Coleman was named the "clear favorite" to begin the season with the most backfield touches

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Coleman was named the "clear favorite" to begin the season with the most backfield touches

Postby Phaded » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 pm

If he can stay healthy? Yes.

wingnutty
Starter
Starter

Re: Coleman was named the "clear favorite" to begin the season with the most backfield touches

Postby wingnutty » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Well I recently trade Coleman for a 2020 1st and I have Breida on my team still so I hope he dominates that backfield

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:04 am

I really like Breida, but he reminds me of Scott Sterling. Two games in a row where I actually got to see him I thought he sustained career ending injuries. He came back from both later in the game.

I took Tevin Coleman in a father-son redraft. Wasn't able to nab Breida unfortunately.

notweswelker
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby notweswelker » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:01 am

Lotto4Life wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:04 am I really like Breida, but he reminds me of Scott Sterling. Two games in a row where I actually got to see him I thought he sustained career ending injuries. He came back from both later in the game.

I took Tevin Coleman in a father-son redraft. Wasn't able to nab Breida unfortunately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9jXYOH2c0