Antonio Brown

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2354
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:48 am

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby Lotto4Life » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Space Cowboy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:55 am
Meanwhile McCoy gets a pass for whatever reason.
Are you talking about LeSean McCoy? What is he getting a pass for?

joeya2001
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2150
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby joeya2001 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:45 pm

He ruined the AVENGERS!!
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs

QB- Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Philip Rivers, Jimmy G,
RB- Nick Chubb, Sony Michael, Matt Berida, Chase Edmonds
WR- OBJ, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins, Emmanuel Sanders, Preston Wilson, Corey Davis, Josh GOrdon
TE- George Kittle,Darren Waller
"When we die we go bye bye"
Abe Lincolns

User avatar
Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 7661
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby Space Cowboy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Lotto4Life wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:44 pm
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:55 am
Meanwhile McCoy gets a pass for whatever reason.
Are you talking about LeSean McCoy? What is he getting a pass for?
He had some serious allegations brought against him and nothing has been said in a year. I know AB has a lot more issues but this sexual assault AB case is as bad as McCoy's supposed beat down.

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8529
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby ArrylT » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:31 pm

Looks like Antonio Brown is taking online courses at a college.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/back-t ... 02681.html
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

User avatar
Goddard
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 27308
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:21 am

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:19 pm

ArrylT wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:31 pm
Looks like Antonio Brown is taking online courses at a college.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/back-t ... 02681.html
What's he majoring in?

User avatar
Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2676
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby Dookmarriot » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Goddard wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:19 pm
ArrylT wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:31 pm
Looks like Antonio Brown is taking online courses at a college.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/back-t ... 02681.html
What's he majoring in?
Contract law?
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

User avatar
Goddard
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 27308
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:21 am

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Dookmarriot wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Goddard wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:19 pm
ArrylT wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:31 pm
Looks like Antonio Brown is taking online courses at a college.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/back-t ... 02681.html
What's he majoring in?
Contract law?
Maybe he can also minor in engineering and develop a new helmet he can wear too.

Jigga94
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6623
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Goddard wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:36 pm
Dookmarriot wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Goddard wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:19 pm


What's he majoring in?
Contract law?
Maybe he can also minor in engineering and develop a new helmet he can wear too.
Likely one made of tin foil
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - 14 Keepers
QB: Mahomes, Baker, D. Jones, Minshew, Luck
RB: Sony, D. Freeman, Penny, Mostert, Snell, J. Jackson, Hyde, Gaskin
WR: Tyreek, Julio, DJM, Hollywood, Cooks, C. Davis, Preston, Parris, MVS
TE: Andrews, Henry, Fant, Irv
2020: 1.02, 2.02, 3.02, 4.02, 4.08

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - 20 Keepers
QB: Dak, Ryan, Foles, Minshew, Cam
RB: CMC, Jacobs, Hunt, Penny, J. Samuels, J. Jackson, Gaskin
WR: DJM, Mike Will, Hollywood, Deebo, Diontae, C. Davis, Lazard, Parris, MVS, AB
TE: Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Jonnu, Thomas
2020: 1.09, 2.02, 2.05
2021: 1, 1, 2, 3

remedy29
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby remedy29 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Lotto4Life wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:44 pm
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:55 am
Meanwhile McCoy gets a pass for whatever reason.
Are you talking about LeSean McCoy? What is he getting a pass for?
That girl accusing McCoy made the whole story up. Why are you, Space Cowboy, hating on McCoy? Besides, it's not about anyone else. A Brown is a major A-Hole with no respect for anyone. He did this all to himself and he is a hateful racist. F A. Brown.
1qb (6pt TD), 2rb, 2wr, 2 flex, k, def
Minshew, Brissett, Cousins, Haskins, Lock, Luck
Chubb, Carson, Lindsay, D. Freeman, Damian Harris
C. Kupp, A. Jeffrey, E. Sanders, Robby Anderson, P. Campbell, Preston Wilson, A. Brown
E. Ebron, Knox, J. Reed
SF, Bills

rushyyz300
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:48 am

Antonio Brown

Postby rushyyz300 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:14 pm

We have a dilemma in our dynasty league. We have been in existence for 26 years and have never come across this. Our league has salaries and contracts. Antonio Brown was purchase for a 1 yr. 20 million dollar contract.( our cap is 54 million 23 player) Our rule states that a retired player may be cut with out a cap penalty. Any other player cut has a 50% cap penalty. Now to my question. Is AB retired or a unrestricted free agent? Thanks in advance for answering this question.

bjd5211
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3358
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby bjd5211 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:21 pm

He's a UFA, he claims he's never playing again but his agent says otherwise.

Ice
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby Ice » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:33 pm

A player must file retirement papers to actually retire. Should not be complicated at all.

Brown is too busy on social media to have had time to file. If he does we will all know about it. He is an UFA.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 12989
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:26 am

rushyyz300 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:14 pm
We have a dilemma in our dynasty league. We have been in existence for 26 years and have never come across this. Our league has salaries and contracts. Antonio Brown was purchase for a 1 yr. 20 million dollar contract.( our cap is 54 million 23 player) Our rule states that a retired player may be cut with out a cap penalty. Any other player cut has a 50% cap penalty. Now to my question. Is AB retired or a unrestricted free agent? Thanks in advance for answering this question.
He is a UFA. He has not officially filed for retirement. He's just posted on social media he's done with the #NFL. That does not qualify.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Carson, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, Sproles
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Agholor, Sanu, Higgins, D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Ian Thomas, Clay

User avatar
slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4053
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby slaughterrt » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:02 am

Yep, until he actually files the paperwork, he isn’t retired. Maybe out of a job but not retired.

IR1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3625
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:16 am

Re: Antonio Brown

Postby IR1 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:35 am

He was just dropped in my league. Unfortunately, MFL has him as NFL FA, so I'm unable to pick him up- anyone know a work around?
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
Wilson, Cousins, Winston, Luck/ Kamara, Chubb, Mixon/Hopkins, Evans, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Harry, JJAW/ Kelce, Howard, Fant/ PK
Buckner, Simmons, Hurst/JBosa, Hunter, Dunlap, Barnett / D Jones, DLeonard, Edmunds, E Kendricks, REvans, TSmith, Tavai, Pratt/Moore, Peters, Jenkins/ Byard, HSmith, James, Johnson
12 team SF QB/RB/WR/TE/ 3flex/1SF
Wentz, Cousins, Lock, Bridgewater, Minshew/ KJohnson, Michel, Sanders, Hill, Walton/ Allen, Lockett, AJ Brown, JJAW, Meyers, DJax, AMiller, Sheppard, MJones, Kirk, Treadwell, KCole/ Ertz, Fant, Hurst


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pokerface40 and 3 guests