Page 46 of 53

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:40 am
by FantasyFreak
Kelldon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:44 am
Schefter just said 4 positive test on the Falcons.
This report was a false negative.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:48 am
by bjd5211
FantasyFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:40 am
Kelldon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:44 am
Schefter just said 4 positive test on the Falcons.
This report was a false negative.
Ya, it's only 1 positive and it wasn't a player. Now they are trying to confirm it as a true positive or identify it as a false positive.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 am
by abloom
bjd5211 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:48 am
FantasyFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:40 am
Kelldon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:44 am
Schefter just said 4 positive test on the Falcons.
This report was a false negative.
Ya, it's only 1 positive and it wasn't a player. Now they are trying to confirm it as a true positive or identify it as a false positive.
Phew... gotta hope everything else comes back negative.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:48 am
by Oddball456
FantasyFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:40 am
Kelldon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:44 am
Schefter just said 4 positive test on the Falcons.
This report was a false negative.
Colts had several positive tests, play CIN this weekend. Since I start both Mixon and JT it would be a bummer if the game doesn't go on.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:18 am
by abloom
Apparently the 4 positives in Indy were false positives (1 player 3 staff). Game should proceed without any problems.

I really hope all these false positives aren't going to make the teams unwilling to shut down facilities before confirmation testing in the future.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:21 am
by OhCruelestRanter
abloom wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:18 am
Apparently the 4 positives in Indy were false positives (1 player 3 staff). Game should proceed without any problems.

I really hope all these false positives aren't going to make the teams unwilling to shut down facilities before confirmation testing in the future.
The point of care test isn't particularly sensitive or specific. I wonder if that's what they're doing on game day. This could be a huge problem where a bunch of players have to sit out due to false positives.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:26 am
by abloom
OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:21 am
abloom wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:18 am
Apparently the 4 positives in Indy were false positives (1 player 3 staff). Game should proceed without any problems.

I really hope all these false positives aren't going to make the teams unwilling to shut down facilities before confirmation testing in the future.
The point of care test isn't particularly sensitive or specific. I wonder if that's what they're doing on game day. This could be a huge problem where a bunch of players have to sit out due to false positives.
I think that's why they have been hesitant to do testing on game day.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:27 am
by Jigga94
OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:21 am
abloom wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:18 am
Apparently the 4 positives in Indy were false positives (1 player 3 staff). Game should proceed without any problems.

I really hope all these false positives aren't going to make the teams unwilling to shut down facilities before confirmation testing in the future.
The point of care test isn't particularly sensitive or specific. I wonder if that's what they're doing on game day. This could be a huge problem where a bunch of players have to sit out due to false positives.
My thoughts as well. Better safe than sorry I suppose

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:30 am
by abloom
Haven't bothered to read up on the tests that they are using. If a person receives a false positive, will they receive a false positive on subsequent tests on the same day? ie. could they test everyone early am, then any positives get isolated and retested.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:51 am
by abloom
Patriots canceling practice due to positive tests. Hopefully false positives but we shall see

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:24 pm
by bjd5211
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ent-brown/

Raiders RT Trent Brown placed on COVID list, and the entire starting offensive line sent home due to proximity to Trent and risk they contracted it.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:45 pm
by FantasyFreak
bjd5211 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:24 pm
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ent-brown/

Raiders RT Trent Brown placed on COVID list, and the entire starting offensive line sent home due to proximity to Trent and risk they contracted it.
Just in time for the leagues top Defence. :wall: :doh:

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 pm
by FantasyFreak
Entire Raiders OL and Abram put on COVID list. Game moved to 4PM Sunday, and the Cards/Hawks to the Night game, to ensure a Sunday Night game. Expect the probability of the Raiders game to be moved to Monday or Tuesday, per Paul Gutierrez. Raiders cannot meet the 8 OL requirement with only 5 other OL on the team, and 2 on the practice squad, and singing a street free agent doesn't work, as they require 6 days. So expect this one delayed when setting line-ups.

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:55 pm
by mild
FantasyFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 pm
Entire Raiders OL and Abram put on COVID list. Game moved to 4PM Sunday, and the Cards/Hawks to the Night game, to ensure a Sunday Night game. Expect the probability of the Raiders game to be moved to Monday or Tuesday, per Paul Gutierrez. Raiders cannot meet the 8 OL requirement with only 5 other OL on the team, and 2 on the practice squad, and singing a street free agent doesn't work, as they require 6 days. So expect this one delayed when setting line-ups.
Just the man I hoped would be posting. SO. Given your recent public disdain on this forum for the Titans organisation and their contempt of Coronavirus regulations, not taking it seriously, etc etc - can we now expect you to be consistent, and finally turn your back on the only team you've ever loved?

Because as bad as holding secret practices against regulations is - at least that's to do with actually playing the game of football. The Raiders held a charity dinner with not one attendee wearing masks - nothing to do with playing football, and completely reckless and unnecessary. Gruden was snapped wearing a mask like a freakin' idiot on primetime tv, and summarily fined - this is your leader of men, your exemplar. And now this - your entire OL caught on camera, hanging out in close contact, no masks, and reportedly not even wearing the tracking devices regularly to at least allow an attempt to track and mitigate that damage.

This, my friend... is what one might call "a pattern". What sayeth you?

Re: fantasy impact of coronavirus

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:04 pm
by abloom
FantasyFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 pm
Entire Raiders OL and Abram put on COVID list. Game moved to 4PM Sunday, and the Cards/Hawks to the Night game, to ensure a Sunday Night game. Expect the probability of the Raiders game to be moved to Monday or Tuesday, per Paul Gutierrez. Raiders cannot meet the 8 OL requirement with only 5 other OL on the team, and 2 on the practice squad, and singing a street free agent doesn't work, as they require 6 days. So expect this one delayed when setting line-ups.
And best of all raiders have had their bye week. I'm guessing game gets pushed to Tuesday and provided that the linemen test negative between now and then we have a game. If not it's seek 18 or forfeit.

Great now I gotta cover for the bucs players I have everywhere. Guess I'm gonna go with fulgram tonight instead of Godwin... Sweet