Justice Hill value

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
cantguardjake
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Justice Hill value

Postby cantguardjake » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Edwards has back to back seasons of 5+ ypc, he’s not a plodder (not a stud either obviously). I’d sell Hill for anything I could get if I owned him, he’s nothing special.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:45 pm

I keep thinking that the Ravens are taking a RB high in rounds 1 or 2.

I'd be a worried Hill owner
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm

Why does everyone keeping echo chambering the Ravens taking a back? Dont they have more pressing needs? Ingram, Hill and Edwards is a great stable of backs.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:56 pm

Bot101 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm Why does everyone keeping echo chambering the Ravens taking a back? Dont they have more pressing needs? Ingram, Hill and Edwards is a great stable of backs.
It gets clicks. I love JT and Swift and Dobbins, but as a fan I'd be pissed if they took a RB in the 1st 3 rounds. Ingram is a steal if he can keep us his production. They need to shore up the Line now that Yanda retired. Also I'd rather see a WR get drafted if they go offense.

Edwards isn't necessarily a plodder, but he's pretty close. He relies heavily on a lead, a good Oline, and a dynamic offense to get his yardage. He doesn't do anything special. I'd like to see Hill get more work but I'm not convinced hes anything special

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:56 pm
Bot101 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm Why does everyone keeping echo chambering the Ravens taking a back? Dont they have more pressing needs? Ingram, Hill and Edwards is a great stable of backs.
It gets clicks. I love JT and Swift and Dobbins, but as a fan I'd be pissed if they took a RB in the 1st 3 rounds. Ingram is a steal if he can keep us his production. They need to shore up the Line now that Yanda retired. Also I'd rather see a WR get drafted if they go offense.

Edwards isn't necessarily a plodder, but he's pretty close. He relies heavily on a lead, a good Oline, and a dynamic offense to get his yardage. He doesn't do anything special. I'd like to see Hill get more work but I'm not convinced hes anything special
Yeah I think if Ingram goes down than a combo of Edwards and Hill together could be a very interesting tandem. I just dont see why the Ravens would waste capital and cap space on another back. Id like to see them take one of these legit WRs in the early rounds to help Jackson.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm

Bot101 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:07 pm Yeah I think if Ingram goes down than a combo of Edwards and Hill together could be a very interesting tandem. I just dont see why the Ravens would waste capital and cap space on another back. Id like to see them take one of these legit WRs in the early rounds to help Jackson.
As a Jackson fan and owner, I co-sign the above! Though if it comes down to, say... Brandon Aiyuk / Tee Higgins / Raegor when they're up at 28, and Taylor / Swift / Dobbins are on the board... it's hard to say which would actually help the offense more.

They do LOVE to run, after all - and Ingram did awesome work through the air, 5 TD's is a high-water mark for his career as a pass catcher. An RB that could bang it AND receive a la Dobbins and Swift (and maybe Taylor) would be awesome in this system.

All that said, they'll probably go defense in Round 1 - they're the Ravens. :lol:

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:54 pm

mild wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm
Bot101 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:07 pm Yeah I think if Ingram goes down than a combo of Edwards and Hill together could be a very interesting tandem. I just dont see why the Ravens would waste capital and cap space on another back. Id like to see them take one of these legit WRs in the early rounds to help Jackson.
As a Jackson fan and owner, I co-sign the above! Though if it comes down to, say... Brandon Aiyuk / Tee Higgins / Raegor when they're up at 28, and Taylor / Swift / Dobbins are on the board... it's hard to say which would actually help the offense more.

They do LOVE to run, after all - and Ingram did awesome work through the air, 5 TD's is a high-water mark for his career as a pass catcher. An RB that could bang it AND receive a la Dobbins and Swift (and maybe Taylor) would be awesome in this system.

All that said, they'll probably go defense in Round 1 - they're the Ravens. :lol:
Lol most likely defense, most likely from Alabama. I could also see OL being a priority. Yanda retired and that is a massive hole to fill