General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Why not D'Andre Swift?

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:17 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:49 pm
DJB wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:29 pm Remember when people passed on this guy for CEH due to landing spot?

Good times by those fools.
I'm one of those fools. It's closer now, but I think I'd still take CEH.
Can you PLEASE explain your reasoning? :lol:
I own both... Gotta say this is a cooooold take. You gotta go against the grain to win sometimes but this ain't it imo. At best CEH slots into the middle of the second tier guys based almost entirely off of age and potential, but that can fade fast if he doesn't finish this season strong
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:53 pm

Pac_Eddy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:15 pm
lukkynumber13 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:49 pm

I'm one of those fools. It's closer now, but I think I'd still take CEH.
Can you PLEASE explain your reasoning? :lol:
I like CEH's game better. Swift runs upright, kind of like McFadden. I think CEH's smaller stature and lateral agility will help him last longer.

I think the Chiefs will wise up with their usage of their RB, and I don't trust the Lions organization, so Swift may be at his peak now. They may have a new coach in a little over a year.

This game is the most fun when I go with my gut, and I'll accept the results if I'm wrong.
My gut just upchucked all over this entire take.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:07 pm

SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:53 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:15 pm
lukkynumber13 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 pm Can you PLEASE explain your reasoning? :lol:
I like CEH's game better. Swift runs upright, kind of like McFadden. I think CEH's smaller stature and lateral agility will help him last longer.

I think the Chiefs will wise up with their usage of their RB, and I don't trust the Lions organization, so Swift may be at his peak now. They may have a new coach in a little over a year.

This game is the most fun when I go with my gut, and I'll accept the results if I'm wrong.
My gut just upchucked all over this entire take.
Thanks for keeping the forum classy. I was asked and gave my opinion.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.