Underdogs!!!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Underdogs!!!

Postby sugbear65 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:28 am

Don’t know if they count because they have been relevant before, but they definitely feel like underdogs-
My first would be C. Hyde, he seems like a forgotten man in KC with all the D. Williams love going on. I know I’m in the minority here, but I think Hyde is the better back, and easily. My bold take prediction, 1000+ yds and double digit TDs this year for Carlos.
My other guy is John Brown. I really think he would have been a relevant name right now if it wasn’t for the sickle cell related setbacks. He was looking good early last year untill they made the switch to Lamar and every WR fell of the map there. I don’t know how much better J. Allen is going to be passer wise. But one thing he does have is a cannon, and one thing Brown can do well is run really fast. I think he has all the chance in the world to be Buffalo’s #1WR. If that relates to boom or bust WR3 value or strong WR2 value would depend on Allen at that point.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Underdogs!!!

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 am

John Brown sort of has a Robby Anderson feel to him. By that I mean he could possibly, like Anderson did in 2017, put up a solid underrated WR3 season while in a murky situation that many owners tend to avoid. I am not sure if he is someone that is safe to invest in for more than a year at a time though.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..