Any Philip Lindsay Believers Out There?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
MindEracer
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Any Philip Lindsay Believers Out There?

Postby MindEracer » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:33 am

They will use both, this will be a full fledged RBBC. I do expect Freeman to get 12-18 carries per game. Same with Lindsay with a little more attention in the passing game. The team will be running the ball a ton. But don't expect anything more then low end RB2 high end RB3. Of the 2 I believe Lindsay will be more explosive with his touches, (Just watch the film) so big play leagues etc. He has more value. I think both will present value, depending on the price.

Hard to tell so far but there run blocking should be much improved, they're a little thin in depth behind the starters, but if healthy this line should be a top 5 run blocking line.
The addition of Riddick has to do with the fact that the Broncos have struggled to find a go to slot receiver. Hamilton has shown some consistency, but I don't believe the team %100 trusts him. This team wants to throw the ball in the middle of the field more. It's a huge part of this system, they're trying to find the right pieces. Before his injury they were sticking Riddick in the slot a lot in training camp. NOW if they start putting Lindsay out there I'd have to bump him to a solid RB2. But we're not going to see that in preseason unfortunately.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Maybe this'll be Jon Stewart/DeAngelo Williams where both will be relevant. Hard to count on Flacco and defensive minded Fangio certainly wouldn't mind running the ball 35 times and then unleashing Miller and Chubb.

MindEracer
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby MindEracer » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:48 pm

Space Cowboy wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:39 pm
Maybe this'll be Jon Stewart/DeAngelo Williams where both will be relevant. Hard to count on Flacco and defensive minded Fangio certainly wouldn't mind running the ball 35 times and then unleashing Miller and Chubb.
IMO this is the only way the can try to keep up with some of the offenses in the AFC West. They definitely don't want to get into shoot outs with KC, LA, or even the Raiders. There's schedule is brutal this year, the only hope they have us to try to keep the ball away with a ball control offense. With good to great defense.
Last edited by MindEracer on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:24 pm

https://www.hss.edu/conditions_high-ank ... ferent.asp

For anyone unaware of the severity of a high ankle sprain versus a normal ankle sprain.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:21 pm

If the OL looks like it did on Lindsay and Royce's first run each tonight, it won't matter.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Carson, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, Sproles
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Agholor, Sanu, Higgins, D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Ian Thomas, Clay

jimmycricket14
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby jimmycricket14 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:54 pm

And Booker coming on the field every 3rd down :wall:

Hopefully they were just playing with personnel tonight. Royce was getting tosses and getting dropped behind the line and Lindsay was running right up the gut. This can't be how they intend to use them right?

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:38 pm

jimmycricket14 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:54 pm
And Booker coming on the field every 3rd down :wall:

Hopefully they were just playing with personnel tonight. Royce was getting tosses and getting dropped behind the line and Lindsay was running right up the gut. This can't be how they intend to use them right?
I would hope it's the Seinfeld approach of "do the opposite". It was awful, I concur.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Carson, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, Sproles
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Agholor, Sanu, Higgins, D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Ian Thomas, Clay