Degenerate

Re: Hunter Henry. What did we see?

Postby ArrylT » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 pm

steelman wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm
thebeast wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:59 pm
Feels like a sell high moment to me.
Only if you think the injuries will continue. Otherwise, you're selling very low. He hasn't done enough yet to get his value back up to where his production will be if he stays healthy. There's no denying his talent.
As always league dependant - there are leagues were I tried to move Hunter Henry and had no success unless I was to consider prices outside the range I felt were fair. Other leagues it was not an issue. Agreed though that so long as he can avoid any more serious injuries there is plenty of time for him to develop that talent.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

mild
Starter
Starter

Re: Hunter Henry. What did we see?

Postby mild » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Phaded wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:44 pm
I found It interesting that through 44 attempts, KA only got 6 targets. The Chargers weren't running the ball and were also abusing a weak/inexperienced linebacker core.

He looked good, but I would expect this performance to be closer to anamoly than norm.
thebeast wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:59 pm
Feels like a sell high moment to me.
BigBawseRoss wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:57 am
hes no will dissly but hes pretty good.

im joking but people are a lil too hype hes a good player but many te will have similar production. i just cant see enough consistent volume for him but he could be a great TD guy with not tons of yards. KA Williams and great pass catching backs put a damper on any expectations of consistent production for me from HH. likely a 5-7 target guy and if he scores that day you are happy. 100 yard games will be very rare though and dont forget the Steelers are terrible vs TE... (rambling continues)

From the Rotoworld matchups column this week, emphasis mine:

On the other hand, Hunter Henry has been fantastic. Since his Week 6 return, Henry is leading tight ends in PPR points, targets, receptions, receiving yards, and air yards. Henry is an elite TE1 right now and is the Chargers pass-catcher I’m most confident in. As a bonus, the Chiefs are in the bottom 29th percentile against fantasy tight ends.