2019 Off-Season Trade Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Dr.Graffin
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

2019 Off-Season Trade Thread

Postby Dr.Graffin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 pm

The fantasy off season begins.

Just completed for team 1 in sig. Non-ppr..

Sent: B. Cooks, A. Jeffery, J. Samuels, C. Herndon, 3.2
Received: D. Henry, M. Williams, E. Engram

I felt like I needed to invest at Rb and add some talent at TE while buying low on Engram. I'm happy with what I got back.
Last edited by Dr.Graffin on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 Team Non-PPR, 6pt TDs-22' R/U, 23' R/U
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 2Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1DST
QB: P. Mahomes, R. Tannehill
RB: D. Achane, D. Henry, J. Mixon, A. Ekeler, M. Sanders
WR: T. Hill, D. Smith, D. J. Moore, D. Samuel, T. Higgins, D. Hopkins, O. Beckham, J. Metchie
TE: T. Kelce, C. Kmet, H. Henry, M. Gesicki
K: J. Tucker
D/ST: Baltimore, Jacksonville
2024 Picks: 4.9

12 Team .5 PPR, 6pt TDs
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 3Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1DST
QB: J. Herbert, J. Love
RB: S. Barkley, J. Cook, I. Pacheco, Br. Robinson, D. Pierce, D. Singletary
WR: D. J. Moore, T. Higgins, J. Waddle, Z. Flowers, C. Watson, J. Downs, J. Dotson, R. Shaheed
TE: T. McBride, H. Henry, M. Gesicki, C. Okonkwo
K: T. Bass
D/ST: Jacksonville, Indianapolis
2024 Picks: 2.7, 3.2, 4.11

Factory of Sadness
Starter
Starter

Re: 2018/19 Off-Season Trade Thread

Postby Factory of Sadness » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:53 am

12 team SuperFlex PPR.
Sent Nick Chubb, AJ Green and 3.06, 4.06.
Received DeAndre Hopkins and Tyler Lockett.

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:18 am

Top 20 Rbs have become utterly impossible to obtain in both of my money leagues now

Will see what I can do. Have an RB3 hole in both of them
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

Tennisbuck
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Tennisbuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:36 am

Dr.Graffin wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 pm The fantasy off season begins.

I felt like I needed to invest at Rb and add some talent at TE while buying low on Engram. I'm happy with what I got back.
How do you feel about Mike Williams long term?
QB: Jimmy G,Mahomes, Andy Dalton, Brisset, and Stidham
RB: Zeke, Saquan, Dalvin Cook, Guice, J.Hill, and Damien Harris
WR: Diggs, DJ Moore, JuJu, Sutton, Fuller, Paris
TE:Hunter Henry, Irv Smith, Herndon

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:56 am

Tennisbuck wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:36 am
Dr.Graffin wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 pm The fantasy off season begins.

How do you feel about Mike Williams long term?
If you had gotten anyone other than D. Henry I would would've really liked this trade. If you can get a 2019 1st for Henry like pick 1.07 then I'd do that in a heart beat if I were you.

As for M. Williams I like him long term, he's flashed just enough in essentially his rookie season to be excited about. Biggest concern is market share with HH coming back and Rivers longevity but M. Williams has a lot of talent.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:30 am

I hate that deal giving up Cooks, just saying. Giving up the 3rd and Jeffery is not too big of a deal, but Herndon isn't that far off Engram at this point. So I guess you're making a bet that Henry is finally a top 15 RB and Mike Williams is top 20-25 WR? Neither are bets I would make. Cooks is a beast, still very young and signed to a top offense for years

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:15 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:30 am I hate that deal giving up Cooks, just saying. Giving up the 3rd and Jeffery is not too big of a deal, but Herndon isn't that far off Engram at this point. So I guess you're making a bet that Henry is finally a top 15 RB and Mike Williams is top 20-25 WR? Neither are bets I would make. Cooks is a beast, still very young and signed to a top offense for years
:wall: :wall: :wall:

Can't get behind that statement. I get Engram had a disappointing season but in his defense the whole offense really struggled and the second OBJ was hurt he was producing top 5 TE numbers. He's too good to only be targeted when OBJ is hurt, he'll find his rhythm in the offense in 2019. He was also banged up for a lot of the season.

Dr.Graffin
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Dr.Graffin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:30 am I hate that deal giving up Cooks, just saying. Giving up the 3rd and Jeffery is not too big of a deal, but Herndon isn't that far off Engram at this point. So I guess you're making a bet that Henry is finally a top 15 RB and Mike Williams is top 20-25 WR? Neither are bets I would make. Cooks is a beast, still very young and signed to a top offense for years
It's not that I don't like Cooks, but I do like Henry and need RB help. He was the RB13 this year in the league I now have him in and outscored Cooks by 24 points. Yes, Cooks is more of a sure thing but I felt like taking a chance and decent RBs are tough to acquire in this league. Alshon for Williams I'm good with. Williams is currently the Wr23 in this league. Good for a rookie year. And Samuels 3rd, Herndon, is a wash to me, but Engram has flashed and he's young. My team as it was before wasn't good enough to really compete with the top teams in the league (finished 5th) so I figured I'd take a chance on Henry outscoring Cooks for the next few years. Henry's dynasty adp will jump in the off season and I think Cooks falls a little bit, so to me they aren't too far apart in value.
WR: T. Hill, D. Smith, D. J. Moore, D. Samuel, T. Higgins, D. Hopkins, O. Beckham, J. Metchie

12 Team .5 PPR, 6pt TDs
WR: D. J. Moore, T. Higgins, J. Waddle, Z. Flowers, C. Watson, J. Downs, J. Dotson, R. Shaheed

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Dr.Graffin wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:18 pm
It's not that I don't like Cooks, but I do like Henry and need RB help. He was the RB13 this year in the league I now have him in and outscored Cooks by 24 points. Yes, Cooks is more of a sure thing but I felt like taking a chance and decent RBs are tough to acquire in this league. Alshon for Williams I'm good with. Williams is currently the Wr23 in this league. Good for a rookie year. And Samuels 3rd, Herndon, is a wash to me, but Engram has flashed and he's young. My team as it was before wasn't good enough to really compete with the top teams in the league (finished 5th) so I figured I'd take a chance on Henry outscoring Cooks for the next few years. Henry's dynasty adp will jump in the off season and I think Cooks falls a little bit, so to me they aren't too far apart in value.
When this happens take advantage and TRADE HENRY, I promise you will not regret it. Henry has great stats when he carries the ball 25+ times because by the end of the game he has worn down the defense and starts busting off those long runs, the problem is that he has historically struggled to succeed early on in games and puts the offense in 3rd and longs quite a bit. This means it will be difficult to create game scripts for him to even have the opportunity to get those 25+ carries, not to mention he is very 1 dimensional in that if they get down early Dion will definitely take touches away from him. If you can package him and a smaller piece to acquire a guy like Cook I would be all over that.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:55 pm

Titans95 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:15 pm

Can't get behind that statement. I get Engram had a disappointing season but in his defense the whole offense really struggled and the second OBJ was hurt he was producing top 5 TE numbers. He's too good to only be targeted when OBJ is hurt, he'll find his rhythm in the offense in 2019. He was also banged up for a lot of the season.
I think you're over reacting to my statement. I said they weren't that far off. As in, it wouldn't make a huge difference to me in the grand scheme of things.

Example, I'd easily give up Henry and Williams for Cooks. If the guy also wanted to swap Engram and Herndon, I wouldn't let that stop the trade. Does that make more sense? I'm not saying Herndon is right behind Engram or that he will outproduce him next season... Either one is an unreliable starter

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:55 pm
Titans95 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:15 pm

I think you're over reacting to my statement. I said they weren't that far off. As in, it wouldn't make a huge difference to me in the grand scheme of things.

Example, I'd easily give up Henry and Williams for Cooks. If the guy also wanted to swap Engram and Herndon, I wouldn't let that stop the trade. Does that make more sense? I'm not saying Herndon is right behind Engram or that he will outproduce him next season... Either one is an unreliable starter
I suppose but I see a pretty large difference in them. I don't mind the trade other than Henry, if it was any other RB I would be okay with the loss of Cooks for Williams + a decent RB and the upgrade at TE that I see a pretty substantial. Still see Engram as TE5 ahead of HH and Njoku but that's just me.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:54 pm

I agree with Henry. He's the part tripping me up as well.

Ahh Engram isn't in my top 5. Although 7th shouldn't be much of a difference I guess lol

XclickX
Role Player
Role Player

Postby XclickX » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Dr.Graffin wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:18 pm It's not that I don't like Cooks, but I do like Henry and need RB help. He was the RB13 this year in the league I now have him in and outscored Cooks by 24 points. Yes, Cooks is more of a sure thing but I felt like taking a chance and decent RBs are tough to acquire in this league. Alshon for Williams I'm good with. Williams is currently the Wr23 in this league. Good for a rookie year. And Samuels 3rd, Herndon, is a wash to me, but Engram has flashed and he's young. My team as it was before wasn't good enough to really compete with the top teams in the league (finished 5th) so I figured I'd take a chance on Henry outscoring Cooks for the next few years. Henry's dynasty adp will jump in the off season and I think Cooks falls a little bit, so to me they aren't too far apart in value.
This statement is so deceiving. That’s exactly what I would be saying to try and sell him high! “ Henry was rb13, it’s hard to find a top tier rb 2.”Etc etc. He scored more than 50% of his points weeks 14-16 when his owners were either out of the playoffs because he sucked all year up to that point or on their benches during their quarter or semis match. I’m with everyone else. Trade him this off-season. Henry wasn’t even started week 14 in toilet bowls in my leagues.

jcass1991
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby jcass1991 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:05 pm

I traded away k stills and a Collins for j Howard and eifert and 2.12 for h henry late this past season and ended up winning so the pick is last in the 2nd round. Feel both trades were steals.
TEAM 1
12 team ppr dynasty
QB- M RYAN, M Trubisky, J Rosen, T Bridgewater
RB- D COOK, J HOWARD, N CHUBB, M BREIDA,C Hyde, D Foreman, F Gore, TJ Yeldon, J Samuels
WR- K ALLEN, T HILL, D ADAMS, R WOODS, J Doctson, M Valdes-Scantling, M Hollins, C Rodgers, J Moore, C Patterson
TE- T BURTON, H Henry, C Herndon, A Hooper,
K- R SUCCOP,
D- BEARS, Falcons
2019 picks- Rounds 1, 3
2020 picks- Rounds 1, 2, 3

2018 1st Place (regular season 23-3)

2018 trades
Traded T Eifert and 2019 2nd for Hunter Henry
Traded A Collins and K Stills for J Howard

TEAM 2
12 team, .20 per carry rb, 1 ppr wr, 1.5 ppr te, superflex.
QB- M. Trubisky, D Prescott
, N Foles
RB- A. Kamara, J. Howard,
WR- S. Diggs, K. Golladay, A Humphries,
TE- D. Njoku, H. Henry, I. Thomas

Dr.Graffin
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Dr.Graffin » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:34 pm

jcass1991 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:05 pm I traded away k stills and a Collins for j Howard and eifert and 2.12 for h henry late this past season and ended up winning so the pick is last in the 2nd round. Feel both trades were steals.
Wish I played with people who'd give me H. Henry for Eifert and the 2.12. Both trades are slam dunks in your favor.

Just finished cleaning house and wanted to get Coleman so I had to pay. Team 1 in sig. Standard/non-ppr.

Sent: M. Ingram, M. Breida, D. Funchess
Received: T. Coleman, 3.8, 4.8

I know it's an overpay but I'm excited about the possibilities of where Coleman may land, and if it's somewhere good, then his value only goes up. Breida was great, but too brittle, even though he's tough and tries to play through injuries when he shouldn't. Funchess in FA may be interesting but I'll bet against his talent.

12 Team .5 PPR, 6pt TDs