Rodney Anderson

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
ghetto pimp
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 pm

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby ghetto pimp » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Rooting for him.

User avatar
IBall2
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1570
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby IBall2 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:19 am

Damn, just dropped Gio 2 days ago because I have Mixon/Bernard/Anderson. Now I'll probably have to pony up some WW dollars to pick him back up.

Raymond1974
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby Raymond1974 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am

Did he get injuried last night?

bjd5211
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3202
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby bjd5211 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:39 am

Raymond1974 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am
Did he get injuried last night?
Yes, hurt his knee. Same knee he hurt in college.

User avatar
kamihamster
Captain
Captain
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 am

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby kamihamster » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:31 am

torn acl
NTL (est 2016): (8-0)
12-team, PPR, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLX
QB: A.Rodgers, D.Jones
RB: A.Kamara, K.Johnson, K.Drake, Da.Henderson, C.Anderson, K.Ballage, T.Montgomery, J.Wilson, D.Ogunbowale, Dw.Washington, J.Kelly, P.Perkins, A.Blue
WR: O.Beckham, D.Hopkins, C.Kupp, D.Chark, R.Foster, A.Wilson, J.Reynolds, S.Morgan, B.Pringle, O.Johnson, D.Williams, D.Willis
TE: J.Cook, M.Andrews, A.Shaheen, B.Jarwin
2020 Picks: 3, 4
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4
2022 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4

Home League (est 2014): 2018 Champ (6-2)
12-team, NPPR-6ptTD, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,2FLX,1K,1DST,4IDP
QB: P.Mahomes, J.Goff
RB: D.Cook, A.Kamara, J.Mixon, M.Breida, S.Michel, F.Gore, D.Guice, K.Ballage, D.Ogunbowale, R.Bonnafon, J.Scarlett, W.Gallman, J.Kelly, J.Wilson
WR: D.Adams, J.Smith-Schuster, T.Boyd, A.Robinson, L.Fitzgerald, Jo.Brown, M.Valdes-Scantiling, K.Harmon, Z.Pascal
TE: E.Engram, A.Hooper
DST: NOS
K: W.Lutz
2020 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

RB6
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6426
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby RB6 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:32 am

ACL likely. That’s rough.
Team 1
10 Team Devy SF .5 PPR 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1SF 2Flex
QB: Watson, Wilson, Tannehill, Lock, Grier
WR: MT, Diggs, Woods, Boyd, Shepard, Deebo, Pascal, S. Sims
RB: Barkley, Ingram, Lindsay, Royce, Henderson, Justice, Boone, Gaskin
TE: Andrews, J. Smith, Higbee
Devy: Tua, Reagor, Akers

Team 2
12 Team .5 PPR 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 2Flex
QB: Watson, Garoppolo, Darnold
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Julio, Kupp, Lockett, Shepard, G. Tate, A. Miller, Pascal, A. Tate, Hamilton, Gage, Perriman, S. Sims, ESB
RB: Zeke, Jacobs, Carson, Darwin, Armstead, De. Washington, R. Anderson, Homer
TE: Andrews, Herndon, Dissly, Moreau

Team 3
12 Team SF PPR 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1SF 2Flex
QB: Mahomes, Rodgers, Carr, Mullens, Stick
RB: Chubb, Fournette, KJ, D. Freeman, C. Thompson, Hilliard, Laird, Adams
WR: Allen, Kupp, Boyd, Dede, A. Miller, G. Tate, Crowder, A. Tate, Pascal, Hamilton, S. Sims, ESB
TE: Andrews, Thomas

User avatar
dlf_mikeh
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4841
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby dlf_mikeh » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:02 am

Here's what I said about Rodney Anderson after watching his film Jan-April:
Rodney Anderson - Plays with wreckless abandon. Always gets hurt.
(Source)

Some guys don't know how to take a hit and fall to the ground. It's a skill. Percy Harvin didn't have that skill, for example. More and more coaches are teaching this now-a-days. I don't think enough NFL teams focus on proper technique when getting tackled.

And I'm aware that reckless is spelled without the "w". I choose not to change it.
Make Your Own Customizable Draft Pick Value Chart Here
"This is awesome" --- dlf_jaronf
"I've made a few draft pick charts. This is better than any of them." --- dlf_jules
"Whatever rookie draft pick chart you're using isn't as good as this one from MEuRaH" --- dlf_jules
"Excellent work on this!" --- dlf_zachb

User avatar
GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3038
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm
Location: Nor-Cal

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby GridironGuerilla » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:58 am

Bummer.
Bo Knows Dynasty (12 Team IDP/Roster-30/8 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
Requiem For a Team

Dragon Eggs Devy (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 1 DT, 2 DE, 1 CB, 2 DB, 2 Flex
The Night's Watch

Marvel VS. DC (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 S, 1 CB, 1 Flex
The Hulk

A Star Wars Dynatsty (14 Team IDP/PPR/Roster-30/8 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE, 2 DE, 2 LB, 2 S
The Dark Side

Yahoo! Fantasy Profile

User avatar
Paul717
Starter
Starter
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:47 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby Paul717 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:59 am

dlf_mikeh wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:02 am
Here's what I said about Rodney Anderson after watching his film Jan-April:
Rodney Anderson - Plays with wreckless abandon. Always gets hurt.
(Source)

Some guys don't know how to take a hit and fall to the ground. It's a skill. Percy Harvin didn't have that skill, for example. More and more coaches are teaching this now-a-days. I don't think enough NFL teams focus on proper technique when getting tackled.

And I'm aware that reckless is spelled without the "w". I choose not to change it.
Is there anything you can share about Trayveon Williams? Looks like he might be the RB3 now in Cincinnati. I grabbed him at 5.08. Wonder if he has any appeal or if I should maybe shop him to the Mixon owner (who also has Gio, via a trade with me). Any insight appreciated.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Deshaun Watson, Tyrod Taylor
RB: Aaron Jones, Peyton Barber, DeAndre Washington, Jalen Richard, Trayveon Williams, Darrel Williams, Dare Ogunbowale, J.D. McKissic
WR: Calvin Ridley, Jamison Crowder, Emmanuel Sanders, A.J. Brown, James Washington, Zach Pascal, DaeSean Hamilton, Paul Richardson, Jakobi Meyers, Kendrick Bourne, Geronimo Allison, Antonio Brown :(
TE: T.J. Hockenson
K: Don't have one during the "offseason", my team missed playoffs in 2019 :(
Team DST: Lions

Picks:
2020: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd (Shrimp), 3rd (Harlem Hailmakers), 4th (Cookie Monsters), 5th (Smooth Doctors), 5th (Shrimp), 8th

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

User avatar
Paul717
Starter
Starter
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:47 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby Paul717 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:04 am

Paul717 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:59 am
dlf_mikeh wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:02 am
Here's what I said about Rodney Anderson after watching his film Jan-April:
Rodney Anderson - Plays with wreckless abandon. Always gets hurt.
(Source)

Some guys don't know how to take a hit and fall to the ground. It's a skill. Percy Harvin didn't have that skill, for example. More and more coaches are teaching this now-a-days. I don't think enough NFL teams focus on proper technique when getting tackled.

And I'm aware that reckless is spelled without the "w". I choose not to change it.
Is there anything you can share about Trayveon Williams? Looks like he might be the RB3 now in Cincinnati. I grabbed him at 5.08. Wonder if he has any appeal or if I should maybe shop him to the Mixon owner (who also has Gio, via a trade with me). Any insight appreciated.
Apologies, just saw what was written:
Trayveon Williams - He's fast. No power, no zone quickness, no anything else.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Deshaun Watson, Tyrod Taylor
RB: Aaron Jones, Peyton Barber, DeAndre Washington, Jalen Richard, Trayveon Williams, Darrel Williams, Dare Ogunbowale, J.D. McKissic
WR: Calvin Ridley, Jamison Crowder, Emmanuel Sanders, A.J. Brown, James Washington, Zach Pascal, DaeSean Hamilton, Paul Richardson, Jakobi Meyers, Kendrick Bourne, Geronimo Allison, Antonio Brown :(
TE: T.J. Hockenson
K: Don't have one during the "offseason", my team missed playoffs in 2019 :(
Team DST: Lions

Picks:
2020: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd (Shrimp), 3rd (Harlem Hailmakers), 4th (Cookie Monsters), 5th (Smooth Doctors), 5th (Shrimp), 8th

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

Dynos
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:41 am

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby Dynos » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:47 pm

2019 Champion!

Team 1: Superflex, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex WR/TE,1 Sflex

QB: J. Garoppolo,P. Mahomes, Alex Smith, Baker Mayfield
RB: E.Elliott, L.Fournette, Chris Carson,P.Barber, R.Anderson
WR: M. Thomas, A.J Brown, Marquise Brown, T.Lockett, G.Tate, D.Parker, D.Slayton, P.Williams, M.Lee , W.Snead, J.Meyers,
TE: E.Engram, A.Hooper, C.Herndon,D.Fells

Huh
Starter
Starter
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby Huh » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:46 pm

This sucks. I was smitten. Unfortunately I think this is the end. Though I think terry allen came back from double trouble acl injuries, soooo ....

jimmychoi
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby jimmychoi » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm

I feel badly for him. Quite talented but awful luck....if you can call it that?

Huh
Starter
Starter
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby Huh » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:05 pm

I’m proud of us. I think it would make him smile if he could read this stuff.

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8460
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rodney Anderson

Postby ArrylT » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:32 pm

Huh wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:05 pm
I’m proud of us. I think it would make him smile if he could read this stuff.
I did not know that a torn ACL made you blind as well. :vsad:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pac_Eddy and 7 guests