Akers to the Rams or Ravens
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Favorite Prospect to Team Fits

Postby tresskid84 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:51 am

tresskid84 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:51 am
OhCruelestRanter wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 am Green Bay could really use Denzel Mims.

Lamb would be a great fit in SF.

I think Houston would get the most out of Tee Higgins.

Imagine Baltimore replacing Mark Ingram with Jonathan Taylor.

CEH's ideal landing spot is probably Tampa where he can catch passes from Brady.
Higgins to Houston is interesting. Fits a style/role they could probably use at the moment.
Won't be seeing this no more
2021-Orphan Rebuild, 12tm PPR, SF, 1.75 TE Prem
2 SF, 8 Flex

QB: Mayfield, Z Wilson, D Jones, Heinicke, Rudolph, Foles
RB: Herbert, Felton, Evans, Nwangwu, Calais
WR: D Smith, Waddle, Chark, J Palmer, D P-J, Raymond, Washington, Jauan, Darden, Fehoko, Smith-Marsette, C Johnson, Proche, Shi Smith, A Tate, ESB, JJAW
TE: O'Shaughnessy, Moreau, Granson, Tyree J, Hu Bryant, Hopkins, Fortson
2022 Picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 2.01, 2.09, and 3.02
2023 Picks: six 1sts, my 2nd

2021-Orphan Rebuild, 16tm PPR, SF, 1.5pr TE, DEVY:
1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex
Draft is rookies and devy (only 2022 NFL eligible)

QB: Tua, Fields, Brissett, Foles, Purdy(D), T Morgan(D)
RB: Etienne, Gainwell, Homer, T Jones, J Hill, Ragas, Sargent, Calais, Funk,
WR: Cephus, Nico, J Palmer, Gage, Quez, P Williams, JJAW, Strachan, Proche, Lil'Jordan, Shi Smith, Fryfogle(D)
TE: Moreau, Maxx, H Long, RSJ, Tyree J
2022 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 3.07, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.15, 4.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.07, 4.12, 4.15

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:06 am

tresskid84 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:51 am
tresskid84 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:51 am
OhCruelestRanter wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 am Green Bay could really use Denzel Mims.

Lamb would be a great fit in SF.

I think Houston would get the most out of Tee Higgins.

Imagine Baltimore replacing Mark Ingram with Jonathan Taylor.

CEH's ideal landing spot is probably Tampa where he can catch passes from Brady.
Higgins to Houston is interesting. Fits a style/role they could probably use at the moment.
Won't be seeing this no more
Yup. It would be weird for them to take a WR and that corps is too crowded now for it to help Higgins’ value. Scratch that one off the list.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:58 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:08 pm Mims to Philly

JT to the Steelers

Jeudy to the Raiders

Swift to Atlanta

Dobbins to TB

Lamb to SF

Akers to the Rams or Ravens
If the big 3 RBs land as you have them (really great spots)I really like Dobbins as the 1.01

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby kmbryant09 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:33 am

Lamb to the New York Jets - they get a potential alpha #1 WR.

CEH to Tampa Bay - they get a 3-down, pass-catching RB.

Ruggs to Denver - I don't think Ruggs is a top3 WR in this class, but his outside speed is the perfect fit for that offense to open up Fant & Sutton in the middle of the field.

Raegor to Green Bay - Field stretch and complimentary #2 to Adams ability as a possession / route-running WR.

J. Jefferson to Philadelphia - a do-it-all WR that can play in the slot or kick outside, could instantly become their #1 option.

E. Benjamin to Kansas City - He'd be extremely useful in the passing / screen game.

J. Taylor to Baltimore - a bit of a luxury pick, but that's a team that can afford the luxury. Makes a strength even stronger and eventually replaces Ingram.
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Toney, A. Iosivas
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram, C. Okonkwo, G. Dulcich

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:31 pm

tresskid84 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:38 pm
AussieMate wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:03 pm Akers I don't know, anywhere that has a renowned RB coach to help him develop.
Agreed
Bienemy is the OC in KC but was a long time RB coach
Anthony Lynn was a long time RB coach and HC in SD
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Jeudy to San Francisco would be absolutely salivating. Shanahan would move him around so much and just make him even more dangerous.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: The 2020 Rookie Landing Spots thread

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Saints for RB. Kamara is in a contract year. I could see a JT in round 1 at 24, or Moss at 88 as a possible reality. Kamara isn't a lead back and they lacked something without Ingram last year.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:34 pm

Kmani6 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:21 am I said this before, but I didn’t think there would be that many good landing spots for this class.

Now Texans can be crossed off after trading for DJ.

Titans tag DHenry.

Doubt the cardinals draft a RB, after transition tagging Drake + losing their 2nd rounder.

Atlanta, Miami, and Tampa look like favorites to draft RBs.
I think it could be good for the long term though. A talented back going to a good team that doesn't necessarily need an RB immediately.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:57 am

The run on WRs should be interesting. A lot of these mocks have anywhere from 5-7 WRs going 1st round. Denver, San Fran, Las Vegas, and Philadelphia have been the most popular teams attached.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:02 am

Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:57 am The run on WRs should be interesting. A lot of these mocks have anywhere from 5-7 WRs going 1st round. Denver, San Fran, Las Vegas, and Philadelphia have been the most popular teams attached.
The class is so deep with similar talent it could push down WR selections. I see 4-5 tops but agree it is going to be interesting.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Ice wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:02 am
Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:57 am The run on WRs should be interesting. A lot of these mocks have anywhere from 5-7 WRs going 1st round. Denver, San Fran, Las Vegas, and Philadelphia have been the most popular teams attached.
The class is so deep with similar talent it could push down WR selections. I see 4-5 tops but agree it is going to be interesting.
Yeah, I'm going to say Jeudy (Raiders), Lamb (Broncos), Ruggs (49ers), Jefferson (Eagles), Mims (Vikings) go 1st round. Possibly Reagor, but I'm not sure.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:28 pm

AussieMate wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:03 pm I think Jefferson is a much better fit for GB, mins just seems like another MVS/ESB.
Jeudy would be great at Denver as I think he will dominate playing half his time in the slot with Sutton being a great combo.
I like Dobbins in KC more than Swift but also see Steelers as a good spot.
Swift to Tampa, though unlikely, would be amazing to see with that Brady Godwin Evans.
Taylor I like to just about anywhere that isn't Tampa or Kansas (fav would be Ravens).
Lamb to anywhere for me, he's a beast.
Same for Reagor but Philly would be a dream (a healthy Carson and Reagor...).
Akers I don't know, anywhere that has a renowned RB coach to help him develop.
CEH to Kansas/Indy/Rams
Ruggs to just about anywhere, not sold on him as a wr1 but would be an amazing wr2 on any team.

I have a bunch of 1st the picks and none anywhere else so I won't bother going into the later guys except for Bryan Edwards, I don't care where he lands, if he falls far enough I'll trade back into the draft for him.
Kudos to AussieMate on having his Jeudy, Reagor & CEH dreams come true. :) :thumbup:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Later round picks who do we love/hate for landing spots?

Like:
AJ Dillon is an intriguing stash with Jones/Williams both FA next year.

Vaughn to TB should beat out Jokes Jones.

Darrynton Evans is the same boat as Dillon. Stash and watch Henry not get paid next year.

Trautman to NO could be lovely, but Cook there is a small roadblock.

K.J. Hill - I was hoping GB would take him, but I'm glad they took... oh, they didn't take a WR? They took a QB? WtF?! Sorry back to KJ. I still like him in LAC. I think he will carve out something there.

Gandy-Golden - open offense alongside Terry. Could be a nice red zone target.

Dislike:
Joshua Kelly - He and Jackson fit the same mold. Plus they're behind Ekeler anyway. I was hoping for a better landing spot.

Edwards - LAV is stacked at potential Offense. But now Edwards is buried. So much for a decent landing spot, but at least you'll be able to grab him later in drafts.

Unsure:
Tyler Johnson to TB. I'm not sure how to feel. What do they do with Godwin after this year? Scott Miller is Edelman lite. Justin Watson!!! (Still holding my breath)

Cephus - Why the Lions?ey have no identity.

Peoples-Jones - dropped to the 6th? Great athlete, but does he really want to put in the work?

Tell me what landing spots you love/hate.
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th