2020 Offseason Completed Trades

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
brutuswins
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 7:11 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby brutuswins » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:21 pm

team 2:

I traded Tyreek Hill for DJ Moore and 1.04

Really happy to add youth and depth to a contender
PPR 12team 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3Flex
12th
QB: Drew Brees, Baker Mayfield, Jimmy Garoppolo
RB: Alvin Kamara, Miles Sanders, Clyde Edwards-Helaire(r), James Robinson(r).... Ke’Shawn Vaughn(r), Latavius Murray, Lynn Bowden(r), Jaylen Samuels, Mike Boone
WR: Michael Thomas, Odell Beckham, Juju Smith-Schuster, TY Hilton..... Darius Slayton, Van Jefferson(r), Anthony Miller, Quintez Cephus(r), Peoples-Jones(r)
TE: George Kittle.... TJ Hockenson, Jared Cook, Dawson Knox, Jace Sternberger

12team .5PPR 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLX
**2019 Champion**
QB: Dak Prescott, Tom Brady, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB: Christian McCaffery, D'Anre Swift, Melvin Gordon, JD McKissic, Ito Smith, Jeremy McNichols, Jamycal Hasty, Rashaad Penny, Damien Williams
WR: Terry McLaurin, DJ Moore, Tee Higgins(r), Laviska Shenault, Julian Edelman, Rashard Higgins, Cole Beasley, KJ Hill, Josh Reynolds
TE: Austin Hooper, Mike Gesicki, Kyle Rudolph, Jace Sternberger
1.06, 1.09, 2.04, 2.10, 3.06

blemly
Captain
Captain
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 am

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby blemly » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:33 pm

brutuswins wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:21 pm
team 2:

I traded Tyreek Hill for DJ Moore and 1.04

Really happy to add youth and depth to a contender
FWIW I saw your post on this and immediately tried to do the same in my league (weirdly enough the DJ owner also held the 1.04). He declined, but I thought your post was very informative nonetheless.

Nice trade!
Team 1: 12-team SF 0.5 PPR:
QB: Dak, Cousins, Darnold
RB: CMC, Gibson, Cohen
WR: DK, Godwin, Chark, Diontae, Samuel, Hollywood, Shepard, Mims
TE: Hurst, Knox

Team 2: 14-team PPR SF TE Prem:
QB: Wilson, Burrow, Foles, Mullens
RB: Mixon, Gibson, Hines, Cohen
WR: DJM, Sutton, Landry, Renfrow
TE: Gesicki, Njoku, Trautman

Team 3: 12-team PPR SF:
QB: Watson, Lawrence, Cam
RB: Kamara, Jacobs, Dobbins
WR: Hill, AJB, McLaurin, Woods, Perriman, Shenault
TE: Gesicki, OJH

Team 4 (Rebuild): 12-team PPR SF TE Prem
QB: Watson, Stafford
RB: Dobbins, Swift, Akers, Gibson
WR: Lamb, Diontae, Pittman, Mims, Shenault, Campbell, Shepard
TE: Knox, Jarwin, Trautman
2021: 1,1,2,2

Team 5 (Rebuild): 12-team PPR SF:
QB: Dak
RB: Sanders, Dobbins, Pollard
WR: Sutton, DJM, Pittman, Edwards, Kirk, Campbell, Mims, Hamler
TE: Herndon, Gesicki
2021: 1,1,1,1, 2

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9276
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:46 pm

brutuswins wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:21 pm
team 2:

I traded Tyreek Hill for DJ Moore and 1.04

Really happy to add youth and depth to a contender
I love both those WR. If you hit on the pick, this could be huge
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones, Eason
RB: JT, Dillon, Gaskin, Mostert, Gus, Mattison, McFarland, Snell, Wilson, McKissic, Darrel
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston, Parris
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.10, 2, 3, 4, 5.08, 5.10, 6, 7, 9, 10

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: [b]Mahomes, Ryan,[/b] Minshew, Trubisky, Mariota
RB: [b]Saquon, Dobbins, Jacobs, Hunt,[/b] Penny, Snell
WR: [b]AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel,[/b] G. Davis, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: [b]Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Tonyan,[/b] Irv
2021: 1.03, 2.05, 2.09, 3.05, 3.09
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

User avatar
Orenthal Shames
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4878
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Orenthal Shames » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:25 pm

Jigga94 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:31 am
CJRousseau wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:05 am
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:56 am
Was offered:

-Calvin Ridley
-2021 first (guaranteed top 5, likely 3)
-Brandin Cooks
-2.01 (pick 17)

For

-1.05
-Gurley
-Will Fuller
-Royce Freeman

Seems like proper value, but would definitely thin my RB core
I'd take the offer and see if you could shop Julio for an rb. I love Julio, but he's aging. If you could use his value now to get a young rb you could replenish that hole before Julio drops off a bit in the next 2 years and you'd still have a really good set of receivers.
Too bad Julio's value on this board plummeted 2 years ago because he was 29 and about to turn 30... I'll be holding him forever probably and hope he sticks around like Larry Fitz
I accepted. This guy earned the 1.01 this year by a landslide, so hopefully that 2021 first is 1.01 🤞
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 man rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Tannehill, Brees
RB: Kamara, Sanders
WR: Hill, DK, KA, Julio, Cooks
TE: Kelce, Kittle

User avatar
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5551
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:29 pm

12 Team PPR. 1QB 1/3RBs 1/3WRs 1TE 1D/ST 1K

I made two trades in the last couple of days in this particular league, coming off back to back titles but my roster is a little on the old side, so trying to retool a little bit, while staying in the hunt.

I gave: AJG/1.08
I received: AROB

Even though I could see AJG staying healthy and having a couple more decent seasons, there’s a 5 year difference between him and AROB, who is coming off a very strong season, while in bad circumstances. I’m very pleased with this trade.

I gave: K.Johnson
I received: C.Kirk

I really like Johnson’s talent but after two injury filled seasons, it seems like he’s destined to be sharing the backfield with another RB. Christian Kirk hasn’t been spectacular or anything his first two seasons but pretty solid and I think there’s plenty of upside for him in that offense. He gives me another young option in my aging WR group.

My roster(main pieces)
QBs: B.Mayfield, Fitzpatrick
RBs: Zeke, D.Williams, R.Mostert, Pollard
WRs: M.Evans, K.Allen, AROB, C.Kirk, Dio Johnson, P.Campbell
TEs: Kittle, J.Cook

User avatar
Hottoddies
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Hottoddies » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:29 pm
12 Team PPR. 1QB 1/3RBs 1/3WRs 1TE 1D/ST 1K

I made two trades in the last couple of days in this particular league, coming off back to back titles but my roster is a little on the old side, so trying to retool a little bit, while staying in the hunt.

I gave: AJG/1.08
I received: AROB

Even though I could see AJG staying healthy and having a couple more decent seasons, there’s a 5 year difference between him and AROB, who is coming off a very strong season, while in bad circumstances. I’m very pleased with this trade.

I gave: K.Johnson
I received: C.Kirk

I really like Johnson’s talent but after two injury filled seasons, it seems like he’s destined to be sharing the backfield with another RB. Christian Kirk hasn’t been spectacular or anything his first two seasons but pretty solid and I think there’s plenty of upside for him in that offense. He gives me another young option in my aging WR group.

My roster(main pieces)
QBs: B.Mayfield, Fitzpatrick
RBs: Zeke, D.Williams, R.Mostert, Pollard
WRs: M.Evans, K.Allen, AROB, C.Kirk, Dio Johnson, P.Campbell
TEs: Kittle, J.Cook
Well done. I like these trades for your team. It looks like you should be able to compete with this squad for a number of years to come.
Megan Phelps' 4 rules of dialogue
1) Don't assume bad intent
2) Ask questions
3) Stay calm
4) Make the argument

User avatar
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5551
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Hottoddies wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:34 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:29 pm
12 Team PPR. 1QB 1/3RBs 1/3WRs 1TE 1D/ST 1K

I made two trades in the last couple of days in this particular league, coming off back to back titles but my roster is a little on the old side, so trying to retool a little bit, while staying in the hunt.

I gave: AJG/1.08
I received: AROB

Even though I could see AJG staying healthy and having a couple more decent seasons, there’s a 5 year difference between him and AROB, who is coming off a very strong season, while in bad circumstances. I’m very pleased with this trade.

I gave: K.Johnson
I received: C.Kirk

I really like Johnson’s talent but after two injury filled seasons, it seems like he’s destined to be sharing the backfield with another RB. Christian Kirk hasn’t been spectacular or anything his first two seasons but pretty solid and I think there’s plenty of upside for him in that offense. He gives me another young option in my aging WR group.

My roster(main pieces)
QBs: B.Mayfield, Fitzpatrick
RBs: Zeke, D.Williams, R.Mostert, Pollard
WRs: M.Evans, K.Allen, AROB, C.Kirk, Dio Johnson, P.Campbell
TEs: Kittle, J.Cook
Well done. I like these trades for your team. It looks like you should be able to compete with this squad for a number of years to come.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Being that it’s small starting requirements, I’ll roll with Zeke/3WRs a lot of weeks and hopefully be in contention.

Johnny B. Goode
Starter
Starter
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Johnny B. Goode » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:50 pm

Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:29 pm
12 Team PPR. 1QB 1/3RBs 1/3WRs 1TE 1D/ST 1K

I made two trades in the last couple of days in this particular league, coming off back to back titles but my roster is a little on the old side, so trying to retool a little bit, while staying in the hunt.

I gave: AJG/1.08
I received: AROB

Even though I could see AJG staying healthy and having a couple more decent seasons, there’s a 5 year difference between him and AROB, who is coming off a very strong season, while in bad circumstances. I’m very pleased with this trade.

I gave: K.Johnson
I received: C.Kirk

I really like Johnson’s talent but after two injury filled seasons, it seems like he’s destined to be sharing the backfield with another RB. Christian Kirk hasn’t been spectacular or anything his first two seasons but pretty solid and I think there’s plenty of upside for him in that offense. He gives me another young option in my aging WR group.

My roster(main pieces)
QBs: B.Mayfield, Fitzpatrick
RBs: Zeke, D.Williams, R.Mostert, Pollard
WRs: M.Evans, K.Allen, AROB, C.Kirk, Dio Johnson, P.Campbell
TEs: Kittle, J.Cook
These are good trades
12 team PPR, 1QB, No negative points, all TDs 6
QB: Murray, Lock, Stidham, Hurts, Winston
RB: Barkley, Zeke, Mixon, J. Taylor, Dobbins
WR: T. Hill, Godwin, Kupp, Sutton, Diggs, Gallup, P. Williams, Isabella, JJAW, Higgins, S Miller, Proche
TE: Engram, Hockenson, Arnold, Trautman
K: Tucker
TD: PIT
Picks: 2021 1, 2021 2, 2021 3, 2022 1, 2022 2, 2022 3

12 team PPR 1QB
QB: Brady, Darnold, Bridgewater, Lock (TS), Stidham (TS)
RB: Sanders, Hunt, Edmonds, Taylor, Dobbins (TS)
WR: Diggs, Gallup, Kupp, Sutton, G. Tate, Guyton, P. Williams (TS), JJAW (TS), Isabella (TS), S. Miller (TS), Higgins (TS)
TE: Jarwin, I Smith, Arnold, Trautman (TS)
K: Succop
DEF: Streaming
Picks: 2021 1, 2021 2, 2021 3, 2021 3, All 2022 picks

NY CAT
Starter
Starter
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby NY CAT » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Traded AJG and J. Baker(IDP)
Received TY Hilton and A. Isabella

Benchwarmer101
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Benchwarmer101 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:59 pm

Traded Hill for the 1.04 in a non Superflex league. I send a trade request late at night half asleep for what i thought was the 1.04 and some other players and picks. Woke up to this trade being accepted. 👎

Next day traded Julio for 1.07. I’m in total rebuild so that felt a little better.
Team 1
12 team Superflex TE premium 23 roster 3 taxi 3 IR 1st year rebuild.10 starters 1QB, 2-4RB, 3-6WR, 1-Superflex 1-4TE
2020 1.01, 1.06, 1.08, 2.09, 3.09
QB: Mahomes, Tua, Brissett, Haskins, Glennon
RB: Swift, Dobbins, Singletary, Dillon, K Johnson,Justin Jackson, L. Perine
WR: Godwin, D.J. Moore, Boyd, D Samuel, Dionte Johnson, Jeudy, Edwards, Harry, P Williams, Mooney, DPJ, Tyler Johnson, Guyton
TE: Andrews, Geseki, Jonu Smith, L Thomas, Harrison Bryant

Team 2 2019 2nd place
12 team Superflex TE premium .5 first downs 30 man roster 2 IR 10 starters 1QB 2 RB 2 WR 1TE 3 Flex 1 Superflex 3rd, 4th, 5th
QB Ryan, Tannehill, Lock, Alan,
RB Elliot, James Robinson, Akers, Carson, Mostert, Fournette, Penny, Dallas, Pollard, Ahmed
WR Godwin, Mclaurin, Thielen, Locket, Harry, Edwards, David Moore, Pascal, Myers, Q Watkins, M Calloway
TE Waller, Ertz, Akins, Tonyan, Shultz, Warring

RB6
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7496
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby RB6 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:51 pm

Benchwarmer101 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:59 pm
Traded Hill for the 1.04 in a non Superflex league. I send a trade request late at night half asleep for what i thought was the 1.04 and some other players and picks. Woke up to this trade being accepted. 👎

Next day traded Julio for 1.07. I’m in total rebuild so that felt a little better.
Sold low on both. Very low on Hill.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/2F
LJax, Burrow, Lock, Ben, Eason, Rosen
Adams, Julio, Kupp, Lockett, MWill, Shepard, Parris, Hamler, Fulgham, Duvernay, Van, Guyton, Boykin
Zeke, Ingram, Mostert, Hunt, Pollard, Hines, Adams
Andrews, Knox, Rodgers

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, ARod, Foles, Mullens, Eason
Henry, Robinson, Hines, Mack, Evans, Duke, Ito, Breida, D. Freeman, Royce
Hill, DK, KA, Kupp, Crowder, Slayton, Washington, Edelman, Collin, Dede
Andrews

.5PPR TE1.5 1Q/3W/2R/1SF/3F
Allen, Baker, Cam, Mariota, Morgan
Ridley, MT, Lockett, Parker, Landry, Shepard, Patrick, Quez, Dede, Miller
Gibson, MG, Singletary, Cohen, Gallman, Breida, Royce, Brown, Smith
Andrews, Henry, Knox, Parham

Shankopotamus
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:40 am

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Shankopotamus » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Gave: Jameis, '20 1.11, & '21 3rd

Got: Baker & '20 1.04
12 Team Super-Flex Dynasty (2019 Runner-Up)
1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, Flex, SF, 2 TE, IDP

QB- Jared Goff, Justin Herbert, Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Andy Dalton
RB- Aaron Jones, Nick Chubb, Phillip Lindsey, James White, Cam Akers, Kerryon Johnson, Gus Edwards, A.J. Dillon, Jamychal Hasty, Salvon Ahmed
WR- Mike Evans, DJ Moore, Allen Robinson, Robert Woods, DK Metcalf, Hollywood Brown, Marvin Jones, Dante Pettis
TE-Mark Andrews, Noah Fant, Hayden Hurst, Jace Sternberger
DL-Chris Jones, Deforest Buckner, Jonathon Allen, Akeim Hicks, Montez Sweat
LB Zach Cunningham, Jayon Brown, Rashaan Evans, Devin White, Devin Bush, T.J. Edwards
DB-John Johnson, Bradley McDougald, Chuck Clark, Taylor Rapp, Josh Jones, Jeremy Chinn, Ronnie Harrison
K-Younghoe Koo

User avatar
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5551
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:02 pm

Shankopotamus wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:54 pm
Gave: Jameis, '20 1.11, & '21 3rd

Got: Baker & '20 1.04
I like this trade, sold high on Jameis, who’s not guaranteed to be a starter and even if he stays a starter, getting that 1.04 in SF is great. You can draft a top QB prospect or maybe Swift, Taylor, etc.

OhCruelestRanter
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2446
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:34 am

Shankopotamus wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:54 pm
Gave: Jameis, '20 1.11, & '21 3rd

Got: Baker & '20 1.04
Who is giving up this kind of premium to go from Baker to Jameis? Jesus. I’m surprised this didn’t end up in the bad offers thread.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

blemly
Captain
Captain
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 am

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby blemly » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:07 am

12-team SF league:

Gave: M. Mack + 1.05 + 2021 2nd
Got: A. Kamara
Team 1: 12-team SF 0.5 PPR:
QB: Dak, Cousins, Darnold
RB: CMC, Gibson, Cohen
WR: DK, Godwin, Chark, Diontae, Samuel, Hollywood, Shepard, Mims
TE: Hurst, Knox

Team 2: 14-team PPR SF TE Prem:
QB: Wilson, Burrow, Foles, Mullens
RB: Mixon, Gibson, Hines, Cohen
WR: DJM, Sutton, Landry, Renfrow
TE: Gesicki, Njoku, Trautman

Team 3: 12-team PPR SF:
QB: Watson, Lawrence, Cam
RB: Kamara, Jacobs, Dobbins
WR: Hill, AJB, McLaurin, Woods, Perriman, Shenault
TE: Gesicki, OJH

Team 4 (Rebuild): 12-team PPR SF TE Prem
QB: Watson, Stafford
RB: Dobbins, Swift, Akers, Gibson
WR: Lamb, Diontae, Pittman, Mims, Shenault, Campbell, Shepard
TE: Knox, Jarwin, Trautman
2021: 1,1,2,2

Team 5 (Rebuild): 12-team PPR SF:
QB: Dak
RB: Sanders, Dobbins, Pollard
WR: Sutton, DJM, Pittman, Edwards, Kirk, Campbell, Mims, Hamler
TE: Herndon, Gesicki
2021: 1,1,1,1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CGW, Dr.Graffin, Google Adsense [Bot], heyfeefellskee, PR0v3 and 14 guests