Early Birds Special: Draft Results

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Early Birds Special: Draft Results

Postby Bot101 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:51 am

Im going to declare my rookie draft a success from a pure NFL draft capital standpoint.

Pittman Jr - early 2nd to the Colts

Chase Claypool - mid 2nd to the Steelers

Antonio Gibson - early 3rd to the Redskins

Bryan Edwards (acquired via trade) - mid 3rd to the Raiders

Devin Duvernay - mid 3rd to the Ravens

Darrynton Evans - mid 3rd to the Titans

James Morgan - unknown

I love the capital and landing spots of every single one of my players. They all went in the rnds I expected them too. Whether or not any of them pan out further into starting fantasy assets obviously remains to be seen. But for now I will say I feel pretty good about the results for the work I put in.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:41 pm

I wonder if everyone's early draft went great, as well. So many good landing spots.

JT - early 2nd IND
CEH - late 1st KC
Cam Akers - mid 2nd LAR
Jalen Reagor - mid 1st PHI
Antonio Gibson - early 3rd WSH
Bryan Edwards - mid 3rd OAK
Brandon Aiyuk - late 1st SF

Hell, even Coulter was the 1st WR chosen by HOU.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:44 pm

IZigUZag wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:41 pm I wonder if everyone's early draft went great, as well. So many good landing spots.

JT - early 2nd IND
CEH - late 1st KC
Cam Akers - mid 2nd LAR

I am happy with Mims to a wide open depth chart in the 2nd. Also think I won with the only other pick I had. 5.06 in a 16 teamer I took Asiasi, who the Pats traded up for in the 3rd to make the 2nd TE off the board. Can't complain with that value. Interesting that you think Gibson is a good landing spot, as I don't like it.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:51 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:44 pm
IZigUZag wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:41 pm I wonder if everyone's early draft went great, as well. So many good landing spots.

JT - early 2nd IND
CEH - late 1st KC
Cam Akers - mid 2nd LAR

I am happy with Mims to a wide open depth chart in the 2nd. Also think I won with the only other pick I had. 5.06 in a 16 teamer I took Asiasi, who the Pats traded up for in the 3rd to make the 2nd TE off the board. Can't complain with that value. Interesting that you think Gibson is a good landing spot, as I don't like it.
I don't like his landing spot, but he was a player who was going to move significantly on my board depending on draft capital... and early 3rd is about as good as you could've expected from a player with as little tape to go on.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:17 pm

IZigUZag wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:51 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:44 pm

JT - early 2nd IND
CEH - late 1st KC
Cam Akers - mid 2nd LAR

I don't like his landing spot, but he was a player who was going to move significantly on my board depending on draft capital... and early 3rd is about as good as you could've expected from a player with as little tape to go on.
Right. Makes sense.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick