My First DLF Article: Josh Jacobs

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

My First DLF Article: Josh Jacobs

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:52 am

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2019/ ... kie-class/

Thanks to all who have ever given me feedback of any type. You helped mold me into the writer I am today. I'm very proud of this work and I'd like to thank Ryan McDowell for the guidance, James Simpson for the editing, and also Jaron Foster (dlf_jaronf) for basically recruiting me and suggesting that I apply and give it a shot. I'm having a blast and loving every minute of it.

That said, the article is about Josh Jacobs. Out of respect for those who pay for the premium content, I am not going to delve into my article here too much. Just know that there are some things you MUST know about his play before you even consider drafting him. Then when he hits the field and you see him do any of the things I point out, you'll have been forewarned.

This is how I feel right now. :dance: Woohoo! Go get reading!
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: My First DLF Article: Josh Jacobs

Postby ArrylT » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Good job! Great first effort & I thought the article did a good job of explaining what you saw and why without showing any apparent bias. I am also glad you included an example of Play 7 since it serves as a good reminder that the NFL is a team game and an elite athlete when following a plan executed by his fellow teammates can safely be rewarded with a nice play. Might not be as "sexy" as other highlights but I think that type of play makes NFL Coaches happy.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

ebsteelers
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ebsteelers » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:05 pm

nice article

dlf_jaronf
Administrator

Postby dlf_jaronf » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:41 pm

dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:52 am https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2019/ ... kie-class/

Thanks to all who have ever given me feedback of any type. You helped mold me into the writer I am today. I'm very proud of this work and I'd like to thank Ryan McDowell for the guidance, James Simpson for the editing, and also Jaron Foster (dlf_jaronf) for basically recruiting me and suggesting that I apply and give it a shot. I'm having a blast and loving every minute of it.

That said, the article is about Josh Jacobs. Out of respect for those who pay for the premium content, I am not going to delve into my article here too much. Just know that there are some things you MUST know about his play before you even consider drafting him. Then when he hits the field and you see him do any of the things I point out, you'll have been forewarned.

This is how I feel right now. :dance: Woohoo! Go get reading!
:clap: