Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Week 10 Discussion

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:32 am

nathanq42 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:16 am
Weknownothing86 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:06 am
Cameron Giles wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:53 am

Seriously, so many teams draft players and have no real plans for them. Makes no sense to spend high draft capital on an RB and not use them a ton.
While i 100 percent agree, it also happens to be two of the best coaches in the league (Bill B and Carroll) who do this kind of stuff all the time. They simply do not care to admit their mistakes quickly and move onto a better option to help them win, this is part of the reason for their success, its very frustrating for us but works great for them. I just hope none of these 2020 backs go to these two teams.
Idk, Pete seems very happy to have moved to Carson from penny
I was saying Carrol sees Carson as the better option over Penny so he just doenst care about draft stock.. Also same thing with Belichick, he is playing Burkhead and white more than Sony and doesnt seem to care about Harry.

Martpe
Captain
Captain

Re: Week 10 Discussion

Postby Martpe » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:23 am

Can someone help me on this one? I recall last offseason (or last season) there was a dialogue in a thread about a commish who during games slotted in player from bench (replacing players in the actually line-up) after game kick-off. Anyone recall the name of this one? (Note: have an interest in reading the details as I experience something fishy in one of my leagues).
Team 1, 0.5 PPR SuperFlex: QB, FlexQB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex
QB: Watson, Herbert (Mariota)
RB: Barkley, Jacobs, Dobbins (Akers, K Herbert)
WR: DJ Moore, Woods, Golladay (T Patrick, Shenault, Rondale M, Cephus)
TE: Goedert (Njoku, Bryant, Trautman)
Pick 1.01