DLF COUPON CODE: Forum Members

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF COUPON CODE: Forum Members

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:29 am

Good morning all!

Hope your drafts are going well as we wait for the opening of camps in about two weeks! Getting excited for the season to come?

Hopefully you are loving our community here and we can't thank you enough for being a part of it. Whether you are a Premium service member or not, you are still part of the DLF community. Our goal has always been to have the largest, most knowledgeable, friendly and cooperative fantasy community on the planet. From our early roots leading back to 2006, the forum has been one of our primary offerings and it remains free to this day to make sure you all have a place to call home, discuss our favorite hobby and connect with other like minded individuals.

At the same time, DLF isn't free to run and we're never shy about asking for your support. We work hard to attract and retain the best fantasy writers, release impactful content, develop great tools and grow our fantasy eco-system to help you to go all Tom Brady on your competition. As one example of how we're raising the bar, hopefully you've all been enjoying our recently released Trade Analyzer tool. We believe there is nothing even remotely as good on the market today and we've heard from many saying the same.

While the Trade Analyzer is free to use today, it will be available ONLY to Premium members beginning on August 1st!

So, for all you forum members who would like to support DLF, here's your opportunity! This coupon code is good for $10 off a DLF Annual Premium Membership. But act quickly as the coupon does expire at midnight on Sunday, July 21.

Coupon Code: FORUM2019

Can't thank you all enough for choosing to be part of our community. If you are already a Premium member, please share your own experience as to why you have chosen DLF and continue to support what we're doing here. We don't pay for marketing, instead relying on our great members to spread the word; it's our way of ensuring we never lose site of our members and our valuation proposition. Those of you who have used our help desk or interfaced with us directly know how very different we are from other fantasy sites with the interaction we provide with the community.

Thank you all for your support! Good luck this season!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

usps33
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: DLF COUPON CODE: Forum Members

Postby usps33 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:59 am

I am already a paid member, just want to say how impressed I am with the Trade Analyzer. Very nice job!!!!
Last edited by usps33 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Trade Analyzer isn't bad.

Mainly it seems useful for supporting that the offer you've made to someone is reasonable. You'd have to use a screenshot though, ofc. After July, I mean.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:52 am

And the Trade Analyzer is only v1.0 right now. We have a LOT in store for it to hook it into all DLF content, zero in on valuation even more and make this an absolute must-have in your fantasy arsenal.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am

Offer ends Sunday night
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 pm

I did the gambling hookup for DLF articles (forget even what site I made a $10 deposit with). Definitely appreciated the draft pre from DLF premium content

Here's to hoping it wasn't just a bunch of good feeling swings to go for misses :)
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

jp4703
Role Player
Role Player

Postby jp4703 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:02 am

I posted this a few days ago and it basically went unnoticed. Posting it again here to hopefully get a reply from an admin.

I know this has been said before but I just wanted to bring it up again. Also I wrote this here instead of the IDP forums because the IDP forums a deadzone outside of a few people who regularly post.

I'm not sure if its just me but the lack of IDP content has been crazy. One of the main reasons I've been paying for a DLF membership and lately there hasn't been much. The stuff on offense you can easily find even for free, but the IDP stuff is a bit harder. The off-season is one of the best times to get ahead of other owners especially for IDP. So the lack of content kind of surprises me because I think last year if I remember correctly there were IDP Projections for every team running through the whole off-season.

Because of this I had to buy another membership(which is cheaper) on a different site. I'm not going to name any sites because that's besides the point, but it's kind of upsetting that I've been using DLF for about 3 years now and instead of the IDP support growing its decreasing. Even on the offense side I feel like there's less content compared to last year. If I remember correctly the prices for DLF membership also went up this year and they said this was so they can find more writers to push out more content.....but like I said I don't see anything more.

I just feel like this is bad business, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. This isn't a rant saying I'm going to cancel my membership etc..... I'm just trying to say it how I see it hoping for some kind of change.

EDIT: And just for the record I did upgrade my membership to go through till 2021. So this post is just basically to see if we can get more IDP content.
16 team - 42rosters - 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1PK, 3DE/DL, 2DB, 2LB, 1DFLEX
QB: D. Brees, M. Stafford.
RB: L. Bell, D. Cook, J. Conner, M. Sanders, A. Blue, J. Ajayi, A. Barnes.
WR: M. Thomas, A.J. Green, J. Jones, C. Godwin, Z. Jones, J. Reynolds, K. Kirkwood, J. Moore, J. Hurd, T. Benjamin.
TE: Z. Ertz, J. Smith, M. Andrews, D. Waller, J. Sternberger.
K: M. Badgley.
DB: L. Collins, J. Johnson, J. Tart, C. Geathers, M. Blair.
DL: C. Dunlap, D. Barnett, J. Casey, B. Graham, G. McCoy, J. Allen.
LB: T. Whitehead, J. Hicks, J. Collins, J. Brown, K. White, G. Avery, C. Barton, B. Cashman, J. Ryan, J. Tavai, Q. Williams.
Picks:
2020: 2, 4, 4, 5
2021: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

HowardDub
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

View first unread post

Postby HowardDub » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:07 am

I was unaware of the "View Unread Posts" option until this post back in December. Since the posting on Realcent has been kind of sparse lately I have also been reading all of the old posts. I have worked my way back to Feb of 2014. I have found a number of good items that I missed the first time around. About your question, dont have an answer, but all of my reading history stayed the same. I am still where I was a couple of days ago.

tt

dlf4lyfe
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby dlf4lyfe » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:54 pm

Thanks for leaving this code up an extra day. I was being lazy. Now I'm back subscribed to receive the premium content again. I've been a member here since 2013. This place has been a nice retreat for me during some tough times. I am back on the podcast train now too, love the content. Thank you DLF keep up the great work!
10 team | 10 Keepers | .5 ppr | QB | RBx2 | WRx2 | RB/WR/TE | WR/TE | K | D/ST

QB: Burrow | Prescott
RB: Chubb | Dobbins | Sanders | Edwards-Helaire | Patterson | Edmonds | Henderson | Edwards | Benjamin
WR/TE: Moore | London | Kelce | Cooks | Lockett | Lazard | Parker | Jones

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:24 pm

darn I missed it

elvisn
Role Player
Role Player

Postby elvisn » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:56 am

Ugh, typical I missed this. I need to renew by the 18th. I was waiting for something to pop up and then stupidly went on vacation to a wifi and 3g/4g free zone. Any chance of adding it back today? :D :D
Team 1
2019 Champions
12 Team - 0.5 PPR
Start: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex(WRT). Bench 11, IR 2.

QB: Drew Brees, Minshew, Hurts.
RB: Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Derrius Guice, Ronald Jones, AJ Dillon, Justin Jackson, Bryce Love, Latavius Murray.
WR: Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Tyreek Hill, DK Metcalf, Julian Edelman, Breshad Perriman, Bryan Edwards.
TE: Evan Engram, Dallas Goedert, Adam Trautman.

Picks:
2021: 1st, 3rd.
2022: 1st, 3rd.
2023: 1st ,2nd, 3rd.

Team 2
10 Team - PPR, 4pts Pass TD, 6pts Rec/Rush TD, Return scoring yards/TDs.
Start: 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 4Flex

QB: LJax, Goff, Minshew, Hurts, Rosen.
RB: Chubb, Cook, Dobbins, Hunt, Michel, DFreeman, J Jackson, Boone, J Hill, Love, Scott.
WR: DK, JuJu, Diontae J, Cooks, Crowder, Campbell, Edwards, A Miller, Sims, AB, Laviska, S Miller.
TE: Higbee, OJ Howard, Cook, Gesicki.

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:57 am

elvisn wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:56 am Ugh, typical I missed this. I need to renew by the 18th. I was waiting for something to pop up and then stupidly went on vacation to a wifi and 3g/4g free zone. Any chance of adding it back today? :D :D
I will follow up with a PM.

Thanks

KM