Gronk Thread: Gronkowski to Tampa Bay!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Gronk Thread: Gronkowski to Tampa Bay!

Postby Sriracha » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:44 pm

ArrylT wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:43 pm In a League where the Rookie Draft allows Vets to be drafted - Gronk went #24 overall.
Normally he'd go somewhere in the backend of the 1st round.

But given the depth of talented WRs being pushed into the 2nd round that's about where I'd expect him to go

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: Gronkowski to Tampa Bay?

Postby Valhalla » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:43 pm
murphysxm wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 pm In an off season where there will be little to no opportunity to build chemistry or work with new teammates, you guys really don't think TB won't lean on the best offesnive weapon he has ever had? Gronk was injured, he was not done. He carried them in that last playoff run. I'll plant a flag. He is a top 5 TE
Moss is coming back?!
Oh gosh I wish he could rewind his aging process and give us another show

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Gronkowski to Tampa Bay?

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:43 pm

Valhalla wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:35 pm
Jigga94 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:43 pm
murphysxm wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 pm In an off season where there will be little to no opportunity to build chemistry or work with new teammates, you guys really don't think TB won't lean on the best offesnive weapon he has ever had? Gronk was injured, he was not done. He carried them in that last playoff run. I'll plant a flag. He is a top 5 TE
Moss is coming back?!
Oh gosh I wish he could rewind his aging process and give us another show
Geez Vintage Moss on the other side of Evans. Godwin and Gronk running around the middle...

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Wed May 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Bucs QB coach Clyde Christensen disclosed Bruce Arians "wants to keep the offense the same" with an addition of "a Brady influence."
Does this pour some cold water on Gronk’s outlook?
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed May 13, 2020 4:18 pm

ericanadian wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Bucs QB coach Clyde Christensen disclosed Bruce Arians "wants to keep the offense the same" with an addition of "a Brady influence."
Does this pour some cold water on Gronk’s outlook?
Well, it's irrelevant, as the Hollywood Brown article has already declared "book it" for a Super Bowl. So they are never going to win a Super Bowl, regardless. :lol:

This is literally the worst time of year to try and glean anything. We're just "pissing in the wind"(good Movie title). From now until September (hopefully!) people are just going to post snippets, articles and blurbs, with no real further fixture on how things are going to happen, just to feel like they have some grasp on reality more than the next. Of course, they are so confident in this grasp on reality, instead of keeping it to themselves, to hold a competitive advantage, they will share it with all, to make themselves feel more confident in their original assessment that they were not so sure of, in the hopes of gaining some sort of confirmation bias.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick