Tate, Campbell, Harry, Harmon, Butler

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Benchwarmer101
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Tate, Campbell, Harry, Harmon, Butler

Postby Benchwarmer101 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:40 pm

Which of these receivers do you think if any will become a WR 2-3? I drafted Campbell late 1st and Harmon late 4th. I Got Harry and an early 2nd for Ridley mid season, Tate off the waivers, and Butler for Wilkinson mid season from the Mack owner. I tried to gather as many non productive talented rookies as possible hoping a few would pan out.

Thoughts?
Team 1
12 team Superflex TE premium 23 roster 3 taxi 3 IR, 10 starters 1QB, 2-4RB, 3-6WR, 1-Superflex 1-4TE
2022 2.11, 3.11,
QB: Mahomes, Tua, Zach Wilson, Mills, Haskins,
RB: McCaffrey Swift, Dobbins, Singletary, Dillon, E Mitchel, Jamal Williams, Darrel Williams, K Vaughn, L Perine
WR: D.J. Moore, Locket, Dionte Johnson, Jeudy, D Samuel, Edwards, Bateman, Harry, Mooney, DPJ, Osborn, D Brown
TE: Andrews, Jonu Smith, L Thomas, Harrison Bryant, Gray

Team 2
12 team Superflex TE premium .5 first downs 30 man roster 2 IR 10 starters 1QB 2 RB 2 WR 1TE 3 Flex 1 Superflex
QB Ryan, Tannehill, T Taylor, Lock,
RB Elliot, Mixon, James Robinson, Mostert, Fournette, McKinnon, Penny, Dallas, Pollard, Gainwell, Herbert,
WR Mclaurin, Marquis Brown, Thielen, Locket, Sutton, Boyd, Harry, Edwards, Myers, V Jefferson, Josh Palmer
TE Waller, Gaskins, Ertz, Tonyan, Shultz, Conklin

mild
Legend
Legend

Re: Tate, Campbell, Harry, Harmon, Butler

Postby mild » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:42 pm

They're all guys with questions that are worth a dice roll. As many here know, I'm still keen on Butler - I think his ceiling is potentially the highest given current target share opportunity in ARI, his body type and what it projects as, and the strength of his QB. All the other WR's have iffy QB situations as of the current moment.

But he's also a complete mystery box in terms of what he'll show when the games matter. The floor is sub-basement level and I'll be the first to admit that. Of the others, Campbell stands out as a similar upside/lowside dice roll - we didn't get to see him, and he was flashing in training camp. His QB situation could spike or lower his entry price, depending what happens.

Tate??? You mean Golden Tate? Huh?

Benchwarmer101
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Benchwarmer101 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm

Auden Tate.
Team 1
12 team Superflex TE premium 23 roster 3 taxi 3 IR, 10 starters 1QB, 2-4RB, 3-6WR, 1-Superflex 1-4TE
2022 2.11, 3.11,
RB: McCaffrey Swift, Dobbins, Singletary, Dillon, E Mitchel, Jamal Williams, Darrel Williams, K Vaughn, L Perine
WR: D.J. Moore, Locket, Dionte Johnson, Jeudy, D Samuel, Edwards, Bateman, Harry, Mooney, DPJ, Osborn, D Brown

Team 2
12 team Superflex TE premium .5 first downs 30 man roster 2 IR 10 starters 1QB 2 RB 2 WR 1TE 3 Flex 1 Superflex
RB Elliot, Mixon, James Robinson, Mostert, Fournette, McKinnon, Penny, Dallas, Pollard, Gainwell, Herbert,
WR Mclaurin, Marquis Brown, Thielen, Locket, Sutton, Boyd, Harry, Edwards, Myers, V Jefferson, Josh Palmer

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Benchwarmer101 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm Auden Tate.
Ah, there it is. Yeah, he doesn't excite me at all - Burrow or not, he's not fast enough to seperate at the NFL level.

If you watch all his highlight plays from this year, they were all contested with a DB all over him. Impressive, but unsustainable in the long run imo.

Benchwarmer101
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Benchwarmer101 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:07 pm

I think Butler, Harry, and Campbell, all project to WR 2 or better. I’m hopeful at least one can make the jump to 1 or 2. Harmon is intriguing also. I can see him as a WR 3 potentially.
Team 1
2022 2.11, 3.11,

Team 2

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:19 pm

I'd have the most hope for Harry still. I think Campbell has maybe the highest floor of the rest, with Butler being a sneaky add if he can make the field

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:11 am

Harry and Campbell are the ones who have the best shot.

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am

I think Harry and Campbell are in a different class than the rest. The main issue with both is they were injured as rookies, and they have unclear QB situations going forward.
Of the other 3, I like Tate the most. He's definitely not fast or quick, but he's already shown he's an asset making contested catches against NFL CBs. If KB can have some WR2 seasons that way, I don't see why Tate can't as well in a good offense.
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krypto_King » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:46 pm

Tate seems sort of blocked but I expect AJG to re-sign.
Campbell I think will make some splash plays but still don't see him as a guy you're going to enjoy starting week to week.
Harry should have more opportunity this year. His range of outcomes is as wide as any.
Harmon I could see starting in WAS this year but I don't foresee fantasy impact.
Butler also has a wide range of outcomes. ARZ needs an outside, downfield presence but they also might draft or sign that guy. He is likely to get recruited over.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:38 pm

Goddard wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:11 am Harry and Campbell are the ones who have the best shot.
x2

DYNASTY BALLA$
Starter
Starter

Postby DYNASTY BALLA$ » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:43 am

Harry or Butler

Depending who the QB is in NE, we could see a bounce back year from Harry. Butler is a much bigger long shot, but he does have the size AZ needs. I like both as holds but I'm not spending much to acquire them
FFPC $2500 #6 ~ 12 team PPR/QB/TE1.5
QB: Josh Allen
RB: CMC, Zeke, Spears, Mattison, Justice Hill
WR: Kupp, Tyreek, Diggs, DSmith, MWilliams
TE: Andrews, Ferguson

FFPC $2500 #5 ~ 12 team PPR/QB/TE1.5 (2021 Champ)
QB: Josh Allen
RB: CMC, Jacobs, Ekeler, Monty, Achane,
WR: Kupp, Pittman, Amari, Ridley, Lockett
TE: Andrews, Ferguson

FFPC $750 #46 ~ 12 team PPR/QB/TE1.5
QB: Mahomes
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, Saquon, Kyren, Javonte
WR: Tyreek, Kupp, Waddle, Wan'Dale
TE: Hock, LaPorta