XFL Players On Your Dynasty Radar

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Wannabe Analyst
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

XFL Players On Your Dynasty Radar

Postby Wannabe Analyst » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:23 pm

Looks like some XFL players are drawing some interest and getting some contracts. Donald Parham and Edmon Robinson are two that did so very recently.

Who are some XFL players that interest you? I am very intrigued by Parham. 6'8 and above-average athleticism. That's pretty notable to say the least.

Let's try to get a list together if we can! 8-)

Also, Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I used the search function and tried to look up anything for XFL and didn't get any hits. Maybe my search parameters were incorrect, because I thought that was unusual. If there is another thread, then please redirect me there. Thanks.

themburns
Starter
Starter

Re: XFL Players On Your Dynasty Radar

Postby themburns » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:59 am

Matt Jones
Lance Dunbar
Cameron Artis-Payne
Christine Michael
/end thread

(I like the QB Carolina signed. Jazz Ferguson might catch on the end of a roster, even though he did nothing in the XFL stint. I didn't watch enough to say much more.)

Wannabe Analyst
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: XFL Players On Your Dynasty Radar

Postby Wannabe Analyst » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:27 am

Matt Jones!? Oh man, I hope you're not actually holding out hope for him. I learned my lesson with that dude. He can make a nice play every now and then, but he has a bad case of fumblitis, which can be attributed to his small hands. That and he doesn't really fight through contact. Tends to go down once he is touched.