The Next Young RB From This Mold

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dmac37
Role Player
Role Player

Re: The Next Young RB From This Mold

Postby dmac37 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Maybe this group of players may not seem to mesh together from the same mold but I see all of these RB's more of a get the job done pure football player vs the typical 5 star prospect everyone fawns over.

Emmett- bottom line, game on the line, I'm not sure there was ever a RB I would trust more than Emmett to produce whatever is needed in the clutch.
Bradshaw- one of the most underrated RB's ever, injuries choked out what would have been a great career
Rice- yeah he may be the one from this group that had some of the elite traits, this seemed to get overlooked with the other stud RB's that came out that year
Foster- one of the smoothest natural instinct RB's I have ever seen
Hunt- kind of the epitome or poster boy for this group and the type of player I'm looking to find

The one common theme all of these guys seem to have and a critical trait to succeed in the NFL is the ability to run inside. After the advice above and doing some research it does look like Montgomery currently fits this mold the best.
12 Team PPR Scoring:
QB: Purdy, Pickett, Howell, Rodgers
RB: Bijan, Kamara, A. Jones Spears Allgeier, Tucker, Hunt
WR: ARSB, Ridley, Nacua, E. Moore, Hollywood, Addison, Mingo, Mooney,
M. Thomas, Gallup
TE: Hockenson, Ferguson
PK:
DST: Ravens

12 Team Superflex PPR Scoring:
QB: Fields, Tua, Howell, White
RB: J. Taylor, A. Jones, Pierce, Swift , K. Miller, Hunt, Ford,
WR: Pittman, Deebo, Godwin, Ridley, Gabe Davis, E. Moore, Mooney, Toney, Q. Johnson
TE: Ferguson, Okonkwo L. Thomas

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: The Next Young RB From This Mold

Postby M-Dub » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:29 am

As far as I can tell, the main commonality is that they all played in extremely RB-friendly offenses. In that case, I’d be looking at guys like Darrel Henderson, Jaylen Samuels, Justice Hill and/or Devine Ozigbo.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0