Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
John Paul
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby John Paul » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Some team will waste a 1st round pick on this guy. It's like he's just closing his eyes and winding up to throw as hard as he can. Horrible accuracy, IMO.

He'd destroy the barn if he could hit it, though.
10 Team PPR Dynasty (2012 Startup) 1st 2019 2nd
1 QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-2 TE, 1 Flex, K, LB, DB, DL(11 starters total)(30 Man Rosters, 1 IR)

QB: Aaron Rodgers(1.01/'12), Mitchell Trubisky(2.04/'17), Gardner Minshew(Trade'20), Ryan Tannehill(WW/'19)
RB: Todd Gurley(1.04/'15), Joe Mixon(Trade'18), Nick Chubb(2.08/'18), Tarik Cohen(WW/'17), Raheem Mostert(WW/'19), Kenyan Drake(Trade'20)
WR: Julio Jones(Trade '20), Mike Evans(Trade '18), Cooper Kupp(Trade '18), Allen Robinson (Trade '19), Parris Campbell(1.10/'19), Andy Isabella(2.02/'19), [IR]Hakeem Butler(2.04/'19), Diontae Johnson(WW/'19)
TE: Mark Andrews(WW/'19), Darren Waller(WW/'19), David Njoku(WW/'19)
K: Zuerlein(WW/'17)
LB: Fred Warner(WW/'19)
DB: Jabril Peppers(WW/'19), Minkah Fitzpatrick(WW/'19)
DL: Sam Hubbard(WW/'19), Josh Allen(WW/'19)

Drop 5, draft 5
2020: 3, 3, 4, 5, 5
2021: 1, 1, 1, 2, 4

User avatar
kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5492
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Duluth, MN

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby kris_kapsner » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 pm

If the Giants feel they need to draft a QB, Josh Allen could be a good fit because I think he would benefit GREATLY from sitting behind an older franchise QB for a year or two.
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Stafford, Winston
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Samuel, Gordon, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams
TE: Kelce, Griffin
K: Fairbairn
D: Vikings, Saints

Nanananananana
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby Nanananananana » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:37 pm

John Paul wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 pm
Some team will waste a 1st round pick on this guy. It's like he's just closing his eyes and winding up to throw as hard as he can. Horrible accuracy, IMO.

He'd destroy the barn if he could hit it, though.
Says the guy who drafted Trubisky at 2.4 in a 10 team 1 QB IDP league hahahaha..................

User avatar
thebeast
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5136
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby thebeast » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Phaded wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:32 am
You know who else had unbelievable arm talent?

Jamarcus.

:(
Jamarcus never wanted to put in the work, that is a completely different aspect of the game. If your position is that Allen has a weak work ethic then you will have my attention.
Last edited by thebeast on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2017 Champion - DLF Hall of Fame League - 16 Team | 1 PPR | 1QB-2WR/2RB/1TE/2FL

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8460
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby ArrylT » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 am

Does Josh Allen calling Dan Marion John Elway drop him on your board ... ;)

https://sportsnaut.com/2018/03/josh-all ... ohn-elway/
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 12329
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 am

Phaded wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:32 am
You know who else had unbelievable arm talent?

Jamarcus.

:(
Was going to say this, but fellow Raider fan beat me to it. Now excuse me, losing all these tears has made me a little de-hydrated. I'm going to go get some purple drank.
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Carson, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, Sproles
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Agholor, Sanu, Higgins, D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Ian Thomas, Clay

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8460
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby ArrylT » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 am

FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 am
Phaded wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:32 am
You know who else had unbelievable arm talent?

Jamarcus.

:(
Was going to say this, but fellow Raider fan beat me to it. Now excuse me, losing all these tears has made me a little de-hydrated. I'm going to go get some purple drank.
I just pretend Jamarcus Russell never happened ... :shh:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 12329
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am

ArrylT wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 am
FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 am
Phaded wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:32 am
You know who else had unbelievable arm talent?

Jamarcus.

:(
Was going to say this, but fellow Raider fan beat me to it. Now excuse me, losing all these tears has made me a little de-hydrated. I'm going to go get some purple drank.
I just pretend Jamarcus Russell never happened ... :shh:
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (7.29 KiB) Viewed 64 times
DLF Early Birds Special/ Year 1 (16 Team SuperFlex 25 man roster Start 10)

Record: 28-5 Division Champ/League High Scorer/Runner Up

Wentz, Stafford. Driskel
Chubb, Cook, Carson, Breida, Ekeler, Penny, James White, Sproles
Evans, Sutton, Woods, Agholor, Sanu, Higgins, D Robinson, T Taylor
Kittle, Olsen, McDonald, Ian Thomas, Clay

User avatar
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8460
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby ArrylT » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am

Who is Jamarcus Russell? :think: :think:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

User avatar
Valhalla
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4391
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: Josh Allen's arm talent is unbelievable.

Postby Valhalla » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 am

ArrylT wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am
Who is Jamarcus Russell? :think: :think:
I'm not sure but I just found him in google images and I assume he played on the line.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mjvb5, PTW32 and 9 guests