Breaking- Hill not going to be suspended

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
invisibulman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1380
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:14 pm

How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby invisibulman » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:36 am

Curious what people are thinking at this point.
Team 1
10 Team, PPR, 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 2TE, 3DL, 4LB, 4DB,

QB: Luck, Carr
RB: Chubb, K. Johnson, Mack
WR: Cooper, Ridley, T. Hill
TE: Ertz
DL:
LB:
DB:

User avatar
BeeziBad
Captain
Captain
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 9:04 am
Location: Albuquerque
Contact:

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby BeeziBad » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:39 am

I think 8 with an appeal to 6 is a safe bet.
The Mega Powers - 12Team - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX/1K - 1PPR
QB - R. Tannehill, T. Bridgewater
RB - J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, C. Akers, Z. Moss, R. Jones, Darwin Thompson, R. Armstead, P. Barber
WR - J. Jeudy, H. Ruggs, T. Higgins, L. Shenault, C. Claypool, J. Reagor, C. Samuel, C. Davis, J. Washington, J. Meyers, D. Pettis, C. Conley, Z. Jones, J. Gordon
TE - K. Rudolph
Picks - 2021 - 1, 1, 1

Jabroni Beaters - 10Team - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX/1K - NONPPR
QB - A. Rodgers, B. Mayfield
RB - S. Barkley, E. Elliott, M. Sanders, L. Bell, A. Peterson, L. Murray, T. Cohen, T. Pollard, M. Breida, I. Smith
WR - O. Beckham, K. Golladay, AJ Brown, M. Williams, J. Edelman, J. Washington
TE - none!
Picks - 2020 - 2.5, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10, 3.1, 3.4

User avatar
hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4165
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:05 am

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:43 am

8-12 is my guess. So went the 9-15 route

A full year riding the pine on commissioners except list a la Adrian Peterson wouldn't surprise me either

People who think he's done in the nfl and to sell him for a 3rd or even 2nd are fools
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2019: 5th place :wall:
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson
RB: Saquan Barkley, Dalvin Cook, Mark Ingram,Devonta Freeman, Hyde
WR: Hopkins, Mike Evans, Juju Smith Jarvis Landry, T Boyd, G Tate, D Slayton, B Perriman, T Williams, A Miller, AB clown
TE: George Kittle, Rudolph, V McDonald, Jarwin
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Titans, Jax Siebert CLE
Taxi- D Henderson, A Mattison, B Snell
picks- 2020 1.03 2021- 1,2,4,5

team 2- 12 team ppr, 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1WR/RB/TE, 1 RB/TE
Threepeat Champs 8-)
QB: Wilson, Cousins, Haskins
RB: CMC, D Cook, Kamara, D Henry, T Cohen, P Barber, M Brown, R Armstead,
WR:Hopkins, Diggs, Golloday, Arob, Edelman, M Williams, Fuller, Perriman, Westbrook, Hurns, Lazard, Dorsett, Higgins,
TE: Kelce, Andrews, Dissly, Akins
picks- 2020- 0 2021- 3,4,5

User avatar
MattDeezy
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby MattDeezy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:08 am

A
12Tm PPR SF TE Premium
1Q|2R|3W|1T|1SF|2FLX
Q: Burrow, JimmyG, TeddyB, Brissett
R: Henry, Singletary, Swift, Dillon, Lindsay, Cohen, Hines
W: MThomas, Tyreek, Parker, Fuller, Davis, Slayton, Mims
T: OJH, Ian Thomas, Rudolph, Sprinkle

B
12Tm PPR TE Premium
1Q|2R|3W|1T|2FLX
Q: Burrow, Cousins, Herbert
R: CEH, Swift, Guice, Moss, Gibson
W: AJB, Jeudy, Jefferson, Ruggs, Westbrook, Hardman, Beasley, Reynolds
T: Fant, Rudolph, Sample, Asiasi
2021: 2, 4

C
12Tm PPR SF
1Q|2R|3W|1T|1SF|2FLX
Q: Dak, Wentz, Goff
R: Barkley, Gurley, DJ, Coleman, Penny, Washington
W: KA, DK, Hollywood, Miller, Washington, Westbrook, Conley
T: Waller, Goedert, Herndon, Moreau, Sprinkle

User avatar
gogobradyarm
Starter
Starter
Posts: 645
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 am
Location: The Lone Star State

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby gogobradyarm » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm

I’m thinking no more than 6 based on lack of any clear cut evidence. Guys value is on the rise fast.
12 Team - PPR - 29man (2 IR) - 6pt PPTD- 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 Flex - 1 TE

QB: Wentz, Mayfield, Daniel Jones
RB: Chubb, Cook, Aaron Jones, Dobbins, Akers, Kerryon, Mattison
WR: Nuk, Julio, Hill, Adams, Diggs, A.J. Brown, Jeudy, Justin Jefferson, Reagor, Corey Davis, Sterling Shepard, Dante Pettis, Hakeem Butler
TE: Henry, Engram, Goedert, Njoku

User avatar
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5265
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:44 pm

I voted 16+. Remember, the NFL can use what we all know he did in college, punching his fiancé in the stomach while pregnant with this same child and add that to the audio, where he doesn’t deny punching this same child in the chest as a form of punishment, a 3 year old, at that. The only thing that could save Hill is there’s no video evidence and we have a garbage commissioner in Roger Goodell.

Big Al
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4080
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby Big Al » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:42 pm

I'm hoping he never plays again but I voted 16+
Faith: That which is believed on any subject, whether in science, politics, or religion
Theory: A doctrine, or scheme of things, which terminates in speculation or contemplation, without a view to practice; hypothesis; speculation.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14184
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:44 pm
I voted 16+. Remember, the NFL can use what we all know he did in college, punching his fiancé in the stomach while pregnant with this same child and add that to the audio, where he doesn’t deny punching this same child in the chest as a form of punishment, a 3 year old, at that. The only thing that could save Hill is there’s no video evidence and we have a garbage commissioner in Roger Goodell.
Not only does he not deny it, the first word out of his mouth when she's done speaking about what he does to the child is "OK". With that, combined with the threat, I think a lengthy suspension is imminent, when you factor in the stuff from college. The interviews the NFL conduct with Hill and others around the situation are things we have no idea about, but they will not have to adhere to the same standards and law enforcement does when it comes to that. Those interviews could well have a major influence on the outcome.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, D Washington
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Crowder, Agholor, Sanu, , D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Clay

Taxi: Mims, Asiasi

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14184
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:53 pm

gogobradyarm wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm
I’m thinking no more than 6 based on lack of any clear cut evidence. Guys value is on the rise fast.
I haven't seen it. Have you seen any recent deals?
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, D Washington
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Crowder, Agholor, Sanu, , D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Clay

Taxi: Mims, Asiasi

User avatar
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5265
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:44 pm
I voted 16+. Remember, the NFL can use what we all know he did in college, punching his fiancé in the stomach while pregnant with this same child and add that to the audio, where he doesn’t deny punching this same child in the chest as a form of punishment, a 3 year old, at that. The only thing that could save Hill is there’s no video evidence and we have a garbage commissioner in Roger Goodell.
Not only does he not deny it, the first word out of his mouth when she's done speaking about what he does to the child is "OK". With that, combined with the threat, I think a lengthy suspension is imminent, when you factor in the stuff from college. The interviews the NFL conduct with Hill and others around the situation are things we have no idea about, but they will not have to adhere to the same standards and law enforcement does when it comes to that. Those interviews could well have a major influence on the outcome.
Very good point. I just can’t imagine only a 6 game suspension that some are predicting, when you think about some of the other suspensions that have been handed out the last couple of off-seasons. If for no other reason than avoiding major backlash from the public, I have to believe the NFL and or Chiefs are going to lay down some serious punishment.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14184
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:44 pm
I voted 16+. Remember, the NFL can use what we all know he did in college, punching his fiancé in the stomach while pregnant with this same child and add that to the audio, where he doesn’t deny punching this same child in the chest as a form of punishment, a 3 year old, at that. The only thing that could save Hill is there’s no video evidence and we have a garbage commissioner in Roger Goodell.
Not only does he not deny it, the first word out of his mouth when she's done speaking about what he does to the child is "OK". With that, combined with the threat, I think a lengthy suspension is imminent, when you factor in the stuff from college. The interviews the NFL conduct with Hill and others around the situation are things we have no idea about, but they will not have to adhere to the same standards and law enforcement does when it comes to that. Those interviews could well have a major influence on the outcome.
Very good point. I just can’t imagine only a 6 game suspension that some are predicting, when you think about some of the other suspensions that have been handed out the last couple of off-seasons. If for no other reason than avoiding major backlash from the public, I have to believe the NFL and or Chiefs are going to lay down some serious punishment.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... roken-arm/

Listen to the 6 minute video. Florio makes some good points. He also mentions the fact that it is season 100 of the NFL, and they aren't going to want this cloud hanging over it. With the points he makes about Hill facing 2 different violations, he believes Hill will not be playing at all. I actually agree with most of what he says in this video, which is certainly not how I normally feel about his opinions.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, D Washington
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Crowder, Agholor, Sanu, , D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Clay

Taxi: Mims, Asiasi

User avatar
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5265
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:21 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 pm


Not only does he not deny it, the first word out of his mouth when she's done speaking about what he does to the child is "OK". With that, combined with the threat, I think a lengthy suspension is imminent, when you factor in the stuff from college. The interviews the NFL conduct with Hill and others around the situation are things we have no idea about, but they will not have to adhere to the same standards and law enforcement does when it comes to that. Those interviews could well have a major influence on the outcome.
Very good point. I just can’t imagine only a 6 game suspension that some are predicting, when you think about some of the other suspensions that have been handed out the last couple of off-seasons. If for no other reason than avoiding major backlash from the public, I have to believe the NFL and or Chiefs are going to lay down some serious punishment.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... roken-arm/

Listen to the 6 minute video. Florio makes some good points. He also mentions the fact that it is season 100 of the NFL, and they aren't going to want this cloud hanging over it. With the points he makes about Hill facing 2 different violations, he believes Hill will not be playing at all. I actually agree with most of what he says in this video, which is certainly not how I normally feel about his opinions.

Thanks for posting that link. He made some good points for sure. It’s going to be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:00 am

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:04 pm

Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:21 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm


Very good point. I just can’t imagine only a 6 game suspension that some are predicting, when you think about some of the other suspensions that have been handed out the last couple of off-seasons. If for no other reason than avoiding major backlash from the public, I have to believe the NFL and or Chiefs are going to lay down some serious punishment.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... roken-arm/

Listen to the 6 minute video. Florio makes some good points. He also mentions the fact that it is season 100 of the NFL, and they aren't going to want this cloud hanging over it. With the points he makes about Hill facing 2 different violations, he believes Hill will not be playing at all. I actually agree with most of what he says in this video, which is certainly not how I normally feel about his opinions.

Thanks for posting that link. He made some good points for sure. It’s going to be interesting to see how this all unfolds.
That jerk hasn't made a good point in all of his miserable life. Needless to say I won't watch a video which shows his ugly head.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 14184
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:15 pm

Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:04 pm
Cowboysfan33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:21 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm


https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... roken-arm/

Listen to the 6 minute video. Florio makes some good points. He also mentions the fact that it is season 100 of the NFL, and they aren't going to want this cloud hanging over it. With the points he makes about Hill facing 2 different violations, he believes Hill will not be playing at all. I actually agree with most of what he says in this video, which is certainly not how I normally feel about his opinions.

Thanks for posting that link. He made some good points for sure. It’s going to be interesting to see how this all unfolds.
That jerk hasn't made a good point in all of his miserable life. Needless to say I won't watch a video which shows his ugly head.
Well, there's a first time for everything. I don't normally agree with him, like I said, but I do here, for the most part.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, D Washington
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Crowder, Agholor, Sanu, , D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Clay

Taxi: Mims, Asiasi

Slevin Kelevra
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 am

Re: How long does Tyreek Hill get suspended?

Postby Slevin Kelevra » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:31 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Listen to the 6 minute video. Florio makes some good points. He also mentions the fact that it is season 100 of the NFL, and they aren't going to want this cloud hanging over it. With the points he makes about Hill facing 2 different violations, he believes Hill will not be playing at all. I actually agree with most of what he says in this video, which is certainly not how I normally feel about his opinions.
Florio, is that you ?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bjd5211, grandmabetty, JJRules, nathanq42, sjwill and 47 guests