Signed Corey Davis Jersey

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Signed Corey Davis Jersey

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:00 am

We're having a one-day promotion for a signed Corey Davis jersey. The best way to support DLF is to purchase or extend your subscription via our DraftKings promotion found on the home page. A new DraftKings account today and $10 deposit supports DLF AND enters you to win this great jersey. And yes .... you can extend your DLF subscription via this offer.

Details found here:

https://twitter.com/DLFootball/status/1 ... 0299678720
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Signed Corey Davis Jersey

Postby IBall2 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:05 am

This would be nice to enter if I was allowed to use Draftkings... Unfortunately I live in Iowa and I cannot deposit money into a Draftkings/Fanduel/Draft account unless I leave the state.

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:25 pm

You know what’s funny? Neither can we. We’re incorporated in Washington state, perhaps the worst state in the union to run a fantasy football business. THat said, read the post as there are other ways that you can qualify to get your name in the hat!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Postby IBall2 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:41 pm

ahhh, the minor details got me. I thought the only way to get entered into the jersey drawing was by creating a draftkings account and depositing $10.

I did not realize that just extending my subscription another year for DLF also would get me in the drawing for the jersey.

So if I extend my subscription for another year today, how do I know I'm entered into the drawing? Also, why doesn't the promo code "GiveMeTheJersey" work? kidding of course.

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Postby dlf_ericd » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:28 pm

@IBall2, good question. If you both retweet the original post that is linked to and subscribe sometime today, you'll be added to the drawing. If your twitter username/name doesn't match anything related to you real name or handle you use for the subscription, just shoot me a DM w/ that info and I'll make sure you're added.
On twitter? Hit me up @DLFootball

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Are there any coupon codes? Military discount??

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:53 pm

I paid the 30 for two reasons. 1. The Corey Davis lottery. 2. I love this forum, and it alone is worth $30 easily to me.