Antonio Brown

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Huh
Starter
Starter
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby Huh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 am

Really, what good teams have the cap flexibility to offer a package ab would actually accept? We’re going to Miami :dance:

User avatar
DLF3000
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby DLF3000 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:27 am

Huh wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 am
Really, what good teams have cap flexibility to offer a package ab would actually accept? We’re going to Miami :dance:
Hah, Miami is a tanking cesspool. He definitely won't play for them. He'd probably end up punching everyone from teammates to the lunch lady on day 1 in that garbage pit.

You know, if he gets released, I can't see anyone taking him on right now. Well, anyone sane. So that means somebody will.
10 Team Dynasty PPR, TE Premium (1.5 PPR), 6 pt/pass TD, 1pt/25 yds pass, 1pt/5 carries, 1pt/10yds rush/rec
1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX (R/W/T) 1DST 1TMK | 21 Active Roster, 4 Taxi (*), 1 IR/Out (+)

QB - P Mahomes | D Prescott | B Mayfield*
RB - C Carson | A Jones | A Ekeler | R Mostert | D Guice | P Lindsay | R Penny | M Breida | N Hines* | De Williams ®*
WR - D Hopkins | K Golladay | J Edelman | D Slayton ® | A Miller | T Smith | M Boykin ®*
TE - T Kelce | M Andrews | D Knox ® | DST: Ravens | TMK: 49ers
2020 - 1.09, 2.09, 3.07, 4.09 | 2018 League Champs!

User avatar
Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2676
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby Dookmarriot » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:31 am

The only way this could get any crazier is if he ends up resigning with the Steelers.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

User avatar
jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby jcc6fd » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:34 am

My prediction: He’ll sign with the Pats for no money after an injury or just enough time passes mid season. They think their locker room is invincible
10 Team Half PPR Scoring: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex DST K
QB: Mahomes, Super Cam, Darnold, D. Jones
RB: Gurley, Fournette, Cook, Guice, Lindsay, D. Henderson, Bernard, M. Brown, J. Jackson
WR: Julio, K. Allen, Cooks, TY, Edelman, Ty Williams, MVS
TE: Kelce, Cook, McDonald
IR: B. Love

Online
Ray Finkle
Starter
Starter
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:05 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby Ray Finkle » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:36 am

He’s getting what he wanted. ESPN2 and Sportscenter has turned into AB TV all morning.

Cameron Giles
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9134
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby Cameron Giles » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:47 am

DLF3000 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:27 am
Huh wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 am
Really, what good teams have cap flexibility to offer a package ab would actually accept? We’re going to Miami :dance:
Hah, Miami is a tanking cesspool. He definitely won't play for them. He'd probably end up punching everyone from teammates to the lunch lady on day 1 in that garbage pit.

You know, if he gets released, I can't see anyone taking him on right now. Well, anyone sane. So that means somebody will.
If you think about it, Oakland really is the best situation for him:

- A HC who will put up with all his BS
- A clear and dire need for a primary receiver
- The cap flexibility to pay him what he wants

I just don't see who else in the league fits the above criteria. If anything, he's cost himself money and nobody's going to give him the contract he had in Oakland.

User avatar
jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby jcc6fd » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:48 am

Tvols wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:27 am
Friction wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:00 pm
jcc6fd wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:00 pm


Is cracker a racial slur? I don’t know a single white person who would be offended by the word
Cracker is absolutely intended to be a racial term, no doubt about that. At least by the user, in almost all scenarios. Offended parties are a different story, as like anything else, depends on the makeup of the individuals. Either way, pretty nuts even for AB's standards.
Agreed cracker is a racial slur no different than th “ N “ word.. suppose that doesn’t offend too many black people ?
The fact that you will say the word cracker but can’t type out what the “N” word is kind of proves they are quite a bit different.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex DST K
QB: Mahomes, Super Cam, Darnold, D. Jones
RB: Gurley, Fournette, Cook, Guice, Lindsay, D. Henderson, Bernard, M. Brown, J. Jackson
WR: Julio, K. Allen, Cooks, TY, Edelman, Ty Williams, MVS
TE: Kelce, Cook, McDonald
IR: B. Love

User avatar
jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby jcc6fd » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:50 am

Cameron Giles wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:47 am
DLF3000 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:27 am
Huh wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 am
Really, what good teams have cap flexibility to offer a package ab would actually accept? We’re going to Miami :dance:
Hah, Miami is a tanking cesspool. He definitely won't play for them. He'd probably end up punching everyone from teammates to the lunch lady on day 1 in that garbage pit.

You know, if he gets released, I can't see anyone taking him on right now. Well, anyone sane. So that means somebody will.
If you think about it, Oakland really is the best situation for him:

- A HC who will put up with all his BS
- A clear and dire need for a primary receiver
- The cap flexibility to pay him what he wants

I just don't see who else in the league fits the above criteria. If anything, he's cost himself money and nobody's going to give him the contract he had in Oakland.
Absolutely. Add to that it’s already the regular season and everyone has their rosters and cap hits mostly fixed (especially contenders). This has the stench of a long holdout for a contract that either doesn’t come, or he settles for a stub year contract for very little with a contender
10 Team Half PPR Scoring: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex DST K
QB: Mahomes, Super Cam, Darnold, D. Jones
RB: Gurley, Fournette, Cook, Guice, Lindsay, D. Henderson, Bernard, M. Brown, J. Jackson
WR: Julio, K. Allen, Cooks, TY, Edelman, Ty Williams, MVS
TE: Kelce, Cook, McDonald
IR: B. Love

abloom
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3263
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby abloom » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:56 am

jcc6fd wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:34 am
My prediction: He’ll sign with the Pats for no money after an injury or just enough time passes mid season. They think their locker room is invincible
No chance. He wants to be the highest paid wr and will certainly quit if not. And the pats won't want him.
Dynasty Team #1: 2019 2nd Place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 2flex, 1DST, 1K

QB: Tannehill, Haskins
RB: CMC, Fournette, Guice, Peterson, Armstead
WR: OBJ, Evans, Edelman, C Samuel
TE: Goedert, Henry
DST: NE, BAL
K: Zurlein

2020 picks: rounds 1.09,1.11,4.11,5.04,5.11,7.11
------------
Dynasty Team #2: 2019 3rd place
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1superflex, 1flex, 1DST, 1K

QB: Wilson, Murray, Cousins, Tannehill
RB: Gurley, Ingram, S Michel, Breida, J Hill
WR: Nuk, Allen, Godwin, Sutton
TE: Fant
K: Boswell
DST: PIT

2020 picks: 1.03, 1.06, 1.07, 3.03, 3.10, 4.01, 4.02, 5.10, 7.10
------------
Redraft 2019 Champs :dance:
10 team, 0.5ppr, 1qb, 1 rb, 2wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1DST, 1K

Keeper: Kamara

User avatar
frodo2003
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby frodo2003 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:03 am

I read the Raiders may put AB on the "reserve/left squad" list.
This would shut him down for the year and he would be unable to play for anyone else.

We may not see him anywhere for awhile!!!

joeya2001
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2150
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby joeya2001 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:12 am

frodo2003 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:03 am
I read the Raiders may put AB on the "reserve/left squad" list.
This would shut him down for the year and he would be unable to play for anyone else.

We may not see him anywhere for awhile!!!
What's he worth now? lol
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs

QB- Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Philip Rivers, Jimmy G,
RB- Nick Chubb, Sony Michael, Matt Berida, Chase Edmonds
WR- OBJ, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins, Emmanuel Sanders, Preston Wilson, Corey Davis, Josh GOrdon
TE- George Kittle,Darren Waller
"When we die we go bye bye"
Abe Lincolns

User avatar
knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4426
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby knotts4372 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 am

frodo2003 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:03 am
I read the Raiders may put AB on the "reserve/left squad" list.
This would shut him down for the year and he would be unable to play for anyone else.

We may not see him anywhere for awhile!!!
then they would have to pay him not to play lol
Good and the Bad 16 teams 50 man rosters http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... =07&F=0013

DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016


IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/
974566


@donnynutz on twitter

ykr919
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:28 pm

How to handle AB in Dynasty

Postby ykr919 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:23 am

Our league startup draft prior to last season led me to draft AB with a plan to love him this off-season. When the shenanigans started toward the end of last season I figured it was not a good to take such low value to move him. Since he signed with the raiders it’s been an unrelenting steam of nonsense. At this point do you just take what you can get for him or hope he gets on the field someplace to play and increase his value?

My other WR are M. Williams, T. Lockett, Jones Jr, Richardson, Tre Smith and some future assets like McLaurin, AJ Brown, Dionte Johnson, Boykin, and Cain.

User avatar
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11968
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby Phaded » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:25 am

knotts4372 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 am
frodo2003 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:03 am
I read the Raiders may put AB on the "reserve/left squad" list.
This would shut him down for the year and he would be unable to play for anyone else.

We may not see him anywhere for awhile!!!
then they would have to pay him not to play lol
Yeah I can't see it happening.

bjd5211
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Antonio Brown’s feets

Postby bjd5211 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:26 am

knotts4372 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 am
frodo2003 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:03 am
I read the Raiders may put AB on the "reserve/left squad" list.
This would shut him down for the year and he would be unable to play for anyone else.

We may not see him anywhere for awhile!!!
then they would have to pay him not to play lol
Not on the reserve/left team list, he gets nothing.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blueboy, FantasyFreak, Ray Finkle, themburns and 7 guests