jwconnel wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:52 am
My worst trades (recently):
- During CMC's first season I traded him for Foreman and what I thought would be an early 2018 1st. It wasn't.
- Used that 1st in a package to trade for David Johnson expecting a return to 2016 form.
- Traded Sutton for Fant and a 3rd thinking I was selling high after a couple decent games this year with Flacco
- Traded Watson and a pick for Luck towards the end of last season (not that bad, but painful when Luck surprised us all)
- Traded AJ Brown and my 2020 1st for Ridley and a 2nd thinking it was the last piece I needed. I came in 5th...
I won several trades too, but these keep me up at night
These are pretty rough!
Team 1: 1 PPR- 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 d, 1k
QB: Stafford, Rivers, Brissett, Fitz, Luck
RB: Zeke, CMC, Mixon, CEH, Akers
WR: MT, Evans, OBJ, Kupp, Jeudy, Higgins, Pittman, Kirk, Diontae, P Williams, Jakobi, Keke, Cain, Boykin, Slayton
TE: Kelce, Irv Jr, Ebron, Moreau, Oliver
Def: Rams, Broncos
Team 2: 12 team 1 PPR-1 qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex
25 team rosters
QB:Allen, Rivers, Lock
RB: CMC, Jacobs, JT, Carson, J Rob, Gaskins, Hines
WR: Godwin, Diggs, Lamb, M Brown, Ruggs, Claypool, C Davis, Fulgham, S Miller, Hodgins, Olabisi, Mooney
TE: Engram, Jonnu, Akins
Team 3 48 teams:half PPR- 1qb (6pts TD), 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, 2flex, 1d, 1pk
QB: Wilson, Josh Allen
RB: Mixon, Chubb, Jacobs, Montgomery, Henderson, Pollard, Bernard, R Freeman, L Miller
WR: Godwin, AJ Brown, ARob, Ridley, Chark, C Davis, JJAW, Ross
TE: Hooper, Herndon, Knox, Oliver, Jonnu
Def: Bills, Saints