Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
JFever
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6378
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby JFever » Mon May 13, 2019 10:03 am

Plank wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm
Yeah, thinking he could really pull off Thielen's numbers last year with a few better weeks with long TDs .. especially with L Bell pulling Safeties .. I would think as long as the L Bell and the run/screen game is working tremendously, R Anderson should wreak havoc .. I have also been hearing some buzz about him in pods/news already ..
wtf :crazy: :wtf:

:nono:
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

User avatar
M-Dub
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2641
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby M-Dub » Mon May 13, 2019 10:32 am

JTLoh wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 pm
The JTLoh bold prediction thread. AKA the guy you must own for 2019.

Last year, I told you Mahomes would be top 5. Well he exceeded even my expectations. So what's better than calling Mahomes? Going back to back that's what. So here it is......

ROBBIE ANDERSON WR New York Jets

Buy him NOW before your mates view this thread and his price goes sky high.
Robbie Anderson will make NY great again. Well, maybe Darnold will make them great but Anderson is going to make Darnold great.

ANDERSON
DO IT!!!
NOW!!!

#RememberWhenYouMissedOnMahomesBecauseYouDidntListenDontMakeThatMistakeAgain
You spelled “Quincy Enunwa” wrong. Repeatedly.
Darcia Lee Fan Club
12-team PPR dynasty, all TDs 6 pts, 17-player active roster (minimum of two 1st/2nd-year players), 4-player taxi squad
8 starters: 1 QB, 7 RB/WR/TE (min 1/max 4 at each position)


QB: Wilson, Jackson
RB: Mixon, Guice, Lindsay, Miller, Foreman, J. Hill, Dexter Williams, Gaskin, Ty Johnson
WR: Keenan, Woods, Golladay, Godwin, Sammy, Funch, Enunwa, Watson, Quinn, Dulin
TE: Ertz, Shaheen, Everett, Harris
Taxi: I. Smith

2020: two 1st, one 2nd, one 3rd
2021: one 1st, one 2nd, one 3rd

User avatar
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10897
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby Phaded » Mon May 13, 2019 1:50 pm

turkjetfan wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:46 am
sloth8u wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 am
Anyone that can score 20 fantasy points on 5 looks (on a regular basis) is in consideration with your pick.

I like robby but he's a 1 trick pony. Its a great trick in the nfl, but inconsistent for us fantasy owners. When he's hot... He's hot.... But if a team takes him away via the deep threat, anderson isnt a viable option.
This was under Bowles and the incapable coaching staff. Gase has said numerous times he’s a weapon and he’s going to open up His route tree.

And herein is why Robby is a buy low.
Gase also had many weapons in Miami (his words) and none of them were even used.
Do you want a logical debate?
You are in the wrong place.

turkjetfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 am

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby turkjetfan » Tue May 14, 2019 6:37 am

Phaded wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:50 pm
turkjetfan wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:46 am
sloth8u wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 am
Anyone that can score 20 fantasy points on 5 looks (on a regular basis) is in consideration with your pick.

I like robby but he's a 1 trick pony. Its a great trick in the nfl, but inconsistent for us fantasy owners. When he's hot... He's hot.... But if a team takes him away via the deep threat, anderson isnt a viable option.
This was under Bowles and the incapable coaching staff. Gase has said numerous times he’s a weapon and he’s going to open up His route tree.

And herein is why Robby is a buy low.
Gase also had many weapons in Miami (his words) and none of them were even used.
That’s not entirely true. Last year they suffered huge injuries to qb and across the line and altered their approach.

Outside of that we saw huge weeks from the likes of Albert wilson
14 team 1 pt PPR

QB: Baker, Darnold
RB: Kareem, Miles Sanders, Darrell Henderson, Ito Smith, Jay Ajayi, Damien Harris, CJ Anderson, Dion Lewis, Corey Clement
WR: Jarvis, DK Metcalf, Robby Anderson, Tyrell Williams, Kenny Stills, Donte Moncrief, David Moore, Hakeem Butler, Miles Boykin, Scott Miller, Anthony Johnson
TE: Hooper, Doyle, Jace Sternberger

jetsfan5757
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 am

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby jetsfan5757 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:23 pm

M-Dub wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:32 am
JTLoh wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 pm
The JTLoh bold prediction thread. AKA the guy you must own for 2019.

Last year, I told you Mahomes would be top 5. Well he exceeded even my expectations. So what's better than calling Mahomes? Going back to back that's what. So here it is......

ROBBIE ANDERSON WR New York Jets

Buy him NOW before your mates view this thread and his price goes sky high.
Robbie Anderson will make NY great again. Well, maybe Darnold will make them great but Anderson is going to make Darnold great.

ANDERSON
DO IT!!!
NOW!!!

#RememberWhenYouMissedOnMahomesBecauseYouDidntListenDontMakeThatMistakeAgain
You spelled “Quincy Enunwa” wrong. Repeatedly.
LOL. Hope you're right, but I actually think Anderson will have the better year...
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Luck, Winston
RB (3): David Johnson, N. Chubb, D. Guice, D. Henry, T. Coleman, L. Miller, D'Onta Foreman, C. Thompson, E. McGuire
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, J. Smith-Schuster, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, Q. Enunwa
TE (2): H. Henry, O.J. Howard

K (1): Some guy

DB (1): Landon Collins
LB (1): Luke Kuechly
DL (1): JJ Watt

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

jetsfan5757
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 am

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby jetsfan5757 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:43 pm

For the OP, care to give us your exact prediction (top x finish) AND your reasoning.
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Luck, Winston
RB (3): David Johnson, N. Chubb, D. Guice, D. Henry, T. Coleman, L. Miller, D'Onta Foreman, C. Thompson, E. McGuire
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, J. Smith-Schuster, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, Q. Enunwa
TE (2): H. Henry, O.J. Howard

K (1): Some guy

DB (1): Landon Collins
LB (1): Luke Kuechly
DL (1): JJ Watt

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

User avatar
IBall2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1464
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby IBall2 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:06 pm

M-Dub wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:32 am
JTLoh wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 pm
The JTLoh bold prediction thread. AKA the guy you must own for 2019.

Last year, I told you Mahomes would be top 5. Well he exceeded even my expectations. So what's better than calling Mahomes? Going back to back that's what. So here it is......

ROBBIE ANDERSON WR New York Jets

Buy him NOW before your mates view this thread and his price goes sky high.
Robbie Anderson will make NY great again. Well, maybe Darnold will make them great but Anderson is going to make Darnold great.

ANDERSON
DO IT!!!
NOW!!!

#RememberWhenYouMissedOnMahomesBecauseYouDidntListenDontMakeThatMistakeAgain
You spelled “Quincy Enunwa” wrong. Repeatedly.
I was thinking the same thing. I recently bought Quincy + 2020 3rd for Rojo. Owner instant accepted. I got Rojo as a throw-in, in a different trade so I didn't have much invested in him to begin with.

OhCruelestRanter
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Wed May 22, 2019 6:53 pm

jetsfan5757 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:43 pm
For the OP, care to give us your exact prediction (top x finish) AND your reasoning.
Yeah- this is a relatively useless prediction without specifics. Anybody can say “player X is good” and have a 50% chance of being right.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

Johnny B. Goode
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby Johnny B. Goode » Wed May 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Crowder should get about 95 targets. Enunwa was on pace for about 95 targets without injury. Bell should get about 100 targets.
Herndon should get 55
misc wrs 25
misc te 20
misc rb 20

So Anderson it looking at about 125 targets in a generous estimate, assuming the Jets throw a lot

That's not WR1 volume

I'd love him to explode. I own him. I'm just hoping for above average wr3 points

User avatar
fat_lenny
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:36 pm
Location: lake tahoe

Re: Here it is boys, the post you've been waiting for.....

Postby fat_lenny » Wed May 22, 2019 7:27 pm

had him on trading block...no bites... I'll hold now with JTLoh's endorsement ! J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS
Start 9: 1 QB, 1-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-4 TE - PPR
Dynasty 12 team, roster=24 (keep all) + 3 IR, $100 blind bid > Victory points !


Goff , Stafford, D. Jones(R)
Drake , Barber , Breida, Penny, M. Sanders(R), J Richard, K Dixon, Crowell (IR)
Golladay, Diggs, Fuller, R Anderson, Ty Williams, JJAW(R)
Snead, Moncrief, Richardson, R Foster, J. Hurd(R)
OJ Howard, Hooper, I. Thomas


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests