Dynasty Leagues on Sleeper

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Re: Dynasty Leagues on Sleeper

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:29 am

That's a good question for the community. League history is SO important in my mind. My primary dynasty league, the one that started back in 2003 with our first dynasty rookie draft occurring in 2004, is still on ESPN largely because of that history, rivalries, records, etc. We'd hate to lose that. Larry Fitzgerald is still on my team as my first ever drafted rookie in 2004
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:23 am

Sleeper tracks champions, the "loser" of every year, overall record, overall points, ect. Just like MFL you can click back to previous years and look at particular standings if you wanted to as well
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:09 am

jonniecakes wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:50 am Have been a long time user of MFL and don’t mind both the app nd desktop experience.

Does Sleeper keep track of previous league history? I know it’s irrelevant for some but We’ve has this league for 20 years and it’s been fun to reminisce and see past results. Unfortunately we didn’t find MFL until later (2013) so our history doesn’t go that far back. I was briefly looking at this app last off-season; with a bit more time on my hands, I may try a test season and see how it goes.
Yes, Sleeper keeps track of previous league history. Only my 2nd season with them, but via a drop-down tab you can select the previous years and have full access to all the stats/moves/rosters/game records/and even the chat log with pinned posts.