Favorite Prospect to Team Fits

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Re: The 2020 Rookie Landing Spots thread

Postby bjd5211 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:58 am

ckrumm24 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:24 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:54 pm Yeah, probably 90% of the mocks that I look at on a daily basis have the Raiders taking Jeudy, definitely makes sense. The only team that drafts earlier, that I see taking him, in mocks, is the Cardinals at #8 but it seems like Lamb would make more sense there, with the K.Murray connection, assuming they went WR.
I don’t understand how in gods name the cardinals can take a WR. Their defense is bad and their O line is bad. If they take a WR in the 1st round they should just quit being an NFL franchise. Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
They just need to take whoever the best player on their board is, they aren't just one or two players away from contention. Having a true #1 WR to grow with Kyler and hopefully soend their careers together would not be a bad thing. They can still address all their other needs through free agency and the rest of their draft and in the offseason of the coming years. Just get talent at any position on the roster first.

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:03 am

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:32 am Yup, I'm going there. And since you clicked, it means so too are you.

No one wants to skim through 186 pages to get specific info on landing spots. So lets discuss here in the lead-up to the 2020 NFL Draft and then reassess thereafter.
There’s no specific info on landing spots as there are no landing spots yet. Just another silly speculative thread. Have fun.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

djeternal2
Captain
Captain

Postby djeternal2 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:10 am

bjd5211 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:58 am
ckrumm24 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:24 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:54 pm Yeah, probably 90% of the mocks that I look at on a daily basis have the Raiders taking Jeudy, definitely makes sense. The only team that drafts earlier, that I see taking him, in mocks, is the Cardinals at #8 but it seems like Lamb would make more sense there, with the K.Murray connection, assuming they went WR.
I don’t understand how in gods name the cardinals can take a WR. Their defense is bad and their O line is bad. If they take a WR in the 1st round they should just quit being an NFL franchise. Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
They just need to take whoever the best player on their board is, they aren't just one or two players away from contention. Having a true #1 WR to grow with Kyler and hopefully soend their careers together would not be a bad thing. They can still address all their other needs through free agency and the rest of their draft and in the offseason of the coming years. Just get talent at any position on the roster first.
In general I agree with just getting talent. But that OL was bad before Kyler and they did nothing to address it since. I felt they were the worst FO for jettisoning Rosen instead of building an OL in front of him and giving your top 10 draft pick a chance. Instead they cash that out for a late second & a fifth, draft a QB, and 3 WR. It's like the Cardinals think this is backyard football and there a 10 sec rule for rushing the QB. But yeah draft another WR in the top 10 it'll be the NFL version of Survivor.
10 tm ppr 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, TE, K, TDEF (Yr 6)
QB - Ryan, Wentz
RB - Gurley, A Jones, Cohen, Kerryon, Dam Williams, Duke, I Smith, Armstead, T Carson
WR - AJG, Watkins, ARob, A. Cooper, K Allen, M Williams, Godwin, Callaway, JJAW
TE - Gesicki, I Smith, Herndon, Eifert, Sternberger, Dissly

10 tm TE prem 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2 LB (Yr 5)
QB - Mahomes, Mayfield, Wentz,
RB - Zeke, Chubb, Kerryon, Duke, Edmonds, B Hill
WR - Nuk, AJG, ARob, JJS, Samuel, MVS, T Smith, D Hamilton, Gallup, K Johnson
TE - Njoku, Eifert, Herndon, I Smith, I Thomas, Moreau
DL - Watt, K Clark, Q Williams
LB - D Jones, D Bush
DB - K Neal, Bell

DLF Early Birds - 16 tm SF (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 SF
QB - A Rodgers, Darnold, Rosen, M Rudolph, Luck
RB - Damian Williams, J Howard, Duke, AP, Gore
WR - Julio, Golladay, Kirk, Stills, Manny Sanders, N Harry
TE - Jarwin, Gesicki, Boyle, Sprinkle

MattDeezy
Starter
Starter

Postby MattDeezy » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:11 am

Regarding all of the WR to AZ talk - does nobody here view Christian Kirk as their #1?
Team
1Q|2R|3W|1T|2FLX - 12 Team PPR

QB: Love, AR, Cousins, Flacco
RB: CMC, Bijan, Ford, Mitchell, Pierce, Kendre, Tucker
WR: Deebo, Wilson, Olave, Puka, Flowers, Addison, Jeudy, Jamo, Burks
TE: McBride, Kincaid, Fant, Bellinger

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:54 am

I would be surprised if they took lamb so early. They need a line and already have capable receivers in Kirk and fitz for another year. Not to mention two untested rookies in butler and Isabella that will surely get more time this year.

Sounds fun to pair lamb and Murray, but for my Murray share, I hope it doesn't happen. I want a solid o line first.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10 am

mild wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:28 pm Kyler is already quoted as saying that if it was his pick, it would be Ceedee Lamb.

Now, that might just be posturing for the FO to go out there and admit that - but I don't think they'd actually say it readily if that was truly the plan.

On the other hand - if the guy you just handed the keys to the kingdom pounds his fist on the table to "get his guy" then you're kind of over a barrel to appease him...
might want to end his career sooner, luck-style then...

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:48 pm

CGW wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:54 am I would be surprised if they took lamb so early. They need a line and already have capable receivers in Kirk and fitz for another year. Not to mention two untested rookies in butler and Isabella that will surely get more time this year.

Sounds fun to pair lamb and Murray, but for my Murray share, I hope it doesn't happen. I want a solid o line first.
I'm in this camp, would be insane to run out your franchise qb with the same crappy line he had in his rookie year, Kyler is obviously going to want his college teammate on his team that's nothing shocking, but Oline should be the pick here, or maybe they should have drafted a few oline last year instead of 5 wrs or whatever they drafted.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:21 pm

killer_of_giants wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10 am
mild wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:28 pm Kyler is already quoted as saying that if it was his pick, it would be Ceedee Lamb.

Now, that might just be posturing for the FO to go out there and admit that - but I don't think they'd actually say it readily if that was truly the plan.

On the other hand - if the guy you just handed the keys to the kingdom pounds his fist on the table to "get his guy" then you're kind of over a barrel to appease him...
might want to end his career sooner, luck-style then...
I just want to be clear - they should *definitely* be taking O-line if they're smart. I'm just repeating the information that's out there.

I have Cardinals friends, though - and frankly? Steve Keim terrifies them. And rightly so.

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:09 am

mild wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:21 pm I just want to be clear - they should *definitely* be taking O-line if they're smart. I'm just repeating the information that's out there.

I have Cardinals friends, though - and frankly? Steve Keim terrifies them. And rightly so.
sure!
i think he's just drumming up his buddy, he probably wants o-line more than everyone, he got sacked a ton last season.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:41 am

MattDeezy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:11 am Regarding all of the WR to AZ talk - does nobody here view Christian Kirk as their #1?
should we? hes sub 6' and had 700 yards and 3 TD (all 3 in 1 game mind you)

john brown 2019 is kirk ceiling imo, about 1100 yards and 6-7 scores.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:12 am

Redskins threatening to take Tua at #2. Smokescreen or Ron's choice? I can see them creating this false idea they'll take Tua so someone (Miami) trades multiple 1sts to acquire #2, but I can also see how it might actually be true. Could shake things up draft wise.

And would you prefer Tua in WAS or MIA?
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:51 pm

YouMightDieTryin wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:12 am Redskins threatening to take Tua at #2. Smokescreen or Ron's choice? I can see them creating this false idea they'll take Tua so someone (Miami) trades multiple 1sts to acquire #2, but I can also see how it might actually be true. Could shake things up draft wise.

I believe its just smoke to get someone to pay to move up but who knows anymore, it wouldn't blow me away if they drafted Tua there.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:16 pm

MattDeezy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:11 am Regarding all of the WR to AZ talk - does nobody here view Christian Kirk as their #1?
I expect him to have a very good year. 80 receptions 1000 yards or so. He has the skill set to be their #1 and a top 20 fantasy WR this year.

Highly doubt they draft a WR very high given their needs in multiple other areas.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:22 pm

AussieMate wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:51 pm
YouMightDieTryin wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:12 am Redskins threatening to take Tua at #2. Smokescreen or Ron's choice? I can see them creating this false idea they'll take Tua so someone (Miami) trades multiple 1sts to acquire #2, but I can also see how it might actually be true. Could shake things up draft wise.

I believe its just smoke to get someone to pay to move up but who knows anymore, it wouldn't blow me away if they drafted Tua there.
New regime in Redskins country. Would not surprise if they go QB at #2. Of course it wouldn't surprise me Tua went 1.1 either.

Haskins was a mid first rounder and didn't look all that good last year in camp or when he started. He isn't special IMO. He would probably be the 5th or 6th QB drafted in this class.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:23 pm

Ice wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:16 pm
I expect him to have a very good year. 80 receptions 1000 yards or so. He has the skill set to be their #1 and a top 20 fantasy WR this year.

Highly doubt they draft a WR very high given their needs in multiple other areas.
He'll be their number 1, but he isn't an NFL number 1. I don't think they draft one high this year, with the tackles showing so well at the combine and their need there, though. I think Kirk could reach those numbers, but he's never been a TD guy. I think 75-80 catches for 900-1000 yards and 5 TD's is what I'd peg him for.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick