Sleeper Platform

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dark_knite03
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby dark_knite03 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Few quick questions on the draft...1can you pause the draft during the Night? 2 can you trade spring a start-up draft? 3 Do you get notifications Amgen it is your turn to pick? Thanks for any help.


One last thing customisable ranking for auto draft.
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
J Brissett,D.Carr, Tyrod
R.Freeman,Penny,McKissic,Dixon, Ozigbo
B.Love, D.Thompson,Harris,Justice, Homer,R.Anderson
Nuk,Diggs,Sutton,Ridley,AJB,C.Davis, P.Williams
Engram,Hock, Njoku,Thomas,Jonnu, Warring
G.Zuerlein
D.Hunter, B.Martinez,K.Fuller
2020
1.2,1.6, 1.7,1.9,1.11,2.6,3.2

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Lock, Stafford
Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, Gordon, R. Freeman,
Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Conley
Goedert, Njoku

User avatar
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4390
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby Bot101 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:00 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:08 pm
Few quick questions on the draft...1can you pause the draft during the Night? 2 can you trade spring a start-up draft? 3 Do you get notifications Amgen it is your turn to pick? Thanks for any help.


One last thing customisable ranking for auto draft.
1 yes

2 im not sure what the question is

3 yes

dark_knite03
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby dark_knite03 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Bot101 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:00 pm
dark_knite03 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:08 pm
Few quick questions on the draft...1can you pause the draft during the Night? 2 can you trade spring a start-up draft? 3 Do you get notifications Amgen it is your turn to pick? Thanks for any help.


One last thing customisable ranking for auto draft.
1 yes

2 im not sure what the question is

3 yes
Thanks....2 was can you trade during a start up draft? Autocorrect and poor proof reading on my part sorry.
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
J Brissett,D.Carr, Tyrod
R.Freeman,Penny,McKissic,Dixon, Ozigbo
B.Love, D.Thompson,Harris,Justice, Homer,R.Anderson
Nuk,Diggs,Sutton,Ridley,AJB,C.Davis, P.Williams
Engram,Hock, Njoku,Thomas,Jonnu, Warring
G.Zuerlein
D.Hunter, B.Martinez,K.Fuller
2020
1.2,1.6, 1.7,1.9,1.11,2.6,3.2

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Lock, Stafford
Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, Gordon, R. Freeman,
Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Conley
Goedert, Njoku

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8624
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby ArrylT » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:57 pm

Any adverts? What I am curious about is how do they survive as a business if the app is free & running leagues are free ... other free sites have their premium options (or are owned by major companies like Yahoo/Espn) so I assume at some point Sleeper will as well?
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

UATahoe
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1383
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:03 am

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby UATahoe » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:01 pm

So I will say that they just updated to add in app style purchases for some odd mascot thing. Not sure if that’s a sign of things to come or what. But so far I love the app.
12 Team PPR League 1Qb 2Rb 3Wr 1Flex 1Te 1Def 1K

1 QB Mahomes, Dak Prescott
2 RB Mixon, Kamara, Melvin Gordon, Nick Chubb, Royce Freeman, Justice Hill, Boston Scott, Ito Smith
3 WR Godwin, K. Allen, A. Cooper, S. Watkins, DJ Moore, Michael Gallup, Kelvin Harmon, Martavis Bryant, Core Coleman(IR) Preston Williams(IR)
1 TE Mark Andrews, H. Henry, H. Hurst, Ian Thomas, Goedert
D/ST Bears
K Zane Gonzalez

User avatar
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4390
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby Bot101 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 am

dark_knite03 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:18 pm
Bot101 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:00 pm
dark_knite03 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:08 pm
Few quick questions on the draft...1can you pause the draft during the Night? 2 can you trade spring a start-up draft? 3 Do you get notifications Amgen it is your turn to pick? Thanks for any help.


One last thing customisable ranking for auto draft.
1 yes

2 im not sure what the question is

3 yes
Thanks....2 was can you trade during a start up draft? Autocorrect and poor proof reading on my part sorry.

In that case the answer to the second question is yes. Just did a startup and trading during the draft was easy.

dark_knite03
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby dark_knite03 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:34 am

Thanks for your help
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
J Brissett,D.Carr, Tyrod
R.Freeman,Penny,McKissic,Dixon, Ozigbo
B.Love, D.Thompson,Harris,Justice, Homer,R.Anderson
Nuk,Diggs,Sutton,Ridley,AJB,C.Davis, P.Williams
Engram,Hock, Njoku,Thomas,Jonnu, Warring
G.Zuerlein
D.Hunter, B.Martinez,K.Fuller
2020
1.2,1.6, 1.7,1.9,1.11,2.6,3.2

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Lock, Stafford
Chubb, Mixon, Sanders, Gordon, R. Freeman,
Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Conley
Goedert, Njoku

MikeMcnasty1
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby MikeMcnasty1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Haven't seen anyone in here mention anything Sleepers settings for future draft picks or compensatory picks that feel pretty important for dynasty leagues.

For future draft picks, the only option they have is to give each team 3 years of future picks. Always thought the norm was 1-2 year of future draft picks for trade. Feels like a league could really get burned unless you take a big deposit.

For compensatory picks, ex: Toilet bowl winner gets 1.13 in a 12 team league. They currently don't support this but the work around would be adding an additional round in the draft. Then manually pausing the draft after the 12th pick to input the 13th pick in the added round. Seems manual/risky.

TheNuts
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 am

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby TheNuts » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 am

This is about to drive me insane. In the app I cannot find how to link my new league. I am creating a new dynasty and want to be able to post the link. Please someone end my torment

TheNuts
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 am

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby TheNuts » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:28 am

My experience with sleeper

I try to copy the url to my league to link it. I cannot find it. It keeps asking me for access to all my contacts. I will not oblige.

I ask how to find the url. They say all I have to do is link my contacts. Ok I dont want to do that, so how do I find the url

We already answered your question. No you didnt because I still cant find it.

Just go on the website to access it. I can't access the website on my phone. It only allows me to use the app on mobile.

Oh well you need to use a desktop or laptop to use the site. Ok............. so you didnt think that was the issue from the start?

User avatar
Pac_Eddy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3384
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby Pac_Eddy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:35 am

Sounds like sleeper is on the right path but isn't quite there yet.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

AussieMate
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby AussieMate » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:18 pm

TheNuts wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:28 am
My experience with sleeper

I try to copy the url to my league to link it. I cannot find it. It keeps asking me for access to all my contacts. I will not oblige.

I ask how to find the url. They say all I have to do is link my contacts. Ok I dont want to do that, so how do I find the url

We already answered your question. No you didnt because I still cant find it.

Just go on the website to access it. I can't access the website on my phone. It only allows me to use the app on mobile.

Oh well you need to use a desktop or laptop to use the site. Ok............. so you didnt think that was the issue from the start?
I think if you click the three dots at the top right and select desktop mode, once on the site it'll say download the app but you can click the word sleeper in the top left corner and it'll allow you to access the website on mobile.

User avatar
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4390
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby Bot101 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Pac_Eddy wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:35 am
Sounds like sleeper is on the right path but isn't quite there yet.
Its there for me.

User avatar
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11968
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby Phaded » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Is there any option to import leagues from other platforms?

User avatar
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4390
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Sleeper Platform

Postby Bot101 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:11 pm

I believe so but unsure how. Im not the commish in either league on Sleeper.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HSCTiger and 36 guests