2020 Offseason Completed Trades

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
Dynasty DeLorean
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 am

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm

chronicdakpain wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 am
dmac37 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:58 pm
I just traded Fournette for Miles Sanders. I have a feeling Fournette will never come close to where his value is now moving forward. Gruden seems to always rely on a 2 back system and the 3rd down receiving back get's the bulk of the passing down work in his offense not a feature back.
I traded

Gave: Gurley ( :cry: ) + 21 2nd
Received: Fournette

Imo Fournette is finally going to be his healthy self and his probabilty of positive touchdown regression is just outlandish. I also like Sanders, but I think you overpaid a little bit too much
Fournette could receive a huge value bump if he goes elsewhere after this year. He's been in maybe the single-worst situation for 3 years so far and is a RB1 when healthy.

CGW wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:50 pm
Sent 1.08
Got Trubisky, 2021 1st

Meh.
That's a great deal, and I hate Trubisky...

dmac37
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby dmac37 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:36 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm
chronicdakpain wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:53 am
dmac37 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:58 pm
I just traded Fournette for Miles Sanders. I have a feeling Fournette will never come close to where his value is now moving forward. Gruden seems to always rely on a 2 back system and the 3rd down receiving back get's the bulk of the passing down work in his offense not a feature back.
I traded

Gave: Gurley ( :cry: ) + 21 2nd
Received: Fournette

Imo Fournette is finally going to be his healthy self and his probabilty of positive touchdown regression is just outlandish. I also like Sanders, but I think you overpaid a little bit too much
Fournette could receive a huge value bump if he goes elsewhere after this year. He's been in maybe the single-worst situation for 3 years so far and is a RB1 when healthy.

CGW wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:50 pm
Sent 1.08
Got Trubisky, 2021 1st

Meh.
That's a great deal, and I hate Trubisky...
Are we really seeing Fournette as a talented RB? I have owned and supported him since his rookie year and even while he produced as an RB1 this past season I came away unimpressed with anything he did except the fact that he was getting a high volume of touches. I'm not seeing him as a bell cow RB moving forward and think his value is at the highest it will ever be right now.
12 Team PPR Scoring:
QB: Rodgers, Mayfield
RB: Sanders, A. Jones, Hunt, Devonta Freeman, Samuels, Armstead, B. Scott, J. Jackson
WR:M. Thomas, OBJ, K. Allen, Ridley, Watkins, Coutee, Isabella, S. Sims
TE: Hockenson, Herndon, I. Thomas,
PK:
DST: Ravens

12 Team Superflex PPR Scoring:
QB: Wentz, Rodgers, Foles, T. Taylor
RB: A. Jones, Hunt, Fournette, Guice, Penny, Damien Williams,Ronald Jones, Armstead
WR: Godwin, OBJ, Sutton, Ridley, Perriman, JJAW, Isabella, Jeffrey, John Brown
TE: Henry, Herndon , I. Thomas

Benchwarmer101
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Benchwarmer101 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Traded David Montgomery for 1.08. I would rather gamble on CEH or Acres at the 1.08. I was a fan of Monty coming out of school, but i don’t see him being anything more than a low end RB 2/3 at this point. I don’t think he’s athletic enough to transfer his skills to the NFL on a high level.
Last edited by Benchwarmer101 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team 1
12 team Superflex TE premium 23 roster 3 taxi 3 IR 1st year rebuild.10 starters 1QB, 2-4RB, 3-6WR, 1-Superflex 1-4TE
2020 1.01, 1.06, 1.08, 2.09, 3.09
QB: Mahomes, Brissett, Lock, Haskins
RB: Singletary, K Johnson, Justin Jackson,
WR: Godwin, Boyd, D.J. Moore, Sutton, D Samuel, Dionte Johnson, Harry, P Williams, H Butler, Kelvin Harmon, Olabasi Johnson, Tim Patrick, Tre Quin
TE: Andrews, Geseki, Knoxs, Jonu Smith, Oliver

Team 2 2019 2nd place
12 team Superflex TE premium .5 first downs 30 man roster 2 IR 10 starters 1QB 2 RB 2 WR 1TE 3 Flex 1 Superflex 1.05, 4.11, 5.11
QB Ryan, Tannehill Trubisky, Lock, Keenum, Alan,
RB Elliot, Fournette, Akers, Carson, Mostert, Penny, Dallas, Pollard, Ogunbowale
WR Godwin, Mclaurin, Thielen, Harry, Edwards, Harmon, Butler, Audin Tate, Ward, Q Watkins
TE Ertz, Waller, Akins, Burton, Walker, Olsen, Warring, Deguara

OhCruelestRanter
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Benchwarmer101 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:03 pm
Traded David Montgomery for 1.08. I would rather gamble on CHE or Acres at the 1.08. I was a fan of Monty coming out of school, but i don’t see him being anything more than a low end RB 2/3 at this point. I don’t think he’s athletic enough to transfer his skills to the NFL on a high level.
Or Jalen Reagor, or Tee Higgins, etc.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

fantasyhermit
Starter
Starter
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby fantasyhermit » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:59 pm

16 team league. I won the league this year and went undefeated in the process. Made the move below to add some depth:

Gave: 1.14 (draft spots determined by total score, not finishing position)
Got: N'keal Harry
(I know some people are down on him, but I really liked this value and doubt I would have gotten anything better when I was on the clock.)



Also made the move below on a rebuilding team that's about 2 years or more from serious contention. 20 team SF, I've got the 1.01 to add Burrow and the 1.04 to add Swift/best rb available.

Gave: Zeke
Got: Jordan Howard, Juju, Engram.

(I know this one will likely get bad marks, but it upgraded my wr1 from Anthony Miller to Juju and my te spot from Eifert to Engram. Zeke to howard is a massive downgrade, but I should get a decent replacement at 1.04.)
Team 1:
12 team SF PPR/2PPR TE Prem, .5 ppc
Q-SF-R-W-F-F-F-F-T-T
QB: Wilson, Cousins, Fitz, Flacco, Lock
RB: DJ, Michel, Jacobs, Royce, Lewis, Bruce Anderson, Gus, Warren
WR: AB, Amari, Kupp, Miller, Agholor, John Brown, Enunwa, Foster, Wilson, Preston Williams
TE: Kelce, Kittle, Davis, Dissly, Knox


Team 2:
Q-SF-R-R-W-W-F-F-T-T-D-K-IDP-IDP PPR
QB: Mahomes, Trubisky, Darnold, Bridgewater
RB: Zeke, Kamara, Mack, Penny, Gore, Gus, Ballage, Armstead
WR: MT, DJ Moore, Kupp, Miller, Mike Williams, Foster, Westbrook, Preston Williams
TE: Gesicki, Hooper, Sternberger, Knox, Oliver, Moreau
Def: Chi
K: Elliot
IDP: Bosa, LVE, Flowers

Online
PTW32
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby PTW32 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Gave: 1.04 and 2.08

Got: D. Henry and Thielen
10 Team PPR
QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2TE, 3Flex

QB: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Jameis Winston
RB: Dalvin Cook, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Royce Freeman, Alexander Mattison, Miles Gaskin
WR: Odell Beckham Jr., Chris Godwin, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Larry Fitzgerald, Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Travis Kelce, George Kittle, Evan Engram, Kahale Warring

2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3


10 Team PPR
QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3Flex, 1K
QB: Baker Mayfeild, Drew Lock, Big Ben, Tom Brady
RB: Dalvin Cook, Damian Williams, Alexander Mattison,
WR: Stefan Diggs, Allen Robinson, Cortland Sutton, Robert Woods, Adam Thelien, TreQuan Smith, Diontae Johnson, Dante Pettis, Andy Isabella
TE: Mark Andrews, Hayden Hurst, Irv Smith Jr

Online
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14181
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:51 am

This just went down in a start 3 RB league

CMC

for

Zeke/OBJ
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, D Washington
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Crowder, Agholor, Sanu, , D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Clay

Taxi: Mims, Asiasi

User avatar
Madadamus
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1789
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: MD

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Madadamus » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:20 am

FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:51 am
This just went down in a start 3 RB league

CMC

for

Zeke/OBJ
You beat me to it! I just acquired CMC in January but felt the value was there to part ways.
12 Team PPR Dynasty - DLFS
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 TE
QB: C. Wentz, T. Brady, T. Bridgewater, J. Winston
RB: S. Barkley, E. Elliott, C. Edwards-Helaire, K. Drake, D. Swift, J.K. Dobbins, A. Gibson, D. Harris, G. Edwards
WR: M. Evans, D. Adams, O. Beckham Jr., J. Reagor, B. Aiyuk, W. Fuller, C. Davis, E. Sanders, B. Perriman, R. Cobb
TE: D. Waller, N. Fant, H. Hurst, D. Njoku, E. Ebron, J. Akins
2021 Picks: 1st

12 Team PPR Dynasty
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 TE
QB: M. Stafford, J. Winston, D. Lock, M. Mariota, R. Fitzpatrick, J. Stidham
RB: C. McCaffrey, E. Elliott, A. Kamara, J. Mixon, L. Bell, A. Mattison, J. White
WR: O. Beckham Jr., D.J. Moore, T.Y. Hilton, D. Parker, C. Davis, L. Fitzgerald, B. Perriman, W. Snead
TE: E. Engram, C. Herndon
2020 Picks: 1.05, 1.12, 2.12, 3.12, 4.12

User avatar
qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Starter
Starter
Posts: 563
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 am
Location: San Diego

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:11 am

Not a huge trade, but for a rebuild in a pretty terrible state (2-3 years from competitiveness) I traded:

Mahomes (1QB)

For

Russell Wilson
3 x 2021 second rounders
3 x third rounders

Love Mahomes obviously, but really like Russell as well (also have DK) and in 1QB I figured getting a few decent shots at depth would be worth the downgrade.
DFL Premium league:
16 owner 1 PPR, Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, D
QB: Mahomes, Allen, RG3, Winston, Kessler, Mullens
RB: Hilliard, Ty Johnson
WR: Anderson, Washington, Hardman, Thomas, Jones, TJ Jones, Rogers
TE: Herndon, Knox, Oliver, Smith, Thomas
7 x 2020 First Round Picks


Other league:
12 owner, 1 PPR, 4pt QB TD, SF, TE premium
QB: Mahomes, Murray, Flacco, Lock
RB: Kerryon, Chris Thompson, Harris, Guice, AD, Ballage, Darwin Thompson
WR: Evans, Cooper, Watkins, Marquise Brown, John Brown, Hardman, Harry, Humphries, Isabella, D Williams, Campbell
TE: Engram, Irv Smith, Jonnu Smith
D: Pats Eagles, Seahwaks
K: Random Dork

fantasyhermit
Starter
Starter
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby fantasyhermit » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:10 pm

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:11 am
Not a huge trade, but for a rebuild in a pretty terrible state (2-3 years from competitiveness) I traded:

Mahomes (1QB)

For

Russell Wilson
3 x 2021 second rounders
3 x third rounders

Love Mahomes obviously, but really like Russell as well (also have DK) and in 1QB I figured getting a few decent shots at depth would be worth the downgrade.

This is actually a really good deal for a team in rebuild. Wilson and Mahomes are a wash in 1qb imo, so you got 6 dart throws at some depth for a lateral move. What size league is this? If it is that 12 team league in your sig I like the deal even more.
Team 1:
12 team SF PPR/2PPR TE Prem, .5 ppc
Q-SF-R-W-F-F-F-F-T-T
QB: Wilson, Cousins, Fitz, Flacco, Lock
RB: DJ, Michel, Jacobs, Royce, Lewis, Bruce Anderson, Gus, Warren
WR: AB, Amari, Kupp, Miller, Agholor, John Brown, Enunwa, Foster, Wilson, Preston Williams
TE: Kelce, Kittle, Davis, Dissly, Knox


Team 2:
Q-SF-R-R-W-W-F-F-T-T-D-K-IDP-IDP PPR
QB: Mahomes, Trubisky, Darnold, Bridgewater
RB: Zeke, Kamara, Mack, Penny, Gore, Gus, Ballage, Armstead
WR: MT, DJ Moore, Kupp, Miller, Mike Williams, Foster, Westbrook, Preston Williams
TE: Gesicki, Hooper, Sternberger, Knox, Oliver, Moreau
Def: Chi
K: Elliot
IDP: Bosa, LVE, Flowers

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3373
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 am

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby kmbryant09 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:27 pm

fantasyhermit wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:10 pm
qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:11 am
Not a huge trade, but for a rebuild in a pretty terrible state (2-3 years from competitiveness) I traded:

Mahomes (1QB)

For

Russell Wilson
3 x 2021 second rounders
3 x third rounders

Love Mahomes obviously, but really like Russell as well (also have DK) and in 1QB I figured getting a few decent shots at depth would be worth the downgrade.

This is actually a really good deal for a team in rebuild. Wilson and Mahomes are a wash in 1qb imo, so you got 6 dart throws at some depth for a lateral move. What size league is this? If it is that 12 team league in your sig I like the deal even more.
In what world is Wilson & Mahomes a wash? Mahomes has already shown the game-breaking ceiling that Wilson owners dream of, and he's 7 years younger.

I get that the difference between them is diminished because it's only a 1-QB league, but to call them a wash is just......NO.
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: K. Murray, B. Mayfield, K. Cousins, D. Lock
RB: M. Sanders, J.K. Dobbins, D. Johnson, P. Lindsay, A. Gibson, C. Edmonds, T. Pollard, B. Scott, G. Bernard, D. Thompson
WR: C. Godwin, O. Beckham Jr., A. Robinson, J. Reagor, C. Kirk, Di. Johnson, Z. Pascal, J. Kumerow
TE: E. Engram, D. Waller, I. Smith Jr., J. Hollister

2021 Picks: (2x) 1, 3, 4

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11399
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:28 am

Team 1 in sig:

Gave up Dalton & Rivers and Will Fuller & Parris Campbell in exchange for TY Hilton & Lev Bell
TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
BREES, Tua, Jimmy G
COOK/JACOBS/BELL, Dobbins, Swift, Gurley, Dillon, D Washington, Gio, Gallman
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Jeudy, Hilton, Ruggs, Edelman, Wims
KITTLE, Waller, Gesicki, Akins
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league. The Bosa Bros, D-Buck, and Cam Jordan are my main studs.
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring
DARNOLD, Herbert, Stidham, Cam, Brissett, Tyrod
SAQUON/MIXON/CHUBB, Gordon, D Freeman, Gallman, L Miller
NUK/EVANS/OBJ/K ALLEN/THIELEN, Hollywood, Lamb, Landry, Edelman
KITTLE/ENGRAM, Ian Thomas, Akins, D Walker
-
Danielle Hunter, Aaron Donald, and Chris Jones are the cornerstones of my IDP squad. LBs and DBs are rag tag for now.

fantasyhermit
Starter
Starter
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby fantasyhermit » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:43 am

kmbryant09 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:27 pm
fantasyhermit wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:10 pm
qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:11 am
Not a huge trade, but for a rebuild in a pretty terrible state (2-3 years from competitiveness) I traded:

Mahomes (1QB)

For

Russell Wilson
3 x 2021 second rounders
3 x third rounders

Love Mahomes obviously, but really like Russell as well (also have DK) and in 1QB I figured getting a few decent shots at depth would be worth the downgrade.

This is actually a really good deal for a team in rebuild. Wilson and Mahomes are a wash in 1qb imo, so you got 6 dart throws at some depth for a lateral move. What size league is this? If it is that 12 team league in your sig I like the deal even more.
In what world is Wilson & Mahomes a wash? Mahomes has already shown the game-breaking ceiling that Wilson owners dream of, and he's 7 years younger.

I get that the difference between them is diminished because it's only a 1-QB league, but to call them a wash is just......NO.
We'll call it a difference of opinion, since I did specify it was only my opinion.
Team 1:
12 team SF PPR/2PPR TE Prem, .5 ppc
Q-SF-R-W-F-F-F-F-T-T
QB: Wilson, Cousins, Fitz, Flacco, Lock
RB: DJ, Michel, Jacobs, Royce, Lewis, Bruce Anderson, Gus, Warren
WR: AB, Amari, Kupp, Miller, Agholor, John Brown, Enunwa, Foster, Wilson, Preston Williams
TE: Kelce, Kittle, Davis, Dissly, Knox


Team 2:
Q-SF-R-R-W-W-F-F-T-T-D-K-IDP-IDP PPR
QB: Mahomes, Trubisky, Darnold, Bridgewater
RB: Zeke, Kamara, Mack, Penny, Gore, Gus, Ballage, Armstead
WR: MT, DJ Moore, Kupp, Miller, Mike Williams, Foster, Westbrook, Preston Williams
TE: Gesicki, Hooper, Sternberger, Knox, Oliver, Moreau
Def: Chi
K: Elliot
IDP: Bosa, LVE, Flowers

themburns
Starter
Starter
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby themburns » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:28 am

1 PPR
Sent: CMC, pick 16
Received: 1.1, DJ Moore, 1.11
#1 Purestrain Pain (12 team ppr):
QB: Jackson/, R Wilson
RB: Chubb, A. Jones, Carson, Penny, D. Henderson, L. Murray, Breida, Edmonds
WR: Michael Thomas, DJ Moore, JuJu Smith-Schuster, A. Cooper, C. Kupp, McLaurin, M. Brown, C. Davis, Coutee
TE: A. Hooper, Hunter Henry, Fant, Goedert
1.1, 4 2020 1st

#2 Deceitful Harpies (12 team ppr):
QB: Mahomes, Mayfield
RB: Chubb, T. Gurley, Carson, Penny, R. Freeman, T. Johnson, Armstead
WR: K. Allen, Diggs, A. Robinson, Watkins, C. Davis, Fuller, Isabella, Agholor, C. Coleman, A. Dulin
TE: Ebron, TJ Hockenson, J. Smith
1.5, 1.7, 1.8

#3 Fatalistic Femmes (12 team superflex, ppr) *2018 Champs
QB: Mahomes, Stafford, Burrow*
RB: D. Cook, D. Henry J. Jacobs, Conner, K. Johnson, J Richard,
WR: A. Robinson, DJ Chark, DK Metcalf, E. Sanders, Corey Davis, Watkins, Agholor, J. Reynolds, K. Stills
TE: Kittle, D Waller, Ebron, Herndon

Big Al
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4080
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: 2020 Offseason Completed Trades

Postby Big Al » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:09 am

themburns wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:28 am
1 PPR
Sent: CMC, pick 16
Received: 1.1, DJ Moore, 1.11
Fair trade. I like Moore and the 2 - 1sts side by a little bit.
Faith: That which is believed on any subject, whether in science, politics, or religion
Theory: A doctrine, or scheme of things, which terminates in speculation or contemplation, without a view to practice; hypothesis; speculation.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chwf3rd, ericanadian, Plank and 41 guests