Congrats 2019 Dynasty Champions!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Congrats 2019 Dynasty Champions!

Postby Slackalacker » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Congratulations to all of the league champs of 2019, way to overcome the odds and pull out the win. You worked hard all year making savvy moves and now your efforts have paid off!

Or if you’re like me you were lucky enough to overcome a handful of ill-advised trades and still squeak out a championship on the back of a few studs.

I was in a downward spiral after trading MThom week 4 and was below .500 so I ended up overpaying for CMC to stop my ship from sinking. Directly after that trade I went on a 5 game winning streak to get me into the 1st seed where CMC and Barkley quite literally carried me to my 2nd championship in this league by scoring half my points in weeks 15 & 16.

What is the story of your championship win?
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau

Dynos
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Congrats 2019 Dynasty Champions!

Postby Dynos » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:58 pm

Well finally my 1st title after 4 years with an expansion team.

I will do it quick for now, but thanks everyone on these forums for all the advice.

Thanks to everyone running this website, you are doing a great job.

Congrats to all the winners
2019 Champion! 2022 Champion!

Team 1: Superflex, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex WR/TE,1 Sflex

QB:P. Mahomes, R.Tannehill, J.Hurts
RB: E.Elliott,James Robinson, Chris Carson, L.Fournette, T.Etienne , Tony Pollard,hassan haskins,donta foreman, jaylen warren
WR: Justin Jefferson A.J Brown, M.Thomas, Marquise Brown, T.Lockett, skyy moore, romeo doubs, alec pierce Donovan Peoples-Jones, J.Palmer
TE: kyle pitts, juwan johnson,mckitty

2021 Champion!
Team 2: Superflex, Start 1Qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex Wr/TE. 1 SFlex, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE
QB: J.Herbert, Z.Wilson, K.Cousins, K.Pickett,K.Mond
RB: J.Taylor, JK Dobbins, N.Harris, N.Hines, G.Edwards, James Cook, J.Ford, Dameon Pierce, P.Strong, D.Foreman (Jermaine Burton Devy)
WR: J.Chase,Garett Wilson , B.Aiyuk, C.Sutton, R.Bateman, G.Davis, M.Hardman,J.Palmer,
TE: D.Waller R.Tonyan, B.Jordan, Cameron Brate, Cade Otton, G.Everett

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:59 pm

Superflex 0.5 PPR league. Took over a team that was done for collusion last year, and immediately traded Mixon for Mahomes. Also traded away McCaffrey... whoops. Drafted Sutton, drafted Lamar, drafted Chubb. This year, drafted DK, AJB... traded for Mark Ingram... all year long, it was me and another juggernaut at the top of the table.

Semifinal - I completely bombed. Last years champion picked up steam and made the playoffs, I drew him as the #2 seed. After 2 weeks of furious football all looked lost - with him needing only 1.8 points from a Philadelphia WR to clinch his 2nd playoff championship final in a row - as well as a potential run at our "Dynasty Jackpot" which is for any owner who can repeat ($200 prizemoney goes in each year out of the main purse)

Unluckily for him... that WR... was Alshon Jeffrey.

Finals - matched up with the juggernaut. Both teams 13-2. My Mahomes and Lamar and AJ Brown shares power me to glory. Big Truss sacrifices himself with a final parting TD before his injury today. Juggernauts shares of Zeke, Dalvin Cook, Fournette, Hopkins, OBJ, Kelce all run out of gas... Short of my opponent (who is also the commissioner) getting 47 points out of Mike Boone tomorrow... I've won my first Dynasty championship today. Oh and I've also won all my other leagues today, too! #LamarHeavyInvestor
10 team .5 PPR SF

QB - Mahomes, Jackson, Hurts, Zach Wilson
RB - Saquon, Chubb, AJD, Dobbins, Penny, Gio, T. Jones
WR - Hill, AJB, Diggs, Sutton, Jeudy, Bateman, Watkins, Slayton, Callaway
TE - Goedert, Pitts, OJH, Cook
Taxi - Mims, D. Brown, Jacob Harris

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Mike from Canada » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:39 pm

Congrats to all the champions this year. My story? Get those studs baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:52 pm

I'm 34 points up vs Boone and Martinez, I'm calling this a moral victory either way as my opponent tried to buy a championship just before game day and it backfired on him (bought Carson + Boone which caused him to sit Boyd from his flex and bench Washington at RB).
Thanks everyone on this forum regardless if I won or not, my work productivity and social life has never been worse whilst I constantly surf these threads haha.
I'll be back tomorrow with the update.

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Mike from Canada » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:02 pm

AussieMate wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:52 pm I'm 34 points up vs Boone and Martinez, I'm calling this a moral victory either way as my opponent tried to buy a championship just before game day and it backfired on him (bought Carson + Boone which caused him to sit Boyd from his flex and bench Washington at RB).
Thanks everyone on this forum regardless if I won or not, my work productivity and social life has never been worse whilst I constantly surf these threads haha.
I'll be back tomorrow with the update.
Work productivity? Social life? Small, insignificant details compared to fantasy football domination.

Londondynasty
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Londondynasty » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:20 am

Overcame drafting luck in the 2nd round of a super flex startup.

Went zero rb and ended up starting Hyde and Mostert for the 2nd half of the year.

It is possible!
Team 1: Superflex PPR. 35 keeper. 1 qb, 1 Superflex, 2 rb, 2wr, 4 flex, 1 te
QB: Rodgers, Allen, Lance, M.White, Bridgwater
RB: Fournette, Pollard, Chubb, Dillon, C-Patt, J.Cook, K.William, JRob
WR: Adams, Keenan Allen, Evans, Mooney, Juju, Corey Davis, G.Davis, Van Jefferson, Chark, Atwell
TE: Kelce, Waller, Tonyan, Brate, Taysom

Team 2. PPR. 14 teamer. 1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 wr/rb, 1 wr/te 1 te, k, p, various IDP
QB: Hurts, Ryan, Watson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, CEH, Penny, Gibson, Hunt
Rhamondre
WR: Hill, Adams, Chase, Brown, Toney, Chark, Gage, Campbell, OBJ, Reagor, Mims, Marshall, Wandale, Bell,
TE: Kittle, Waller, Henry, Njoku

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:42 am

Right now I'm up 40 pts in USFL Superflex. With my Theilen and his Davante Adams to go. Would be my 2nd Championship in about 20 campaigns since 2011, my 1st in this league after 3 playoff appearances during the prior 5 years, with no hardware. Really hope nothing crazy happens.

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:07 am

Barring Aaron Jones scoring 50 tonight, I'm going to 3 peat. I fuggin love this team.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Downs, Mims, Douglas, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.08, 1.14, 2nd x2

Jcedwards
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Jcedwards » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:49 am

1st time winning my league in 4 years. I was the favorite last year and dominated the regular season (12-1), only to get upset in the semifinals. This year was largely the same team as last year. Again went 12-1 in the regular season, but was able to pretty much dominate the playoffs as 2 of my matchups (semifinals and championship) resulted in 33 point victories.

I thought Lockett, Ertz, and Cooper were going to destroy my championship hopes (combined 9 points), but Mahomes, Barkley, Kamara, and M Thomas (combined 131 points) carried me to my championship.
12 team .5 PPR league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 D/ST, 1 K, 13 BN, 1 IR

2019 and 2020 Champion

QB- Mahomes / Purdy
RB- Barkley / Pollard / Kamara / Brian Robinson / Dillon / Charbonnet / Dowdle
WR- ARSB / Amari Cooper / Ridley / Diontae Johnson / Michael Thomas / Doubs / Wicks
TE- Goedert / Waller
D/ST- Bills / Dolphins / Chiefs
K- Butker

Taxi- Levis / Roschon Johnson / Jameson Williams / Michael Wilson / Okonkwo

Picks- 2023: 1.02, 1.11, 2.10, 2.11, 3.11, 4.10, 4.11

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:26 am

I need Rodgers & Thielen to outscore Diggs by 100. If it happens it might be the best championship win story ever?

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Phaded wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:26 am I need Rodgers & Thielen to outscore Diggs by 100. If it happens it might be the best championship win story ever?
Last year Rodgers single handedly destroyed me in the big game but that score might be just out of reach for him.

vflgladiators
Captain
Captain

Postby vflgladiators » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Lamar and Kenyan Drake carried me to the title this year!
Team 1
12 team. PPR. 6pts all TDs. Long TD bonus. 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1DEF
QBs: Patrick Mahomes, Sam Howell, Kyle Trask
RBs: Rhamondre Stevenson, Keaontay Ingram, Kyren Williams, Isaiah Spiller
WR/TEs: Jahan Dotson, Kyle Pitts, Diontae Johnson, Elijah Moore, Rashod Bateman, John Metchie
K: Carlson, Boswell
DST: Patriots, Steelers
Picks: 1.3, 1.5, 1.8, 1.9, 1.11, 2.4, 3.1
2019 Champ

Team 2
12 Team Superflex. PPR. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1SFlex, 1K, 1Def
QBs: Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Howell, Brissett, Darnold
RBs: Kamara, Mattison, L. Murray, Fournette
WRs: Chase, Diontae Johnson, Toney, Dortch
TEs: Kelce, Dulcich, Juwan Johnson, Ertz
Ks: Tucker
DST: Colts, Jaguars
Picks: 1.8, 3.9
2022 Champ

purplepride28
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby purplepride28 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:16 pm

Lamar, CMAC. And evans carried me to a championship this year. With a combination of Robby anderson courtland sutton. Perriman and miles sanders splashed in here and there. Literally dominated every game and the entire league field basically every week. It was absurd. Dan baileys going out tonight to do the championship victory lap for me.