colin kaepernick

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: colin kaepernick

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Kaepernick needs to just go away ... I thought that as 46-old fat guy that I was doing everything possible to keep NFL teams uninterested in me ... but I could learn a lot from Kaepernick on how to never get a job in the NFL.

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 pm Kaepernick needs to just go away ... I thought that as 46-old fat guy that I was doing everything possible to keep NFL teams uninterested in me ... but I could learn a lot from Kaepernick on how to never get a job in the NFL.
And why is that? Have you seen who has started at QB this year?

Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskell
Chase Daniel
Matt friggen Moore
Mason Rudolph (yeah I'm throwing him in this)
Kyle Allen
Case Keenum
Fitzpatrick
Matt Schaub
Ryan Finley
Devlin Hodges
Josh Rosen ??

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 pm Kaepernick needs to just go away ... I thought that as 46-old fat guy that I was doing everything possible to keep NFL teams uninterested in me ... but I could learn a lot from Kaepernick on how to never get a job in the NFL.
OK Boomer. :roll:

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:18 pm

mild wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:06 pm
OK Boomer. :roll:
Proud Gen Xer

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Lumps wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskell
Chase Daniel
Matt friggen Moore
Kyle Allen
Case Keenum
Fitzpatrick
Matt Schaub
Ryan Finley
Devlin Hodges
Josh Rosen ??
The point isn’t about talent, the point is he wants attention over production & success in NFL.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/sta ... 47969?s=19

What an idiot. I hope nobody signs him - his own sense of entitlement has always been irritating.

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskell
Chase Daniel
Matt friggen Moore
Kyle Allen
Case Keenum
Fitzpatrick
Matt Schaub
Ryan Finley
Devlin Hodges
Josh Rosen ??
The point isn’t about talent, the point is he wants attention over production & success in NFL.
Ah, one of those types. No need to discuss any further.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:53 pm

Phaded wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/sta ... 47969?s=19

What an idiot. I hope nobody signs him - his own sense of entitlement has always been irritating.
Which part makes him entitled?

He's given away millions - even after he didn't have a job. He backs up his talk with action. The opposite of entitlement.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Lumps wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskell
Chase Daniel
Matt friggen Moore
Kyle Allen
Case Keenum
Fitzpatrick
Matt Schaub
Ryan Finley
Devlin Hodges
Josh Rosen ??
What type is that? I guess I must be a racist... nice to know.

All I know is I have had a lot of job interviews in my life ... never showed up late ... never rescheduled ... never was unprepared ... never gave them a reason why I shouldn’t be hired because of my attitude or desire to fill the role.

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Pac_Eddy wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:53 pm
Phaded wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/sta ... 47969?s=19

He's given away millions - even after he didn't have a job. He backs up his talk with action. The opposite of entitlement.
How much did he make for his Nike deal again?

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Exactly this - he made more than the "millions he gave away" through the Nike campaign he was part of.

The sense of entitlement comes from his belief that he is some great quarterback and owners are scared to sign him when the reality is that he is a mediocre quarterback that was propped up by a great team around him. He's not special and acts like he belongs in the league.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Probably a LOT. What does that have to do with entitlement? Is everyone with an endorsement entitled?
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:58 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:50 pm
Lumps wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm

What type is that? I guess I must be a racist... nice to know.

All I know is I have had a lot of job interviews in my life ... never showed up late ... never rescheduled ... never was unprepared ... never gave them a reason why I shouldn’t be hired because of my attitude or desire to fill the role.
I think he was referring to Kaep, not you. Although I could be wrong.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Phaded wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:15 pm The sense of entitlement comes from his belief that he is some great quarterback and owners are scared to sign him when the reality is that he is a mediocre quarterback that was propped up by a great team around him. He's not special and acts like he belongs in the league.
He got to a Superbowl. He belongs.

Come on now.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:02 pm

mild wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:59 pm
Phaded wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:15 pm The sense of entitlement comes from his belief that he is some great quarterback and owners are scared to sign him when the reality is that he is a mediocre quarterback that was propped up by a great team around him. He's not special and acts like he belongs in the league.
He got to a Superbowl. He belongs.

Come on now.
That was years ago. He's not the same player, nor was he when he left the league. If you are arguing he's better than the average backup, that's fine, but making the SB years ago doesn't hold any relevance to now. The reality is, he's a PR nightmare for most teams, and even if he is a slight upgrade on your backup QB, he's not worth the hassle they deem him to be. He hasn't played in 3 years. It's not difficult to see why teams don't want him, whether you agree with it or not. By you, I mean anybody who thinks Kaep should be playing.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick