The Tyreek Hill Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
moishetreats
Legend
Legend

Re: Tyreek Hill

Postby moishetreats » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:40 am

Another thought has crossed my mind:

If Hill does get a lengthy suspension (say, 6+ games), he could appeal it (as did Zeke) -- making him eligible to play Week 1 and potentially all season, depending on the length of the review process.

Not saying that's likely, but it's not impossible.
10 tms 27 plrs PPR
Start: 2QB 2RB 3WR 2TE 2Flex / best ball

QB: Herbert, Love, Rodgers, G Smith, Stidham, T Taylor, Hall
RB: McCaffrey, Mixon, Pacheco, Montgomery, Z White, Allgeier, Dillon
WR: Hill, St. Brown, Kupp, Allen, Lockett, B Johnson
TE: Kelce, Kmet, Kraft, Okonkwo, Dulcich, Tremble

2024: 2.09, 3.07, 3.08, 3.10, 4.08
2025: 2nd (x2), 4th, 5th (x2)
2026: 1st, 2nd (x2), 3rd, 4th, 5th

12 tms 22 active plyrs. Salary Cap $300 PPR
Start: 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1SF 1Flex / best ball

QB: Lawrence (contract through 2026), Love ('24), Rodgers ('24), Stidham ('25), Lock ('25)
RB: Bijan Robinson ('25), Pollard ('27), Dillon ('24), Rodriguez ('24), Spiller ('24)
WR: G Wilson ('26), AJ Brown ('26), DJ Montgomery ('25)
TE: --
2024 Cap Spent: $186

IR: --
TAXI SQUAD (4 max): --

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:03 am

moishetreats wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:40 am Another thought has crossed my mind:

If Hill does get a lengthy suspension (say, 6+ games), he could appeal it (as did Zeke) -- making him eligible to play Week 1 and potentially all season, depending on the length of the review process.

I dont see the review process taking that long. Elliot took his case to the courts. No way Hill pulls that here.
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:25 am

moishetreats wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:40 am Another thought has crossed my mind:

He could, but Zeke still got suspended the same year he appealed. Plus, you are appealing to the same person who suspended you, so the outcome will likely end up the same. The Chiefs would probably want Hill at the end of the year rather than the start of the year, too.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Considering recent outcomes among all related cases, I’d be very surprised if Hill pursues a lengthy appeal for anything less than a year long ban.

If he got 6, I wouldn’t be surprised if he appealed trying to get it to 4, but I’d be shocked if he took it to the courts ala Zeke.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

MickRL
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby MickRL » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:56 pm

Vcize wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:59 pm Let's do this then.

Where would people take Hill in a startup draft that started right now?
In a recent 14-team, 1 PPR, 0.25 PPC, Superflex startup Hill was selected at 6.10 (not by me). Owner also selected Mecole Hardman at 9.05 (as a hedge, I am sure).
14-Team, PPR, QB/2RB/2WR/TE/3FL(R/W/T)
QB: R. Tannehill, S. Darnold, T. Taylor, C. Newton
RB: N. Harris, Jav. Williams, D. Henderson, D. Harris, Ty Johnson, J. Hill, Kerr. Johnson, J. Wilkins
WR: D.J. Moore, L. Shenault, E. Moore, D. Samuel, C. Kirk, D. Mims, J. Crowder, T. Atwell, A. Lazard, R. Higgins
TE: M.Andrews, R. Tonyan, P. Freiermuth, D. Parham
2022 Draft Picks:All but 2nd

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:31 pm

ericanadian wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:28 pm Personally, I find this all pretty tough to sort out. I suspect that Hill does abuse his child and part of me would like to see them just let him play, but suspend his helmet for a couple games. That said, with all we know about CTE, I often wonder how much of these guy’s actions are due to the beating they absorb (not to mention the awful upbringing a lot of these guys endure).

I think the solution in a lot of these cases would be to let the guy play, but under the requirement that he donate the bulk of his salary to a relevant cause (based on the transgression) while forcing the team to match his salary in donation as well. People talk about the privilege of getting to play in the NFL, but if you’re denied the exorbitant salaries, I’m not sure it’s much of a privilege to work ridiculous hours and get pummelled by giant men for a few hours a week.
I had considered this, too. Do you think the NFLPA would be opposed to that?
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:33 pm

Pullo Vision wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:31 pm
ericanadian wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:28 pm Personally, I find this all pretty tough to sort out. I suspect that Hill does abuse his child and part of me would like to see them just let him play, but suspend his helmet for a couple games. That said, with all we know about CTE, I often wonder how much of these guy’s actions are due to the beating they absorb (not to mention the awful upbringing a lot of these guys endure).

I think the solution in a lot of these cases would be to let the guy play, but under the requirement that he donate the bulk of his salary to a relevant cause (based on the transgression) while forcing the team to match his salary in donation as well. People talk about the privilege of getting to play in the NFL, but if you’re denied the exorbitant salaries, I’m not sure it’s much of a privilege to work ridiculous hours and get pummelled by giant men for a few hours a week.
I had considered this, too. Do you think the NFLPA would be opposed to that?
They kind of did the same thing with Vick, but the big difference was that Vick had no contract at the time. Unless Hill was on board, the NFLPA would have to defend him (and would win) on any outside the box thinking like this on the grounds that there really is nothing that would allow it under the CBA. The closest thing they could do would be to suspend Hill without pay and donate the equivalent of his salary on their own, but they couldn’t make him play in such a situation. There might be some fine mechanism they could use, but I don’t think they can get anywhere near the dollars that would be necessary to accomplish this.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:54 am

I doubt it. It sounds like the suspension isn't going to be that long, in which case Hill and his PR people would likely want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible and just accept the suspension and move on. Plus, KC would likely also rather have him late in the year for a playoff push than early in the season.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:36 am

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:54 am

I doubt it. It sounds like the suspension isn't going to be that long, in which case Hill and his PR people would likely want to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible and just accept the suspension and move on. Plus, KC would likely also rather have him late in the year for a playoff push than early in the season.
QFT
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:12 pm

https://sports.yahoo.com/extended-recor ... 20404.html

Longer Hill tape released. Part of it, Hill claims he never hit her in 2014 and that she lied on the stand even though he pled guilty

He also denies more times that he broke their son's arm, which has to be a good look for him suspension wise

“My life is supposed to be a whole lot easier right now … 2014 wasn’t supposed to happen. None of that [expletive]. But I broke my son’s arm? Come on, let’s be real, bro.

“You know how I am with kids,” Hill added. “You know how I am with [our son]. I’m very hard on him but I would never hurt my son in life.”

Also, he keeps calling her bro, and that's weird.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

grandmabetty
Captain
Captain

Postby grandmabetty » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:22 pm

so Hill claims he never did anything wrong? Shocking! and in your eyes that helps his case?

Judge: "did you do it?"
Perp: "No your honor."
Judge: "Works for me. Clearly you are innocent. Case dismissed."

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:25 pm

grandmabetty wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:22 pm so Hill claims he never did anything wrong? Shocking! and in your eyes that helps his case?

In a one sided trap recording he doesn't realize is being made, him denying everything does help.

It was also part of this trap recording that made everything worse for him. Wasn't it only after that, that the Chiefs suspended him? So the full audio negates that and it's back only to the "Hill's son has a broken arm, detectives can't tell if him or the fiance did it." and we all know being caught on camera is the far worse crime in the nfl. The "Bitch you need to be terrified of me too" will weigh on his suspension far more than the kid's status.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 pm

hockeyBjj wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:25 pm
grandmabetty wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:22 pm so Hill claims he never did anything wrong? Shocking! and in your eyes that helps his case?

In a one sided trap recording he doesn't realize is being made, him denying everything does help.

It was also part of this trap recording that made everything worse for him. Wasn't it only after that, that the Chiefs suspended him? So the full audio negates that and it's back only to the "Hill's son has a broken arm, detectives can't tell if him or the fiance did it." and we all know being caught on camera is the far worse crime in the nfl. The "Bitch you need to be terrified of me too" will weigh on his suspension far more than the kid's status.
In the context of him denying any physical abuse while admitting to being hard on the kid, “You should be terrified of me too”, actually isn’t as damaging in my view. The initial assumption was that the kid was terrified of him because Hill beat him. It’s entirely possible that the kid is terrified of him because he yells a lot and is punative in his approach to parenting. I don’t really agree with that approach, but its not like the guy has a lot of skills to try and reason things out.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:45 pm

hockeyBjj wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:25 pm

QFT. That's a false analogy, grandmabetty. In stark contrast to taking the stand in court, Hill believes the conversation he's having is private, and he's speaking to the one other person in the world he must know he's least liikely to be able to deceive on this topic. And he doesn't incriminate himself.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Hill looks more and more innocent of any wrong doing at all, ever. Anyone who called for him to be banned should be ashamed. So much shameful behavior in this thread alone
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver