Re-drafting 2019

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
JohnnyBoyRoss
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Re-drafting 2019

Postby JohnnyBoyRoss » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:55 pm

I would go a bit higher on Deebo personally, and Sanders is ahead of Jacobs slightly for me, dude battled through a time share and is still on pace to produce 1300+ yards from scrimmage.

Probably
Sanders
Jacobs
———-
AJB
Metcalf
Deebo
———
Nkeal
Hollywood
Singletary ( I’m going to try to sell high is Mike^^ tells me so lol)
Montgomery
Fant
Hock
Terry

I have love for Preston and Slayton too, own them in a couple of leagues, but I’m scared that the Giants Dolphins Redskins will all add competition in their WR room, that may hurt Slayton Preston and Terry.
Team 1
.5 PPR 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2 Flex League 12 teams
QB: Russ, Foles, Taylor
RB: Henry, Sanders, Fournette, Mostert, Dillon, McCoy, R. Freeman
WR: OBJ, Arob, Deebo, Mike Will, Watkins, Ross, Pettis
TE:Olsen, Dissly, Ian Thomas

Team 2
.5 PPR 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2 Flex League 12 teams
Qb: Roethlisberger, Tannehill, Foles, Tyrod, Trubisky, Herbert, Winston
Rb: Chubb, Drake, Dobbins, Bell, Dillon, Penny, R. Freeman
Wr: Thomas, Evans, Chark, AJ Green, Ruggs, Ross
Te: Rudolph, Thomas, Oliver

Team 3
1 PPR 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1 Superflex 1 Flex 12 teams
Qb: Rogers, Mayfield, Brady
Rb: MGIII, David Johnson, Hunt, Coleman, Mostert, McKinnon, Howard, Mattison, L. Murray
Wr: Adams, Evans, Robinson, Cooks, AJG, Ruggs, J. Brown, Edelman, Van Jefferson
Te: Goedert, Ebron, Thomas, Keene

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Jacobs
AJB
______
Metcalf
McLaurin
Sanders
Hollywood
Deebo
_____
Hock
Harry
Monty
Singletary
Fant
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

XclickX
Role Player
Role Player

Postby XclickX » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Full ppr ranks

AJB
Sanders

McLaurin
Singletary
Jacobs
DK

Deebo
Fant
Hock

Murray
M Brown
Harry

It’s tough to be a top 5 or even top 10 fantasy rb seeing about 2 targets per week. I just can’t bank on Jacobs increasing his targets to 4 per game, where most top 10 RBs in ppr need at minimum, to be a rb1 in ppr. Jacobs has been the bellcow all year and saw 28 targets!!! Sanders has been “bellcow” for 7 weeks and has 35 targets in those 7 games. Singletary, since he started to get more work in wk 8, is seeing over 4 targets per game( I own 0 shares of Singletary fwiw). I can see both of them out scoring Jacobs in ppr in 2020.

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:22 am

Jigga94 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:19 am Jacobs
Sanders

AJB
DK
Hollywood
Deebo
Terry

Singletary
Fant
Hock
Murray

Diontae
Harry
Hardman

Montgomery
Slayton
Jones
This is the closest to how I would have it, but Preston would be in there somewhere.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:57 am

AussieMate wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:22 am
Sanders

AJB
DK
Hollywood
Deebo
Terry

Singletary
Fant
Hock
Murray

Diontae
Preston
Harry
Hardman

Montgomery
Slayton
Jones
This is the closest to how I would have it, but Preston would be in there somewhere.
Yeah I forgot him when I did it. Would probably have right there with Diontae

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:44 am

Jigga94 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:57 am
Sanders

AJB
DK
Hollywood
Deebo
Terry

Singletary
Fant
Hock
Murray

Diontae
Preston
Harry
Hardman

Montgomery
Slayton
Jones
Lol, I'm the one that forgot, you have "Preston" right after Diontae.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:19 am

XclickX wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:27 pm Full ppr ranks

AJB
Sanders

McLaurin
Singletary
Jacobs
DK

Deebo
Fant
Hock

Murray
M Brown
Harry

It’s tough to be a top 5 or even top 10 fantasy rb seeing about 2 targets per week. I just can’t bank on Jacobs increasing his targets to 4 per game, where most top 10 RBs in ppr need at minimum, to be a rb1 in ppr. Jacobs has been the bellcow all year and saw 28 targets!!! Sanders has been “bellcow” for 7 weeks and has 35 targets in those 7 games. Singletary, since he started to get more work in wk 8, is seeing over 4 targets per game( I own 0 shares of Singletary fwiw). I can see both of them out scoring Jacobs in ppr in 2020.
It was Jacobs rookie year and he was dealing with a shoulder injury for half of it. You expect him to go out there and start having the ball chucked his way that many times per game? Gruden is going to realize, or already does realize that his offense needs to run through Jacobs and he will find ways to get him the ball even more next season. He had an outstanding rookie season, is a first round pick, and showed amazing toughness. There is no way Gruden doesnt utilize him even more next season. Add some WR help and Jacobs is going to be even better. Remember when CMC "couldnt run between the tackles and would only be a dump off option" remember that take? Thats what this take reminds me of. Way to hot.
Last edited by Patsfan86 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:25 am

This conversation seems to have shifted from how we would draft if would could all over again to Rankings. So im going with rankings, not drafting. If i were drafting Kyler would be lower.

My rankings would be

Jacobs
AJB

Sanders
DK

Deebo
Kyler (have to rank a rookie Qb who didnt absolutely stink highly in my opinion, the position is just so hard)
Mclaurin

Hollywood
Singletary
Fant
Hockenson
Harry

Preston
Mecole
Montgomery

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:25 am

Weknownothing86 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:19 am

AJB
Sanders

McLaurin
Singletary
Jacobs
DK

Deebo
Fant
Hock

Murray
M Brown
Harry

It was Jacobs rookie year and he was dealing with a shoulder injury for half of it. You expect him to go out there and start having the ball chucked his way that many times per game? Gruden is going to realize, or already does realize that his offense needs to run through Jacobs and he will find ways to get him the ball even more next season. He had an outstanding rookie season, is a first round pick, and showed amazing toughness. There is no way Gruden doesnt utilize him even more next season. Add some WR help and Jacobs is going to be even better. Remember when CMC "couldnt run between the tackles and would only be a dump off option" remember that take? Thats what this take reminds me of. Way to hot.
This is just similar to discounting Zeke because he wasn't catching a ton of passes. Jacobs was a very good catcher of the football in college. Singletary had 4 drops on 10 targets his last year in college. Gruden has already expressed the idea that he needs to use him more in the passing game. To have Jacobs in a tier below Sanders is just plain wrong to me. The Eagles are using their RB's more in the passing game right now out of necessity, due to lack of WR's, and still have shown a tendency to a committee, when they have enough healthy backs. Jacobs has the 2nd highest grade of any RB next to Chubb, per PFF. I think the likelihood of Jacobs catching more passes is much higher than Sanders becoming a better runner than Jacobs. To redraft the class and have Jacobs in the 2nd tier makes little sense to me. Sanders has been a nice player. I can already see him becoming one of the most over drafted players in start ups next year, though.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Chwf3rd
Captain
Captain

Postby Chwf3rd » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:14 am

Jacobs

AJB
Sanders
Singletary
DK
Deebo
McLaurin
Hollywood

Kyler
Hock
Harry
Fant
DMont
PWill
Slayton
Team 1 - 12 team PPR
QB: MRyan, MJones, CNewton, RFitz
RB: SBarkley, DSwift, CAkers, JMixon, AJDillon, LMurray, DarWilliams, GBernard
WR: SDiggs, ACooper, BAiyuk, JJones, LShenault, BCooks, KToney, KHamler, VJefferson
TE: JSmith, ISmith, ZErtz

Team 2 - 16 team, PPR, SF
QB: JBurrow, CWentz, ZWilson, Jimmy G
RB: SBarkley, DSwift, CAkers, BSnell, TGurley, DGuice
WR: JChase, BAiyuk, CSutton, THiggins, JJeudy, JReagor, BEdwards
TE: ISmith, HarBryant, DSample, TTremble

MattDeezy
Starter
Starter

Postby MattDeezy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Not a lot of love for Diontae huh.
Team
1Q|2R|3W|1T|2FLX - 12 Team PPR

QB: Love, AR, Cousins, Flacco
RB: CMC, Bijan, Ford, Mitchell, Pierce, Kendre, Tucker
WR: Deebo, Wilson, Olave, Puka, Flowers, Addison, Jeudy, Jamo, Burks
TE: McBride, Kincaid, Fant, Bellinger

XclickX
Role Player
Role Player

Postby XclickX » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:38 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:25 am
Weknownothing86 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:19 am

AJB
Sanders

McLaurin
Singletary
Jacobs
DK

Deebo
Fant
Hock

Murray
M Brown
Harry

This is just similar to discounting Zeke because he wasn't catching a ton of passes. Jacobs was a very good catcher of the football in college. Singletary had 4 drops on 10 targets his last year in college. Gruden has already expressed the idea that he needs to use him more in the passing game. To have Jacobs in a tier below Sanders is just plain wrong to me. The Eagles are using their RB's more in the passing game right now out of necessity, due to lack of WR's, and still have shown a tendency to a committee, when they have enough healthy backs. Jacobs has the 2nd highest grade of any RB next to Chubb, per PFF. I think the likelihood of Jacobs catching more passes is much higher than Sanders becoming a better runner than Jacobs. To redraft the class and have Jacobs in the 2nd tier makes little sense to me. Sanders has been a nice player. I can already see him becoming one of the most over drafted players in start ups next year, though.

Fair points. I personally would rather AJB and Sanders over Jacobs. Washington received 10 targets in the 2 games Jacobs missed. If Oakland uses Jacobs like that he will smash next year.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:43 pm

Pullo Vision wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:44 am
Jigga94 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:57 am

Lol, I'm the one that forgot, you have "Preston" right after Diontae.
Lol I edited him in with the most recent quote. I had also forgot him in my original reply

lawilt
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lawilt » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:01 pm

dlf_mikeh wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:26 am
Pullo Vision wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:53 am Given what we know now, how would draft the 2019 rookies?
It looks like you have these guys arranged in your own tiered ranks. Is that on purpose?

It's truly amazing how good this draft class was. I owned the 1.01-1.04 in several leagues and I don't think I was able to trade away a single one of those picks for duplicates. If we redrafted today, I'm pretty sure the story would be different.

I'll give my top 12 in no order (I ended up grouping them in 2 groups):

AJ Brown
Josh Jacobs
Miles Sanders
Deebo Samuel
Terry McLaurin
Marquise Brown
DK Metcalf
Devin Singletary (sell high imo)
Noah Fant
Darius Slayton

Kyler Murray
David Montgomery

The first 10 are my top 10, the other 2 I struggled to add. I'm slowly trending towards the "QB matters" aspect of things, which is why he's there. Monty is fools gold atm for me. I don't trust him.

EDIT: I was always high on Fant, I was never high on Hock. I'm sure that's where a lot of people will disagree with me. I'm probably struggling with confirmation bias, but whatevs. I'm sticking to my guns.
Why are you selling Singletary? I thought you were pretty high on him in your rb report. What would you consider a sell high? Mid 1st? Multiple 1sts?

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Harry is going to surprise a lot of people, knocking him down the list due to injury is a mistake . There seems to be a lot of recency bias baked into some of these lists.