More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
hoos89
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby hoos89 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:07 pm

mild wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 pm

16 JK Dobbins RB Ohio State
Dobbins has to be a first rounder now, right?
Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
Wentz, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins
Jacobs, Michel, D. Harris, Richard, Gaskin
DJ Moore, Sutton, Kupp, Kirk, Deebo, Dorsett, J. Gordon, Lee, Lazard
OJ Howard, Hockenson, Herndon
IR(2): Love, McKinnon
Taxi(4): MVS
2020 Picks: 1.03, 1.05, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 2.03, 2.11, 2.12, 3.05, 3.11, 4.03, 5.03

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
Ryan, Bridgewater, Tannehill
Gurley, Barber, M. Brown, Miller, McKinnon, Ito, J. Jackson, R. Anderson, Richard, Edmunds
Thomas, Cooks, Watkins, Anderson, Beasley, Foster, Doctson, KeeSean, Lazard, Treadwell
Hooper, Herndon, Witten, Reed
2020 Picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 2.10, 2.11

Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

User avatar
mild
Starter
Starter
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Location: Bottom of the World

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby mild » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:40 am

MrUbuto wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:47 pm

I was thinking more that had all 3 or more years all listed together and ranked by prospect grade

So maybe you could see. Wow 2 guys this year ranked higher than chubb was etc
DLF do Cornerstone rankings updates regularly, where they include players from 2020 and 2021 alongside players currently in the NFL. It's wild prognostication of course, but I find that pretty useful to consult to give some rookies a perceived value context.

Cameron Giles
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8873
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby Cameron Giles » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:56 am

mild wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 pm
DJB wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:40 pm
How’s everyone feeling round 2 prospects? Happen to own 3 in one league with two of them very high. Likely 2.01 - 2.03 range and one late. Also is a super flex league which should help further push guys down
There are some absolute ballers in that range, yes. Here's the 1QB top 24 2020 prospects ranked according to DLF as of the moment:
(no doubt this will move a lot soon)

Rank Name Pos Team
1 D'Andre Swift RB Georgia
2 Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin
3 Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama
4 CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma
5 Travis Etienne RB Clemson
6 Cam Akers RB Florida State
7 Jalen Reagor WR TCU
8 Laviska Shenault WR Colorado
9 Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State
10 Henry Ruggs WR Alabama
11 Tee Higgins WR Clemson
12 Chuba Hubbard RB Oklahoma State
13 Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota
14 Kylin Hill RB Mississippi State
15 Eno Benjamin RB Arizona State
16 JK Dobbins RB Ohio State
17 Trey Sermon RB Oklahoma
18 Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina
19 Najee Harris RB Alabama
20 Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama
21 Ke'Shawn Vaughn RB Vanderbilt
22 AJ Dillon RB Boston College
23 Anthony McFarland RB Maryland
24 Tamorrion Terry WR Florida State

Just based off that list re. your 2nd rounders... Chuba Hubbard, JK Dobbins, Bryan Edwards, Ke'Shawn Vaughn and Eno Benjamin all stand out to me... (from very limited scouting so far)
Is this current? Because there's no way Swift is the 1.01 right now.

This is going to be a very interesting draft. There's potentially a lot of value in those middle rounds with players listed and players who aren't..

Nanananananana
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby Nanananananana » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 am

Cameron Giles wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:56 am
mild wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 pm
DJB wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:40 pm
How’s everyone feeling round 2 prospects? Happen to own 3 in one league with two of them very high. Likely 2.01 - 2.03 range and one late. Also is a super flex league which should help further push guys down
There are some absolute ballers in that range, yes. Here's the 1QB top 24 2020 prospects ranked according to DLF as of the moment:
(no doubt this will move a lot soon)

Rank Name Pos Team
1 D'Andre Swift RB Georgia
2 Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin
3 Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama
4 CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma
5 Travis Etienne RB Clemson
6 Cam Akers RB Florida State
7 Jalen Reagor WR TCU
8 Laviska Shenault WR Colorado
9 Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State
10 Henry Ruggs WR Alabama
11 Tee Higgins WR Clemson
12 Chuba Hubbard RB Oklahoma State
13 Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota
14 Kylin Hill RB Mississippi State
15 Eno Benjamin RB Arizona State
16 JK Dobbins RB Ohio State
17 Trey Sermon RB Oklahoma
18 Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina
19 Najee Harris RB Alabama
20 Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama
21 Ke'Shawn Vaughn RB Vanderbilt
22 AJ Dillon RB Boston College
23 Anthony McFarland RB Maryland
24 Tamorrion Terry WR Florida State

Just based off that list re. your 2nd rounders... Chuba Hubbard, JK Dobbins, Bryan Edwards, Ke'Shawn Vaughn and Eno Benjamin all stand out to me... (from very limited scouting so far)
Is this current? Because there's no way Swift is the 1.01 right now.

This is going to be a very interesting draft. There's potentially a lot of value in those middle rounds with players listed and players who aren't..
They have to be preseason rankings no way Dobbins and Najee Harris are that low.

Jigga94
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6372
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:57 am

Don't believe anything Mild says. He convinced me on Hakeem Butler :lol: just playing... Looking forward to the draft, like always
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - 14 Keepers
QB: Mahomes, Baker, D. Jones, Minshew, Luck
RB: Sony, D. Freeman, Penny, Mostert, Snell, J. Jackson, Hyde, Gaskin
WR: Tyreek, Julio, DJM, Hollywood, Cooks, C. Davis, Preston, Parris, MVS
TE: Andrews, Henry, Fant, Irv
2020: 1.02, 2.02, 3.02, 4.02, 4.08

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - 20 Keepers
QB: Dak, Ryan, Foles, Minshew, Cam
RB: CMC, Jacobs, Hunt, Penny, J. Samuels, J. Jackson, Gaskin
WR: DJM, Mike Will, Hollywood, Deebo, Diontae, C. Davis, Lazard, Parris, MVS, AB
TE: Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Jonnu, Thomas
2020: 1.09, 2.02, 2.05
2021: 1, 1, 2, 3

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11890
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 am

hoos89 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:07 pm
mild wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 pm

16 JK Dobbins RB Ohio State
Dobbins has to be a first rounder now, right?
yes.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Carson, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, Sproles
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Agholor, Sanu, Higgins, D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Ian Thomas, Clay

bjd5211
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2998
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:13 am

I started a mid season mock a couple days ago in the Mock Draft forum, but that forum probably doesn't get a ton of traffic this time of year. Only 4 picks made so far.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=192790

Go check it out and give your input and we can get a feel for how people are currently ranking the class right now. Also it's cool to look back on old Mocks during draft season to see how much things have changed.

hoos89
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby hoos89 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 am

bjd5211 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:13 am
I started a mid season mock a couple days ago in the Mock Draft forum, but that forum probably doesn't get a ton of traffic this time of year. Only 4 picks made so far.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=192790

Go check it out and give your input and we can get a feel for how people are currently ranking the class right now. Also it's cool to look back on old Mocks during draft season to see how much things have changed.
Akers at 1.08 is a great example of how stacked this class is.
Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
Wentz, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins
Jacobs, Michel, D. Harris, Richard, Gaskin
DJ Moore, Sutton, Kupp, Kirk, Deebo, Dorsett, J. Gordon, Lee, Lazard
OJ Howard, Hockenson, Herndon
IR(2): Love, McKinnon
Taxi(4): MVS
2020 Picks: 1.03, 1.05, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 2.03, 2.11, 2.12, 3.05, 3.11, 4.03, 5.03

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
Ryan, Bridgewater, Tannehill
Gurley, Barber, M. Brown, Miller, McKinnon, Ito, J. Jackson, R. Anderson, Richard, Edmunds
Thomas, Cooks, Watkins, Anderson, Beasley, Foster, Doctson, KeeSean, Lazard, Treadwell
Hooper, Herndon, Witten, Reed
2020 Picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 2.10, 2.11

Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

PR0v3
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby PR0v3 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:22 am

hoos89 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 am
bjd5211 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:13 am
I started a mid season mock a couple days ago in the Mock Draft forum, but that forum probably doesn't get a ton of traffic this time of year. Only 4 picks made so far.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=192790

Go check it out and give your input and we can get a feel for how people are currently ranking the class right now. Also it's cool to look back on old Mocks during draft season to see how much things have changed.
Akers at 1.08 is a great example of how stacked this class is.
As someone who doesn’t really follow college football, but in great need of RBs, what kind of NFL comp would you give someone like Akers and what do you think his fantasy potential is?
12 Team .5 PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB 20 man rosters, 5 man taxi est. 2018
QB: Jimmy G
RB: Penny, Mattison
WR: K. Allen, Boyd, Hollywood, C. Samuel, Deebo, A. Miller, C. Davis, Washington, Ross, Pettis, Trequan
TE: Andrews, Gesicki, Everett, OJ
K: Legatron
Taxi: JJAW, Justice, Hurd
2020 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

PTW32
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby PTW32 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 am

hoos89 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 am
bjd5211 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:13 am
I started a mid season mock a couple days ago in the Mock Draft forum, but that forum probably doesn't get a ton of traffic this time of year. Only 4 picks made so far.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=192790

Go check it out and give your input and we can get a feel for how people are currently ranking the class right now. Also it's cool to look back on old Mocks during draft season to see how much things have changed.
Akers at 1.08 is a great example of how stacked this class is.
I really love Mock Drafts but its still so early and I wonder how much we actually know right now.

I went back to a mock started at a very similar time last season and this was the 1st round.

1. Bryce Love
2. DK Metcalf
3. Nkeal Harry
4. AJ Brown
5. Damien Harris
6. Benny Snell
7. David Montgomery
8. Darrell Henderson
9. Noah Fant
10. Bryan Edwards
11. Kelvin Harmon
12. Marquise Brown

Obviously some of the picks we wildly inaccurate but I was suprised to see that 7 out of 12 picks ended up being 1st rounders in some/most? Drafts.
12 Team PPR
QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2TE, 2Flex

QB: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Jameis Winston
RB: Dalvin Cook, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Royce Freeman, TJ Yeldon, Darwin Thompson, Alexander Mattison, Traveon Williams, Miles Gaskin, Bryce Love,
WR: Odell Beckham Jr., Chris Godwin, Kenny Golladay, Larry Fitzgerald, Jamison Crowder, Keke Coutee, Miles Boykin, Equanimeous St. Brown, Josh Doctson, Antonio Callaway
TE: Travis Kelce, George Kittle, O.J. Howard, Kahale Warring

2020 Picks: none


10 Team PPR
QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3Flex, 1K
QB: Baker Mayfeild, Drew Lock, Big Ben, Tom Brady
RB: Raheem Mostert, Gio Bernard, Frank Gore, Peyton Barber, Justin Jackson
WR: Stefan Diggs, Allen Robinson, Cortland Sutton, DK Metcalf, TreQuan Smith, Diontae Johnson, Dante Pettis, Andy Isabella, Albert Wilson, Adam Humphries
TE: Mark Andrews, David Njoku, Vance McDonald, Irv Smith Jr, Hayden Hurst, Delanie Walker

2020 Picks: 1.01,1.02,1.03,1.04, 2.07, 2.08, 2.09

User avatar
mild
Starter
Starter
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Location: Bottom of the World

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby mild » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Nanananananana wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 am
They have to be preseason rankings no way Dobbins and Najee Harris are that low.
They're definitely not gospel, and perhaps they're not paying as much attention right now compared to the offseason cos there's actual NFL on. But supposedly that's been updated by their 5 rankers (that they aggregate, which is what I posted) in the last 2 weeks :think:
I definitely agree Dobbins will be in the first round by the time it comes to draft.
PTW32 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 am
Obviously some of the picks we wildly inaccurate but I was suprised to see that 7 out of 12 picks ended up being 1st rounders in some/most? Drafts.
I actually really appreciate early rankings. It can often help you find good sleepers that drop due to poor measurables, or landing spots... I like to revisit early rankings alongside the late ones at draft time. Sometimes the narrative train can take over, for better of for worse...
Jigga94 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:57 am
Don't believe anything Mild says. He convinced me on Hakeem Butler :lol: just playing... Looking forward to the draft, like always
Hakeem Butler is a terrific buy low/free candidate :lol: Sorry Jigga, I got Waldman'd. I'm still holding Hakeem on my IR, though... sure looks like they could use him...

I also convinced you that Lamar Jackson was the running back to own in Baltimore this time last year, and was the first person to suggest he might potentially average 70-100 yards rushing. (I was called insane by the forum) So you can't be too mad with me! 8-)

jenkins.math
Captain
Captain
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:56 am

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby jenkins.math » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:02 pm

PTW32 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 am

I really love Mock Drafts but its still so early and I wonder how much we actually know right now.

I went back to a mock started at a very similar time last season and this was the 1st round.

1. Bryce Love
2. DK Metcalf
3. Nkeal Harry
4. AJ Brown
5. Damien Harris
6. Benny Snell
7. David Montgomery
8. Darrell Henderson
9. Noah Fant
10. Bryan Edwards
11. Kelvin Harmon
12. Marquise Brown

Obviously some of the picks we wildly inaccurate but I was suprised to see that 7 out of 12 picks ended up being 1st rounders in some/most? Drafts.
I don't think it is that shocking to see about half of the first rounders being known at this stage. 2 of the guys that weren't drafted in the first were Love who had a devastating injury and Edwards who returned for another year. So if you were to give them a pass due to unforseen circumstances, you're talking 70% of the first rounders were known at this point. Which I would imagine is fairly common.

The actual draft order starts to take shape with landing spots. If KC drafts a RB on day 1 or day 2, that guy will immediately be discussed as a possible 1.01 no matter who they take and where we have them now. At this point in the year I like to gauge top 24 lists or so to see which players and how many of each position are there, but I don't pay any attention to mock drafts or try and predict any order until I see how the actual NFL draft plays out.
14 team dynasty, 25 man roster, keep 14, .5 PPR
QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2Flex, D/ST, K, DL, LB, DE
QB: Ryan, Mayfield
RB: Barkley, Kerryon Johnson, Gus Edwards, Pollard, Brian Hill
WR: OBJ, Mike Evans, Juju, Cooks, Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook, Fitz
TE: Njoku, Jonnu
K: Slye
D/ST: Titans, Eagles
DL: Heyward
LB: Littleton
DB: Bell

PTW32
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby PTW32 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:10 pm

jenkins.math wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:02 pm
PTW32 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 am

I really love Mock Drafts but its still so early and I wonder how much we actually know right now.

I went back to a mock started at a very similar time last season and this was the 1st round.

1. Bryce Love
2. DK Metcalf
3. Nkeal Harry
4. AJ Brown
5. Damien Harris
6. Benny Snell
7. David Montgomery
8. Darrell Henderson
9. Noah Fant
10. Bryan Edwards
11. Kelvin Harmon
12. Marquise Brown

Obviously some of the picks we wildly inaccurate but I was suprised to see that 7 out of 12 picks ended up being 1st rounders in some/most? Drafts.
I don't think it is that shocking to see about half of the first rounders being known at this stage. 2 of the guys that weren't drafted in the first were Love who had a devastating injury and Edwards who returned for another year. So if you were to give them a pass due to unforseen circumstances, you're talking 70% of the first rounders were known at this point. Which I would imagine is fairly common.

The actual draft order starts to take shape with landing spots. If KC drafts a RB on day 1 or day 2, that guy will immediately be discussed as a possible 1.01 no matter who they take and where we have them now. At this point in the year I like to gauge top 24 lists or so to see which players and how many of each position are there, but I don't pay any attention to mock drafts or try and predict any order until I see how the actual NFL draft plays out.
I think that Love was a reach in that mock even before the injury but either way the results were pretty good and that was in a class when the top rb prospect came out of nowhere. I expect this year to be less volatile
12 Team PPR
QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2TE, 2Flex

QB: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Jameis Winston
RB: Dalvin Cook, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Royce Freeman, TJ Yeldon, Darwin Thompson, Alexander Mattison, Traveon Williams, Miles Gaskin, Bryce Love,
WR: Odell Beckham Jr., Chris Godwin, Kenny Golladay, Larry Fitzgerald, Jamison Crowder, Keke Coutee, Miles Boykin, Equanimeous St. Brown, Josh Doctson, Antonio Callaway
TE: Travis Kelce, George Kittle, O.J. Howard, Kahale Warring

2020 Picks: none


10 Team PPR
QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3Flex, 1K
QB: Baker Mayfeild, Drew Lock, Big Ben, Tom Brady
RB: Raheem Mostert, Gio Bernard, Frank Gore, Peyton Barber, Justin Jackson
WR: Stefan Diggs, Allen Robinson, Cortland Sutton, DK Metcalf, TreQuan Smith, Diontae Johnson, Dante Pettis, Andy Isabella, Albert Wilson, Adam Humphries
TE: Mark Andrews, David Njoku, Vance McDonald, Irv Smith Jr, Hayden Hurst, Delanie Walker

2020 Picks: 1.01,1.02,1.03,1.04, 2.07, 2.08, 2.09

User avatar
MrUbuto
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3451
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Vancouver, B.C.

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby MrUbuto » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:46 pm

mild wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:40 am
MrUbuto wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:47 pm

I was thinking more that had all 3 or more years all listed together and ranked by prospect grade

So maybe you could see. Wow 2 guys this year ranked higher than chubb was etc
DLF do Cornerstone rankings updates regularly, where they include players from 2020 and 2021 alongside players currently in the NFL. It's wild prognostication of course, but I find that pretty useful to consult to give some rookies a perceived value context.
Oh awesome. Where can I find those?
QB - DWatson(HOU)Winston(TB)Finely(DEN)
RB - TGurley(LAR)DJohnson(ARI)NChubb(CLE)DHenry(TEN)
WR - ODB(NYG)AJ Green(CIN)ACooper (DAL)CDavis(TEN)
TE - HHenry(SD)DGoeddart(PHI)
K - Zurlien(LAR)Badgley(LAC)
Def - JAGS DET
[rookie] NHarry(NE)MBrown(BAL)Haskins(WAS)

1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2 - 2020's
Rosters must always be 3qbs 4wrs 4rbs 2tes 2kickers 2dst and protected players dont take up a roster spot, but are only for rookie/2nd year players that were drafted

User avatar
mild
Starter
Starter
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Location: Bottom of the World

Re: More 2020 Hype: "If You Need A RB or WR, this is the draft for you."

Postby mild » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:25 pm

MrUbuto wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:46 pm
mild wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:40 am
DLF do Cornerstone rankings updates regularly, where they include players from 2020 and 2021 alongside players currently in the NFL. It's wild prognostication of course, but I find that pretty useful to consult to give some rookies a perceived value context.
Oh awesome. Where can I find those?
There's the weekly Devy roundup by Kyle Holden:
https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2019/ ... eek-ten-3/

And there's the Devy and Cornerstone rankings sections of their site:
https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/dynas ... -rankings/
https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/dynas ... -rankings/

Beware that they are all extremely youth-weighted (I suppose as it should be) and they favour a lot of rookies from this upcoming class over plenty of relatively proven talent that is already in the NFL. As I said - WILD prognostication... but that is the business we are in.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests