2019 NFL Free Agency

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11968
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Phaded » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Raiders cut Jordy, no surprise there.

User avatar
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11968
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Phaded » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:32 pm

Orenthal Shames wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:37 pm
I'm irrationally excited about Bruce Ellington to the Pats.
Maurice Harris is there too, loading up on a bunch of random WRs again it seems.

User avatar
Hottoddies
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1834
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Hottoddies » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Phaded wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:32 pm
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:37 pm
I'm irrationally excited about Bruce Ellington to the Pats.
Maurice Harris is there too, loading up on a bunch of random WRs again it seems.
How many slot receivers can the Patriots roster?
Megan Phelps' 4 rules of dialogue
1) Don't assume bad intent
2) Ask questions
3) Stay calm
4) Make the argument

jkid2
Starter
Starter
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:04 am

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby jkid2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Do any of Harris, Ellington, or LaCosse in NE merit any interest or are they all just insurance policies?
10 Team PPR
Roster: 26 Players + 4 TAXI + 2 IR
Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

QB: Carson Wentz, Aaron Rodgers, Daniel Jones, Tom Brady, Tyrod Taylor
RB: Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, Leonard Fournette, Chris Carson, Jerick McKinnon (IR), Jalen Richard, Travis Homer, Reggie Bonnafon, Patrick Laird, Rex Burkhead, Ty Montgomery, Dare Ogunbowale, Isaiah Crowell
WR: Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Mike Evans (IR), Odell Beckham, Michael Gallup, AJ Green, Damiere Byrd
TE: Hunter Henry, Noah Fant, Tyler Higbee, Kahale Warring, Cameron Brate, Jacob Hollister, Delanie Walker

Draft Picks:

2020: 3.01, 3.02, 3.03, 3.04, 3.05, 3.07, 4.01, 4.06, 4.10
2021: 2X 2nd, 9X 3rd, 7X 4th
2022: 1st, 2X 2nd, 2X 3rd, 4X 4th

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8529
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby ArrylT » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:45 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ith-saints

Finally - first he would - then he would not - now he is. ;)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8529
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby ArrylT » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:45 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... eyear-deal

Bears are laughing Haha at the Packers.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

UATahoe
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:03 am

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby UATahoe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Jordan Matthews to the 49ers. Curious to see if he has anything left. Pretty good system to get into.
12 Team PPR League 1Qb 2Rb 3Wr 1Flex 1Te 1Def 1K

1 QB Mahomes, Dak Prescott
2 RB Mixon, Kamara, Melvin Gordon, Nick Chubb, Royce Freeman, Justice Hill, Boston Scott, Ito Smith
3 WR Godwin, K. Allen, A. Cooper, S. Watkins, DJ Moore, Michael Gallup, Kelvin Harmon, Martavis Bryant, Core Coleman(IR) Preston Williams(IR)
1 TE Mark Andrews, H. Henry, H. Hurst, Ian Thomas, Goedert
D/ST Bears
K Zane Gonzalez

User avatar
Dr.Graffin
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1038
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:44 am

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Dr.Graffin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:57 pm

UATahoe wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:54 pm
Jordan Matthews to the 49ers. Curious to see if he has anything left. Pretty good system to get into.
I agree. He'll get a fair shot at playing time. Glad for Jimmy too.
12 Team Non-PPR, 6pt TDs-6th year Dynasty
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 2Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1Def
QB: M. Ryan, R. Tannehill, M. Stafford
RB: D. Henry, K. Drake, M. Ingram, L. Miller, L. McCoy, D. Lewis, J. Hill, G. Edwards
WR: T. Lockett, T. Y. Hilton, C. Ridley, T. Boyd, A. Jeffery, Tyr. Williams, M. Valdes-Scantling
TE: H. Henry, J. Sternberger, J. Hollister
K: J. Tucker
D/ST: L. A. Rams, Chicago
2020 Picks: 3.3, 3.11, 4.3, 4.6
2021 Picks: 2nd, 3rd, 4th

12 Team PPR, 6pt TDs
-2020 Startup
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 2Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1Def
QB: P. Mahomes, J. Garropolo
RB: A. Kamara, L. Bell, M. Ingram, T. Coleman, L. Murray, G. Edwards
WR: D. Adams, R. Woods, T. Boyd, J. Brown, J. Crowder, G. Tate, L. Fitzgerald, D. Pettis
TE: Z. Ertz, J. Cook, T. Eifert, G. Olsen
K: J. Tucker
D/ST: New England, Buffalo, Minnesota
2021 Picks: 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Elroypedro
Starter
Starter
Posts: 539
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:26 am

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Elroypedro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:11 pm

UATahoe wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:54 pm
Jordan Matthews to the 49ers. Curious to see if he has anything left. Pretty good system to get into.
Don’t expect much.

Started his career well in Philly, averaging 891y and 6.3 TDs per season for those 3 years. Then injuries, let go by Philly at end of 2016.

Signed by Buf and had 282y and 1 TD in their admittedly awful offense in 2017.

Last off season, signed by NE, who cut him during camp. Was picked up later in 2018 by Philly and had 300y and 2 TDs last year.

He missed some action the last 2 years but he did play in 24 games, exactly a season and a half worth. He totaled 582y and 3 TDs in that 1.5 season’s worth of games. Yikes.

I don’t know his contract details yet but I would be surprised if it wasn’t a 1 year low guarantee and that he is 50/50 to make the roster. And if he does, he’ll be 50/50 to stay healthy enough to play in 50% of the games.
Team 1
10 team .5 PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1Flex

QB: Brees, Cousins
RB: McCaffery, Guice, D Williams, Breida, Drake, Penny, S Ware, R Jones, J Adams, I Smith
WR: A Brown, Jeffery, Robinson, Ridley, Pettis, Miller, Shepard, Callaway, MVS, Washington
TE: Kelce, Herndon

Picks:
2019 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.10
2020 1, 2, 3, 4

*2018 Champ*

nathanq42
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2810
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby nathanq42 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:28 pm

Elroypedro wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:11 pm
UATahoe wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:54 pm
Jordan Matthews to the 49ers. Curious to see if he has anything left. Pretty good system to get into.
Don’t expect much.

Started his career well in Philly, averaging 891y and 6.3 TDs per season for those 3 years. Then injuries, let go by Philly at end of 2016.

Signed by Buf and had 282y and 1 TD in their admittedly awful offense in 2017.

Last off season, signed by NE, who cut him during camp. Was picked up later in 2018 by Philly and had 300y and 2 TDs last year.

He missed some action the last 2 years but he did play in 24 games, exactly a season and a half worth. He totaled 582y and 3 TDs in that 1.5 season’s worth of games. Yikes.

I don’t know his contract details yet but I would be surprised if it wasn’t a 1 year low guarantee and that he is 50/50 to make the roster. And if he does, he’ll be 50/50 to stay healthy enough to play in 50% of the games.
That's a lot of 50s...
12 Team 1 ppr .2 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Jared Goff, Nick Foles, Gardner Minshew
RB Rashaad Penny, Austin Ekeler, Royce Freeman, Jerrick McKinnon, Justice Hill
WR Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Junior, DJ Moore, Dede Westbrook, Parris Campbell, Preston Williams, Zach Parscal, James Washington, Hakeem Butler
TE TJ Hockenson, Darren Waller, Jacob Hollister
+1 Flex
Picks
1.01, 1.04, 1.05, 1.07, 1.09
2 2021 firsts (both mid to late)

10 Team .5 PPR
Wentz, Brees, Stafford
Swift, Dobbins, Akers, DeVonta Freeman
Evans, DJ Moore, Sutton, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Marvin Jones, Shepard, Tate, Westbrook, Reagor, Campbell
Mark Andrews, Darren Waller, Mike Gesicki
+2 Flex

Pullo Vision
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4272
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Pullo Vision » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Orenthal Shames wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:37 pm
I'm irrationally excited about Bruce Ellington to the Pats.
I'm irrationally excited about Andre Ellington to the Bucs, just for the sell opportunity.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1 Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 R/W, 1 R/T, 1 Def

User avatar
Orenthal Shames
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3500
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Orenthal Shames » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Pullo Vision wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 pm
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:37 pm
I'm irrationally excited about Bruce Ellington to the Pats.
I'm irrationally excited about Andre Ellington to the Bucs, just for the sell opportunity.
Honestly didn't know he was still in the league.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 man rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19 Champion

QB: Winston, Dalton
RB: Kamara, Gurley, Sanders
WR: Julio, OBJ, Keenan, Fuller
TE: Kelce, Kittle

2020: 1.05

Online
Jigga94
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Orenthal Shames wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Pullo Vision wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 pm
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:37 pm
I'm irrationally excited about Bruce Ellington to the Pats.
I'm irrationally excited about Andre Ellington to the Bucs, just for the sell opportunity.
Honestly didn't know he was still in the league.
...but now that I do, I'm hyped to go get him!

One of those guys I had too much belief in lol
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - 14 Keepers
QB: Mahomes, Baker, D. Jones, Minshew, Luck
RB: Sony, D. Freeman, Penny, Mostert, Snell, J. Jackson, Hyde, Gaskin
WR: Tyreek, Julio, DJM, Hollywood, Cooks, C. Davis, Preston, Parris, MVS
TE: Andrews, Henry, Fant, Irv
2020: 1.02, 2.02, 3.02, 4.02, 4.08

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - 20 Keepers
QB: Dak, Ryan, Foles, Minshew, Cam
RB: CMC, Jacobs, Hunt, Penny, J. Samuels, J. Jackson, Gaskin
WR: DJM, Mike Will, Hollywood, Deebo, Diontae, C. Davis, Lazard, Parris, MVS, AB
TE: Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Jonnu, Thomas
2020: 1.09, 2.02, 2.05
2021: 1, 1, 2, 3

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8529
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby ArrylT » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:58 pm

All we can do is wait and see - I think that is a decent landing spot for Jordan Matthews - hopefully he can take advantage of it. I recall a lot of us poo-poohed Robert Woods to Rams a few years back - this could be the same sort of thing - WR been around long enough to be a post hype sleeper and sneaks up and takes people by surprise.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Pullo Vision
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4272
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Re: 2019 NFL Free Agency

Postby Pullo Vision » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Brett Hundley signs with Arizona. Could be a sneaky 2QB/SF guy.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1 Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 R/W, 1 R/T, 1 Def


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jigga94, OhCruelestRanter and 2 guests