The Tyreek Hill Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Tyreek investigation

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 am

Bot101 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:00 am His GF has removed all pictures of Hill from her social media accounts and no longer follows him.
That's the nail in the coffin these days

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:10 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 am
Bot101 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:00 am His GF has removed all pictures of Hill from her social media accounts and no longer follows him.
It was just something interesting I spotted on Reddit.

grandmabetty
Captain
Captain

Postby grandmabetty » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:13 am

Well that does it lol! But seriously his kids arm was broken in Janurary, she presumably was still with him until this incident surfaced in the media and now she choses to disassociate from him? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Unless of course it has nothing to do with breaking their sons arm (allegedly)

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:33 am

By "GF," you do mean Espinal, his fiancee, yes? The mother of the child? Just verifying.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

fruity pebbles
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby fruity pebbles » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:38 am

grandmabetty wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:13 am
Well that does it lol! But seriously his kids arm was broken in Janurary, she presumably was still with him until this incident surfaced in the media and now she choses to disassociate from him? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Unless of course it has nothing to do with breaking their sons arm (allegedly)
Could be a lot of different reasons that all make perfect sense. Abused spouses seldom leave right away. Police are reportedly investigating two incidents. Maybe he apologized profusely for breaking the kids arm and she rationalized it as an accident. Something could have happened again more recently and that was it for her. Who knows.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:50 am

ninotoreS wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:33 am By "GF," you do mean Espinal, his fiancee, yes? The mother of the child? Just verifying.
I think you know what he meant...

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:33 am

And his GF will be re-friend requesting him in two days. The pettiness of social media is nuts. It is pretty much expected from females nowadays, sadly enough, but now the pro-athletes are doing it. The media jumps all over it, "Oh my, Julio Jones stopped following the Falcons and removed some pics!" I get in some cases it would make sense, after you switch teams for example. I just never understood the whole, well I will show you by unfriending.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:42 am

Reason 1: Tyreek profusely apologizes and swear's thing will be different and she believes it unfortunately
Reason 2: She's scared
Reason 3: Tyreek was on the cusp of making 50+ guaranteed million dollars which would have made her quite rich is well

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 am

Friction wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:33 am
And his GF will be re-friend requesting him in two days. The pettiness of social media is nuts. It is pretty much expected from females nowadays, sadly enough, but now the pro-athletes are doing it. The media jumps all over it, "Oh my, Julio Jones stopped following the Falcons and removed some pics!" I get in some cases it would make sense, after you switch teams for example. I just never understood the whole, well I will show you by unfriending.
Done well, it can be an effective way to apply pressure. See Antonio Brown talking to Kittle and Rice and his general flirtation with the 9ers.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Titans95 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:42 am

Reason 1: Tyreek profusely apologizes and swear's thing will be different and she believes it unfortunately
Reason 3: Tyreek was on the cusp of making 50+ guaranteed million dollars which would have made her quite rich is well
This right here sums everything up perfectly, he knows what he is talking about. I am astounded at the amount of people who don't understand how DV works on here. He did it people. Stop trying to rationalize it or stick up for him because you want to win a championship. This guy is total scum. He showed it once, why is he getting the benefit of the doubt by some people on here? I don't care what the police records say, DV is statistically the hardest crime to get convictions and arrests on for the factors stated above. Like someone said on here "If you heard OJ Simpson killed someone would he get your benefit of the doubt?' No he would not. So why is Hill? He did it. Its that simple.

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Weknownothing86 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 pm
Titans95 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:42 am

This right here sums everything up perfectly, he knows what he is talking about. I am astounded at the amount of people who don't understand how DV works on here. He did it people. Stop trying to rationalize it or stick up for him because you want to win a championship. This guy is total scum. He showed it once, why is he getting the benefit of the doubt by some people on here? I don't care what the police records say, DV is statistically the hardest crime to get convictions and arrests on for the factors stated above. Like someone said on here "If you heard OJ Simpson killed someone would he get your benefit of the doubt?' No he would not. So why is Hill? He did it. Its that simple.
So that’s it.
Well, thank you, WeKnowNothing.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Weknownothing86 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 pm This right here sums everything up perfectly, he knows what he is talking about. I am astounded at the amount of people who don't understand how DV works on here. He did it people. Stop trying to rationalize it or stick up for him because you want to win a championship. This guy is total scum. He showed it once, why is he getting the benefit of the doubt by some people on here? I don't care what the police records say, DV is statistically the hardest crime to get convictions and arrests on for the factors stated above. Like someone said on here "If you heard OJ Simpson killed someone would he get your benefit of the doubt?' No he would not. So why is Hill? He did it. Its that simple.
If anyone ever really want's to get out of jury duty just memorize the quoted post!

Just saying...... Who really cares about Innocent until proven guilty anyway!
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Ice wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:53 pm
Weknownothing86 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 pm This right here sums everything up perfectly, he knows what he is talking about. I am astounded at the amount of people who don't understand how DV works on here. He did it people. Stop trying to rationalize it or stick up for him because you want to win a championship. This guy is total scum. He showed it once, why is he getting the benefit of the doubt by some people on here? I don't care what the police records say, DV is statistically the hardest crime to get convictions and arrests on for the factors stated above. Like someone said on here "If you heard OJ Simpson killed someone would he get your benefit of the doubt?' No he would not. So why is Hill? He did it. Its that simple.
If anyone ever really want's to get out of jury duty just memorize the quoted post!
:lol:
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:59 pm

How did you feel about the PED's shipped to Peyton's house while recovering from neck surgery ?

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/n ... 691723002/

Point being that people believe what they want to believe, damn the known facts or in other cases go ahead without known facts and reach a conclusion based on preconceived opinions of a person. Saddam had WMD's was another "proven" fact that cost many lives based on preconceived and manufactured public consent. At least you've got your moniker right 86 . Of course Tyreek's past warrants an investigation when physical abuse may have occurred , just not an automatic conviction.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:25 pm

Ice wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Just saying...... Who really cares about Innocent until proven guilty anyway!
He did this before tho so why does he deserve the benefit of the doubt? Answer that. DV cases cannot be looked at like normal criminal cases, that's the point. The propensity for the victim to cover for the abuser in a DV case is far higher than in any other cases in our criminal justice system. I knew this post would be looked at this way, I expected it. But if you know about DV cases than you will understand my point. The guy has a documented history of DV, he is far higher to commit DV again. He never really got punished for the first incident so what motivation at all is there for him to change? And either way he is scum for doing this the first time and does not get any sort of pass from me on that.