The official 2019 Plant Your Flag thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: The official 2019 Plant Your Flag thread

Postby sugbear65 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:46 pm

sugbear65 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:05 pm
sugbear65 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:55 am I have others, but these are the two guys I feel more strongly about than most people, so I’m willing to put my flag behind them.
Devin Singletary is the best rookie RB in this years draft, and by the far the most undervalued rookie in fantasy drafts.
Cooper Kupp is the Rams pass catcher to own, I think he is a WR1 and will outscore Cooks, Woods or any other WR there this year.
I’ll add a couple more with the season coming-

Dede Westbrook will take a big 3rd year leap with a halfway competent passer now, and be a top 15 WR.
Josh Allen will be a QB1 this year. Not sure if that is bold, but he’s top 12 in fantasy points for QBs or he got hurt.

And my dark horse, I’ll put this here since I said it elsewhere-
After all the dust has settled, I still think Carlos Hyde will score more points this year then Damien Williams
Feel pretty good about these, with the exception of Dede. Though in defense, that theory was built around Foles playing QB and not Minshew. But it was a miss regardless.
I still stand by Singletary being the best RB in this class. I’ll say it wasn’t proven, but I don’t think others did enough to disprove it either.
Anyway, interesting exercise to go back and look at where we stood on “our guys” before the season.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: The official 2019 Plant Your Flag thread

Postby Pullo Vision » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:30 pm

M-Dub wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:23 pmIt seems like you just have a personal issue with McCaffrey’s usage/style of play. I want my RBs (and WRs and TEs and QBs, for that matter) to score fantasy points. The more the better. I don’t really care how.
I do, I absolutely do. Focusing on raw production is a redraft and win-now dynasty perspective, to me. Looking at their play is a way to avoid the Blake Bortles of the world long term.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def