Mid-Season 2019 Rookie Re-Visit

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Mid-Season 2019 Rookie Re-Visit

Postby ArrylT » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:53 am

DLF_MikeH did a review of the RBs at the quartermark, and I am hopeful he may update that thread or create a new one based on the information gathered over the 2nd quarter of the NFL Season.

What I am going to do - and you may find it useful or useless - that is your prerogative - is to go through the 2019 class and quickly give a 'soundbite' on each player. Basically my thoughts from a fantasy biased perspective. Where possible I will try and re-capture what I thought of the player early on, but that may be tough.

I will use the Mizellle Rookie Rankings as a guide (ie Oct ADP ordered solely for Rookies).

http://www.mizelle.net/mfl/2019/

Josh Jacobs
Coming out I thought he was worthy of 1.01 consideration, and the NFL Draft only solidified that. Halfway through the season, I think he has done nothing to disprove being a top pick if the draft was revisited today. Raiders have used him as expected & this is a good meld of talent & situation.

David Montgomery
While I was not a Montgomery supporter, neither do I feel I was a disbeliever. I believe that a lot of owners expect RBs to be able to be immediate RB1s. I think that there are (obviously) only 12 RB1s each year, and there are more than 12 RBs capable of putting up RB1 production in the right situation. I am not sure if Montgomery was one of those. However I do feel that managing your expectations is key to rookies. I rather expect less & get more, than expect more & get less. So to me Montgomery being a mid RB2 despite his situation & usage has been a good start.

Miles Sanders
It feels to be that Sanders is/was the most controversial RB of this class. I think that sometimes we give a nod to the talent vs. situation debate but do not fully appreciate it. Basically I feel Sanders is in the right situation & wrong situation at the same time. Huh? Simply put I believe he is on a team that can get the most out of him, but at the same time they do not need to because they have other RBs they can rely on. So basically if you own Sanders be patient, but also be aware.

DK Metcalf
Not going to revisit the controversy around Metcalf other than to (a) remind you that when a player of the boom/bust mold booms, they boom & (b) if you make an absolute statement for/against a players success you're likely to find yourself doubling down to defend your position that is quickly turning into quicksand. Believers are going to be happy with where they drafted him, and if you had him 'fall to you' then you're probably quite happy at the moment too.

AJ Brown
I have yet to see anything that suggests his talent cannot win out in the NFL. But I will quite understand, and possibly agree with those that have concerns about his current situation. But so what - situations can improve. Maybe AJ Brown will have to follow a Robert Woods path and only become truly fantasy valuable on his 2nd team. Or maybe it will be sooner. Regardless if you own him, you should be pretty pleased on how his rookie year has gone - assuming you have reasonable expectations & do not expect 1000 yard seasons from the get go.

Marquise Brown
I think the 1st game showed what the upside to Hollywood is. I think the rest has shown the up & down nature of a rookie season & situation. I think apart from the truthers, he is always going to be a hard sell to the rest. Which is tough because he is exactly the WR you will want to be patient. He may never be that guy you feel comfortable slotting in as your WR1 but he can be that guy you slot in as a flex to add the final nail to your opponents coffin when rolling out your lineup.

N'Keal Harry
Basically nothing has changed, yet everything has. IE Harry has not changed as who he is and what he can become. But our perceptions of him have changed based on where he was drafted, who he plays for, and of course not being on the field. Good news is we are only a couple of weeks away from seeing what he looks like on game day.

Devin Singletary
I sort of avoided him in my rookie drafts. Perhaps I should not have. However, and unlike many maybe, I was pretty excited by this class & the challenges & potential shown. And I was not excited by Singletary. Kudos to those that were so far.

Terry McLaurin
Every year it seems like a guy slips through into the 3rd & 4th rounds of rookie drafts, that maybe should not have. Sometimes we course correct - other times we do not. Stefon Diggs, Tyreek Hill, Cooper Kupp, Kenny Golladay, and perhaps now McLaurin? Basically you are likely now in 1 of 3 camps. (A) I bought low so I am going to sell high (B) I bought because I believed or (C) I did not believe then & now believe this is situational. It is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I like what I have seen so far though.

TJ Hockenson
About what I was expecting from a 1st year TE. However I think this is why we hate injuries - and especially the C word. I hope he is going to be ok. Long term this may not be serious, but best to be cautious for the rest of the year.

Mecole Hardman
I think most owners are happy with Hardman so far, provided they invested reasonably (ie late 1st or later).

Deebo Samuel
Always disappointing to have your guy blocked by veteran additions. But I have not heard of anything that seems discouraging re: Samuel himself. This seems more of a case of wait & see how Year 2 sets up.

JJ Arceda-Whiteside
Seemed more hype than substance but I can respect those that believe in him. May be a wait before he arrives. But 2020 could come and Agholor &/or Jeffery &/or DJax are gone. Some guys have enough talent to stick in the NFL, but not enough to demand being top dog (see Josh Reynolds). So basically a stash for the future if you like him.

Tony Pollard
Situationally propped talent that if you paid a 1st or 2nd for - well that was an expensive backup - but better safe than sorry right? Austin Ekeler waited behind Melvin Gordon.

Justice Hill
Cannot really comment on him other than I am not surprised he has been blocked by Mark Ingram (who is underrated). The Ravens offence goes through Lamar Jackson and I do not see Hill being much other than depth for the near future. That does not mean has has no talent or use.

Parris Campbell
If there is a bright light it may be that Campbell finally flashed this week? Talk about a rough ride for owners - drafted because he was tied to Luck, except no Luck. Brissett loves Hilton, but then no Hilton. And now no Brissett? Hoyer to Campbell choo choo?

Kyler Murray
Have said plenty on the Murray threads. But a rough 1st season can lead to a better 2nd season. I'd rather have a progressive struggle year 1 and improvement Year 2 than an easy Year 1 & a rough Year 2 - right Mayfield owners? ;)

Noah Fant
1st year TE. Patience. Broncos do use the TE - so he'll be good eventually as long as he develops. Is what I would have said before Week 9 - and now you've seen the potential one hopes.

Damien Harris
Bill Belichick hates fantasy. ;) And the Patriots are 8-1. Be patient, or give up - the choice is yours. I doubt you spent much.

Preston Williams
There are guys whose off-field concerns cause drops in the draft, or to go out of the draft. Preston Williams was one of those imo. I cannot predict how long his situation will last because honestly the Dolphins organization perplexes me. Just enjoy the ride, or sell for a profit.

Darrell Henderson
I think we may see a little more of him if Malcolm Brown remains injury-sidelined. But I never thought he would replace Gurley in 2019 & I do not see him, from what I have seen at this stage, on doing so next year. Of course if Gurley is sidelined then who knows.

Alexander Mattison
Seems like he is everyones favorite sleeper. Heck I love the guy. I just caution everyone not to bet that Cook will get injured. If you want to bet on Mattisons talent great! If you want to own the next man up great! Just do not place your bets on having a specific scenario play out. Cook can easily play the whole season.

Diontae Johnson
I did not think he would beat out Moncrief. But then again I did not think Roethlisberger would get injured so soon either lol. Point is kudos to Johnson on earning his playing time, and looks like he is developing chemistry with Rudolph. I can think that and still think that Big Ben was raving about Moncrief for a reason. As long as I admit Moncrief has busted this year. :lol:

Andy Isabella
Well hello there. I guess we shall see more of you going forward?

Darwin Thompson
There was a debate on whether or not Reid is an RBBC type coach or not. I think Reid does what he feels is best for the team, and will go RBBC if that works, and will feed 1 guy if that works. Either way, right now, obviously Thompson is not clicking so he is not playing.

Miles Boykin
About what you should expect out of a 3rd or 4th round rookie selection. Lets see where this leads.

Irv Smith Jr.
1st Year TE. If Smith is Goedert & Rudolph is Ertz, then Smith will continue to earn more responsibility and will be even better Y2. Rudolph is an easy target for fantasy owners to hate. Just do not let that hate put blinders on your ability to see that Rudolph serves a role in the Vikings offence and that may not go away. If they want to roll out 2 TEs, then they need 2 TEs.

Ryquell Armstead
Not much to say other than he seems like a good handcuff for Fournette owners, especially now that Blue is gone.

KeeSean Johnson
Meh. Sorry that is all I have.

Daniel Jones
Lets ignore his draft spot for a moment. Is he perfect? No. Is he doing well for a rookie? Yes. If Daniel Jones had been drafted where Dak Prescott had been - we'd be a lot more open it seems to me. Regardless, as with Josh Allen last year & with most 1st round QBs - even if they bust you'll still get a few years of starter production. And things look promising.

Dawson Knox
Rookie TE. Stash for TE Premiums.

Hunter Renfrow
Happy with what I have seen so far. And based on cost of acquisition what were you expecting?

Jalen Hurd
Wait til next year I guess?

Darius Slayton
Pleasant surprise.

Bryce Love
As a player on the PUP list, Love became eligible to return to practice after the Redskins' win in Miami. He does not have to play or practice all year, though, and can remain on the PUP for the entire season. The Redskins retain his rights for four years on his rookie contract.

Jace Sternberger
There are guys I put on do not own lists because every time I own them they seem to burn/disappoint me. Jimmy Graham. So please please get on the field. Just remember he is a 1st year TE whose been delayed by IR.

Hakeem Butler
What goes up must come down. But sometimes what goes down can go up. Maybe in 2020 Butler will make a name for himself. Maybe not.

Jacobi Meyers
I saw a couple of owners sell Meyers just before / after the news about Sanu & Harry. Good on them. Not sure what the owners who were buying were thinking *shrugs*

Gardner Minshew
I believe he can be a Starter. I also believe that his lack of draft pedigree means that the road to such will be harder, except when the door is opened due to injuries. If you've liked what you've seen remember that (a) QBs take years to develop (b) some teams screw up QB development and (c) Some teams want to win more than they build a winner. In other words, don't expect the moon, expect to be frustrated, and hope to be rewarded.

Dwayne Haskins
Plenty of promise. Just an awful situation. I've known for years that the Redskins organization is one of the worst - they have just been able to hide it better than some teams. I really want this guy to succeed in spite of the Redskins, but believe they can destroy him as easily as they have previous QBs. If I had 1 wish, I'd wish that I could snap my fingers & make Daniel Snyder the owner of the Cowboys and someone else could own the Redskins, like the DLF Forums. I guarantee, as chaotic & crazy as some of us sound, that we could still do a better job.

Kelvin Harmon
Every year there are guys we like pre-nfl draft, and then wonder why they fell. This year Harmon was one of them. Maybe this article explains why: https://riggosrag.com/2019/05/25/redski ... nfl-draft/ I think he is a guy that may be a popular stash in 2020.

Benny Snell
Just a handcuff type player.

Ty Johnson
Just a handcuff type player.

Josh Oliver
Got to love the depth of the 2019 TE class.

Dexter Williams.
Is he still on a NFL roster?

Jarrett Stidham
Well if Brady plays as long as he wants, this guy will have a career being a journeyman QB elsewhere. ;)

Kahale Warring
Got to love the depth of the 2019 TE class. If the 2020 TE Class is weak, maybe buy him instead.

Myles Gaskin
Cannot comment on a player who is not on the field, other than to say obviously the Dolphins prefer to use other guys.

Travyeon Williams
Gio Bernard & Jeremy Hill ate into each others shares. Now it seems Bernard & Mixon are doing the same. So do we really expect anything out of him? Desperation stash.

Foster Moreau
Got to love the depth of the 2019 TE class.

Drew Lock
I find it hard to comment on him for a couple of reasons. Elway seems to struggle at evaluating QBs. I am a Raiders fan and probably have an inherent bias against Broncos. Finally Lock to me was the 5th or 6th QB ranked. In 1 QBs to me he can be found on waivers, except in leagues with taxi squads or deep rosters. In SF/2QB obviously he needs to be stashed. Basically since he has not played, if you liked him in College, I would not give up, and if you did not like him in College, well lets see what he can do before we judge.

----

And that is the list as per mizelle. Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, or ignore. My final comment is that nothing has changed for me in that the 2019 class remains better than many wanted it to be and there are players here that could have helped your team if you had opened your eyes to their possibilities. Kudos to you if you did.

Edited to include Drew Lock. If I missed anyone else please let me know.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Re: Mid-Season 2019 Rookie Re-Visit

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:22 am

Think this is a great thread and I only have qualms with one entry above, namely Kyler Murray.

The dude currently has the 14th best QBR. He's on Pace to throw for 4000 yards and a 2/1 TD-Int ratio.

Sourcehttps://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/3917315/kyler-murray

This is with a terrible o line and a very green WR corps beyond the nearly ageless wonder Fitzpatrick.

Beyond the stats, Murray looks very good, especially when it comes to his throws. The dude is a natural thrower and can make every throw in the book, and he doesnt pad his stats with needless rushing, even though he is as fast and as talented runner as Lamar Jackson.

I took this dude at 1.01 in both my Superflex leagues, and I am thrilled what I've seen. I also think Arizona will solve it's redozone issues with one or two tall weapons, a good TE would do wonders as would a tall WR.

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Paul717 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:29 am

I'm embarrassed to say...I had certain "biases" about Hunter Renfrow. I should have learned by now that athletic ability isn't the only or maybe even the #1 attribute to look at. I'm learning my lesson...he was available as a free agent in my league after the draft. Oh well, that train has left the station.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Justin Shorter
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: All my picks except 3rd rounder

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:32 am

Thanks for the writeup! I agree with just about all of your summaries. What stands out reading through a mid-season review of this class in list form, imo, is how strong it's turned out to be. I was quite high on these rookies compared to most (or at least compared to the most vocal), and have personally had my expectations blown out of the water.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:36 am

Great write-up. On Murray- not sure what he has to do to be considered a success.

He looks good considering his horrible offense line. He avoids contact while still using his legs efficiently to pick up yards. He can make any throw, but they have him throwing short routes and getting rid of the ball quick. I'm very happy I took him 1.01 in superflex.
Last edited by CGW on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:46 am

CGW wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:36 am I agree on Murray, not sure what he has to do to be considered a success.

He looks good considering his horrible offense line. He avoids contact while still using his legs efficiently to pick up yards. He can make any throw, but they have him throwing short routes and getting rid of the ball quick. I'm very happy I took him 1.01 in superflex.
Same here. I have been watching as much of Murray as I have been able to this season, and I come away impressed almost every weekend. The only downside from a ff perspective has been the play calling, which has been a lot of short lateral passes and dumpoffs, and not enough designed runs to my liking, but I assume that's mostly due to the oline not giving him much time to work with.

Either way, as another guy that picked him at 1.01 in multiple sf leagues, I could not be happier with how he has performed.

Great write up though - thank you!

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Postby badbuddah » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:56 am

I didn't see Drew Lock mentioned. Is he a deep hold? Or a drop for additional rookie picks?
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

QB: L. Jackson, J. Browning
RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor
WR: R. Doubs, G. Pickens, Christian Kirk, Juju, D. Hopkins, D. Wicks, K. Boutte
TE: Z. Ertz, C. Okonkwo, Trey McBride, Tucker Kraft
K: T. Bass, J. Moody
DEF: San Francisco

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:59 am

badbuddah wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:56 am I didn't see Drew Lock mentioned. Is he a deep hold? Or a drop for additional rookie picks?
Looks like we’ll find out in Week 11 or 12

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:02 am

Lock has to be a hold. See what you've got when he makes a few starts.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:21 am

badbuddah wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:56 am I didn't see Drew Lock mentioned. Is he a deep hold? Or a drop for additional rookie picks?
Apologies. I only went with what was listed for the top 50. I honestly forgot about Drew Lock. I'll add a comment now.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:25 pm

CGW wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:36 am Great write-up. On Murray- not sure what he has to do to be considered a success.

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:22 am Think this is a great thread and I only have qualms with one entry above, namely Kyler Murray.

The dude currently has the 14th best QBR. He's on Pace to throw for 4000 yards and a 2/1 TD-Int ratio.

Sourcehttps://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/3917315/kyler-murray

This is with a terrible o line and a very green WR corps beyond the nearly ageless wonder Fitzpatrick.

Beyond the stats, Murray looks very good, especially when it comes to his throws. The dude is a natural thrower and can make every throw in the book, and he doesnt pad his stats with needless rushing, even though he is as fast and as talented runner as Lamar Jackson.

I took this dude at 1.01 in both my Superflex leagues, and I am thrilled what I've seen. I also think Arizona will solve it's redozone issues with one or two tall weapons, a good TE would do wonders as would a tall WR.
Firstly my thanks for your comments.

Second let me clarify my remarks on Kyler Murray. However I am going to do so more in depth on a Murray thread - so that any side discussion does not detract from the goal of this thread - which is a review of the class in its entirety at the halfway point. I will include the link where I posted:

But basically my comment on this thread was intended not that he has been a disappointment, more that he has been pretty much what I expected - and shows promise for the future (both for fantasy and for the Cardinals) so long as the development continues. In other words I do think this has been a successful rookie year for Murray, even if per chance my bar for success has a different expectation that another persons.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=185713&p=1765958#p1765958

JohnnyBoyRoss
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JohnnyBoyRoss » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:24 am

What do you all view Hunter Renfrows value at now? Two nice back to back games, not sure what a good buying/selling price is.
Team 1
.5 PPR 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2 Flex League 12 teams
QB: Russ, Foles, Taylor
RB: Henry, Sanders, Fournette, Mostert, Dillon, McCoy, R. Freeman
WR: OBJ, Arob, Deebo, Mike Will, Watkins, Ross, Pettis
TE:Olsen, Dissly, Ian Thomas

Team 2
.5 PPR 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2 Flex League 12 teams
Qb: Roethlisberger, Tannehill, Foles, Tyrod, Trubisky, Herbert, Winston
Rb: Chubb, Drake, Dobbins, Bell, Dillon, Penny, R. Freeman
Wr: Thomas, Evans, Chark, AJ Green, Ruggs, Ross
Te: Rudolph, Thomas, Oliver

Team 3
1 PPR 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1 Superflex 1 Flex 12 teams
Qb: Rogers, Mayfield, Brady
Rb: MGIII, David Johnson, Hunt, Coleman, Mostert, McKinnon, Howard, Mattison, L. Murray
Wr: Adams, Evans, Robinson, Cooks, AJG, Ruggs, J. Brown, Edelman, Van Jefferson
Te: Goedert, Ebron, Thomas, Keene

Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Postby Mjvb5 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:21 pm

2019 classes strength is, IMO fairly obviously as you pointed out, the depth at TE
which is why in my TE premium league I am the happy owner of
Irv, oliver, Sternberger and Warring all acquired in the third or later. Probably only one ends up relevant but in a TE premium that's a big hit

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:51 pm

ArrylT wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:53 am DLF_MikeH did a review of the RBs at the quartermark, and I am hopeful he may update that thread or create a new one based on the information gathered over the 2nd quarter of the NFL Season.
nahhh.

But I am happy to see so many rookies have success this year. There was talk about this being a very weak draft class. I didn't find many RBs I liked, but the WR depth is off the charts.

Nice stuff, sir. I know how long it takes to do something like this. An hour or two well wasted. :)

Slayton is my biggest surprise of the bunch.

lol @ your KeeSean comment.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Couple good players, as usual - but overall an underwhelming class for me.

Ask me in two years.