawseRoss wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:56 am

Albert O - reuinited with his college qb this could be a match made in heaven and an absolute steal late in drafts.

For a year or two, until the Broncos move on. :wink: He doesn't look like a very good TE prospect. With Fant there, Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Gordon etc. I think he's going to be in Fantasy oblivion.
you never know tho, these qbs find a favorite target and boom the role becomes undeniable.
Sure but it's highly doubtful he sees the field much at all.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Fri May 08, 2020 1:25 pm

I’ll play along, but I’m going with the non rookie edition. Here’s one for each position I don’t think gets any attention-

QB Nick Mullens- in my superflex leagues, every backup QB worth a lick is rostered in hopes he can get a shot. Every decent one except Mullens that is, I don’t understand why. The kid looked legit a couple years ago when pressed into service for Jimmy G. I’m not saying he lit the world on fire, but he was more than serviceable and looked good enough I’ve always thought he deserved another look. And it’s not like Garoppolo has been the bastion of good health his whole career, another chance isn’t out of the realm of possibilities. I would love to see him parlay a spot start gig into a shot at the keys somewhere. You never know. I would take him over other rookie prospects like Eason and Fromm, and I like him more than some bigger name backups such as Dalton(the definition of meh) or Mariota(he’s a turd sandwich)

RB- R. Anderson. The Mixon holdout threat is real, even if it doesn’t get a ton of attention. Even if he doesn’t hold out, do we think Cincy is going to shell out big money for a 2nd contract to a RB? The Bengals hate cutting checks! And let’s not forget Anderson was a highly touted prospect last year that saw his stock dive due to an injury. If healthy he could easily be the next best RB on the roster. It’s no sure bet Mixon misses time or that Anderson is ever given any leash to to take over if Mixon isn’t a available. But at FA pickup prices, he’s a gamble I’m willing to make. Hell, you could net a nice profit just in the scenario Mixon threatens a hold out as we get closer. Just have to sell in the right window.

Golden Tate- never gets enough credit and started to show some decent chemistry with Jones last season. I would certainly bet the 3rd or 4th round rookie pick he probably costs right now that if he plays 16 games, he’s a flex/WR3 level 70/1000/6 type of receiver this season.

TE- D. Fells/K. Warring/J. Atkins/Houston TE- Hopkins is gone and left a lot of targets in his wake. And Fuller can’t stay healthy. Cobb and cooks are decent additions but don’t bring any size to the table. And Watson has shown a propensity to throw to his TEs. The hard part is figuring out which one to choose(I like Fells), and it’s fair to wonder if they don’t all just cannibalize each other. But I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see one of these guys end up top 12 in fantasy points at the end of the season either.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Bryce Love. Everybody is talking about Gibson, but if Love is healthy, I could see him having more of a role this year. That's if.

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Fri May 08, 2020 1:42 pm

I assumed this was about rookies. Are we going all the dudes?
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 08, 2020 1:44 pm

ericanadian wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:42 pm I assumed this was about rookies. Are we going all the dudes?
Love is still technically a rookie, I think.

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Fri May 08, 2020 1:49 pm

ericanadian wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:42 pm I assumed this was about rookies. Are we going all the dudes?
Sorry I have a habit of reading just the headline and then skimming or skipping through the posts entirely. So this may very well have been a rookies only deal, sorry. I’ve just got rookie overload, I’m exhausted with them already. So figured I’d add a veteran flair. I say it still fits because those guys could all be in your leagues Free Agent pool, thereby possibly making them eligible for your rookie drafts depending on rules. Loophole baby!

cantguardjake
Role Player
Role Player

Postby cantguardjake » Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:30 pm Bryce Love. Everybody is talking about Gibson, but if Love is healthy, I could see him having more of a role this year. That's if.
Actually looked into love as he was dropped in one of my leagues as part of roster cuts and he’s apparently STILL rehabbing his knee and not close to a return, so can probably stick a fork in him to be honest.

People are talking about him, but for all the wrong reasons, so I’m going to nominate Claypool - going anywhere from 24-28ish in most leagues I’ve seen, he’s being underrated.

I said it before the draft so will keep saying it, Josh Kelley was my favourite sleeper running back and he’s landed in almost the perfect spot, well worth a third round pick.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 pm

cantguardjake wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:30 pm Bryce Love. Everybody is talking about Gibson, but if Love is healthy, I could see him having more of a role this year. That's if.

Actually looked into love as he was dropped in one of my leagues as part of roster cuts and he’s apparently STILL rehabbing his knee and not close to a return, so can probably stick a fork in him to be honest.

People are talking about him, but for all the wrong reasons, so I’m going to nominate Claypool - going anywhere from 24-28ish in most leagues I’ve seen, he’s being underrated.

I said it before the draft so will keep saying it, Josh Kelley was my favourite sleeper running back and he’s landed in almost the perfect spot, well worth a third round pick.
He had to have a 2nd surgery to do some clean up, which set him back considerably and basically reset the recovery time to a large extent. He is expected to be a full go for the season. I wouldn't count him out until there is word of a set back or if he can't get on the field this year.

djeternal2
Captain
Captain

Postby djeternal2 » Fri May 08, 2020 6:58 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 pm
cantguardjake wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 pm

He had to have a 2nd surgery to do some clean up, which set him back considerably and basically reset the recovery time to a large extent. He is expected to be a full go for the season. I wouldn't count him out until there is word of a set back or if he can't get on the field this year.
Oh please. Gibson's the RB1 there and everyone else is gunning for the backup/COP role.
10 tm ppr 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, TE, K, TDEF (Yr 6)
QB - Ryan, Wentz
RB - Gurley, A Jones, Cohen, Kerryon, Dam Williams, Duke, I Smith, Armstead, T Carson
WR - AJG, Watkins, ARob, A. Cooper, K Allen, M Williams, Godwin, Callaway, JJAW
TE - Gesicki, I Smith, Herndon, Eifert, Sternberger, Dissly

10 tm TE prem 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2 LB (Yr 5)
QB - Mahomes, Mayfield, Wentz,
RB - Zeke, Chubb, Kerryon, Duke, Edmonds, B Hill
WR - Nuk, AJG, ARob, JJS, Samuel, MVS, T Smith, D Hamilton, Gallup, K Johnson
TE - Njoku, Eifert, Herndon, I Smith, I Thomas, Moreau
DL - Watt, K Clark, Q Williams
LB - D Jones, D Bush
DB - K Neal, Bell

DLF Early Birds - 16 tm SF (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 SF
QB - A Rodgers, Darnold, Rosen, M Rudolph, Luck
RB - Damian Williams, J Howard, Duke, AP, Gore
WR - Julio, Golladay, Kirk, Stills, Manny Sanders, N Harry
TE - Jarwin, Gesicki, Boyle, Sprinkle

MattDeezy
Starter
Starter

Postby MattDeezy » Fri May 08, 2020 7:09 pm

Dalton Keene?
Team
1Q|2R|3W|1T|2FLX - 12 Team PPR

QB: Love, AR, Cousins, Flacco
RB: CMC, Bijan, Ford, Mitchell, Pierce, Kendre, Tucker
WR: Deebo, Wilson, Olave, Puka, Flowers, Addison, Jeudy, Jamo, Burks
TE: McBride, Kincaid, Fant, Bellinger

Shankopotamus
Starter
Starter

Postby Shankopotamus » Sat May 09, 2020 2:32 am

I feel like Lamar getting injured is a given with his play style. I think Tyler Huntley is worth a last round pick if you've got deep benches.
12 Team Super-Flex TEP Dynasty
22 CHAMP :dance:
(2019 & 2020 Runner-Up) :wall:

1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, Flex, SF, 2 TE

3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB, 1 Flex IDP

QB- Justin Herbert, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota, Gardner Minshew, Sam Ehlinger
RB- D’Andre Swift, Nick Chubb, Javonte Williams, Cam Akers, Kyren Williams, Jerome Ford, D’Ernest Johnson, Darrell Henderson
WR- DK Metcalf, DJ Moore, Chris Godwin, Jameson Williams, Gabe Davis, Hollywood Brown, Josh Reynolds, Calvin Austin, Laviska Shenault, Kyle Phillips
TE-Mark Andrews, Greg Dulcich, Isaiah Likely, Donald Parham, Tyler Conklin
DL-Danielle Hunter, Nick Bosa, Deforest Buckner, Jonathon Allen
LB- Micah Parsons, Jack Sanborn, Logan Wilson, Cole Holcomb, Nakobe Dean, Brian Asamoah
DB-Jeremy Chinn, Jalen Pitre, Jalen Thompson, Kam Curl, Darrick Forrest
K-Tyler Bass