ESPN Dynasty down

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Re: ESPN Dynasty down

Postby Phaded » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:58 am

Hottoddies wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 am
Phaded wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:06 pm You also can no longer post polls..
You'll find "Create/Edit League Manger's Poll" in League Manger's Tools
I mean posting in the message board, not the league manager note - for both editing and polls.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:03 am

I am going to guess they have been getting a lot of complaints because they now have this posted on league pages:
To our Fantasy Football Players: Fantasy Football is back for 2019! We'll be making consistent updates over the next few months, so keep an eye out for lots of big improvements.

To call out one of those improvements...

League Home: Standings, scores, messages and more now live on your League Homepage on web.

To see other game improvements, visit the Fantasy Support Portal.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:01 am

Hottoddies wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 am
Hottoddies wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 am
Phaded wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:06 pm You also can no longer post polls..
You'll find "Create/Edit League Manger's Poll" in League Manger's Tools
Ironically, for the first poll I asked the league if they wanted to stay with ESPN or move to MFL.
:lol:

Let us know how the vote plays out.

One of my leagues migrated from Yahoo to MFL last year - the league lost 2 owners over that decision & I am not sure how people feel about it 1 year later but I was good with either site.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Kaz
Captain
Captain

Postby Kaz » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 am

Anyone want to recommend a free site for migrating? I've got votes rolling in my leagues as well, and I need to have some options in case my leagues want to flip. Yahoo and Fleaflicker are the only ones that I'm aware of.
QB: Brees, Ryan
RB: J.Taylor, K.Hunt, R.Jones, Dillon, McKinnon
WR: D.Adams, T.Hill, A.Rob, Lockett, Anderson, P.Campbell, C.Samuel
TE: Kittle, Olsen, D.Sample
DL: Ngakoue, E.Griffen, J.Sweat, Bowser
LB: Mosley, D.Jones, Warner, Treviathan, R. Evans, Okereke, M.Harrison
DB: J.Johnson, T.Mathieu, T.Walker, J.Jones, X.Woods

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:06 am

Kaz wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 am Anyone want to recommend a free site for migrating? I've got votes rolling in my leagues as well, and I need to have some options in case my leagues want to flip. Yahoo and Fleaflicker are the only ones that I'm aware of.
Sleeper is another option
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

snaps06
Captain
Captain

Postby snaps06 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Ruggenater wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:06 am
Kaz wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 am Anyone want to recommend a free site for migrating? I've got votes rolling in my leagues as well, and I need to have some options in case my leagues want to flip. Yahoo and Fleaflicker are the only ones that I'm aware of.
Sleeper is another option
Besides those three, I know another one called FanTrax that I used in the past.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:02 pm

FanTrax has my recommendation. hockeybjj runs a league on it that I am in. :)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:54 pm

From today:
July 2, 2019
Hello fantasy players! Today we’ve released our first batch of updates to make detailed league histories accessible on the new website.

For those of you who have played in ESPN Fantasy Football leagues for longer than one season you will notice the following improvements:

Complete league standings for every season of your league, accessible via dropdown on the Standings page
Complete matchup results history for every season, accessible via dropdown on the Scoreboard page
Playoff bracket information for every season, accessible via dropdown on the Playoff Bracket page
This is the first of several planned League History releases. We are actively working to make historical draft results, team rosters, and player stats information available as soon as possible, as well as other improvements.

This release also fixed a variety of bugs to improve gameplay and performance.

We are listening to your feature requests and feedback! As always, please reach out to us via the tools provided at the bottom of the page to send us your thoughts. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for playing ESPN Fantasy Football and we hope you enjoy the latest updates!
From June 12:
June 12, 2019
Greetings fantasy football players! Beginning today we’ll be posting product updates here so you never miss out on the latest improvements to ESPN Fantasy Football. There are a bunch of enhancements to catch up on so let’s get right to it.

First, you’ve probably noticed the ESPN Fantasy Football website has a fresh coat of paint. This is part of some major offseason work we’ve done to improve the technology that powers our games. The new tech makes it easier for us to deliver the features you are asking for, and we intend to take full advantage of it.

Some of the changes you’ll already notice on the website include:

Auto-saving rosters. Make a change and we’ll save it for you. No need to click Save every time.
Ability to edit your roster for future weeks. Now you can finally edit your roster before going on vacation!
Updated player cards. Click through entire player lists quickly, making it easier to make roster decisions. We’ve also added player cards to the Draft so you can view more stats, news and information about your potential picks.
Updated and more comprehensive FantasyCast experience, with easy access to pro game previews, live scoring, stats, and recaps.
We also released the following smaller improvements today:

2019 Season Outlooks are here and available on player cards! Read season previews and projections for each player as you get ready for the season.
Stat filters are wired up on your roster screen so you can toggle between projected, current season, previous season, and other stat filters once the season begins.
Player Search has been improved to display more relevant stats tables for players according to their position.
A bunch of bug fixes
Source

Metriculous
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Metriculous » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:50 pm

Soooooo nothing for dynasty. Cool.
Eleventeen Time Champion of a Sad Little League
Jealous much? Of course you are.

(Insert Clever Team Name That May Contain Sexual Innuendo)
A bunch of league settings you won't read anyways....numbers and such

QB - A guy with only one or two good years left in the tank
RB1 - A guy who stands charged with several minor crimes (Guilty until proven, right?)
RB2 - Young guy that is only good because of his offensive line and workload
WR1 - A guy whose metrics make up for his stone hands
WR2 - A dude who is probably too short to catch the ball
TE - This guy played basketball, right?
DEF & K - I guess we are still doing this .. :wall: ...

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 am

I guess Sleeper it is then.

We have been with espn for 6 years with one of my leagues, but it has been a headache as commissioner. Keeping track of draft pick trades on the message board, rookie drafts on different platforms etc. People hated mfl after trying it out a bit, but I'm sick and tired of espn not doing anything for the dynasty community. We were going to wait for the updates they promised were coming, but none of them really make much of a difference.

They have Mathew Berry writing articles about dynasty, but can't even manage to incorporate draft pick trading and rookie drafts? How hard could that be? Add in the fact that their "all white" new design gives it an uncomfortable look imho and I think we are finally going to move on.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:55 am

It is worth noting that *more* is still coming but I doubt trading picks would be included.