CHI WRs to own?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
MucBuc
Captain
Captain

Re: CHI WRs to own?

Postby MucBuc » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:30 am

It's a crapshoot, but I like McBride and grabbed him for my rebuild. Was active for the first time last week and went on to play 70% of their offensive snaps, second only to Wheaton who now is injured. If he can keep up this snap count, he'll probably get more opportunities as Trubisky gets more comfortable with the offense and his WRs.

I also remember that Waldman was pretty high on McBride when he came into the league. So maybe he developed enough now to take advantage of this opportunity. If not, he didn't cost me much.
3x teams in 32-team standard PPR + IDP leagues

It doesn't matter what we want. Once we get it, we want something else.

kamihamster
Captain
Captain

Postby kamihamster » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Against BAL, Gentry got 95% of the snaps to McBride 72%. Gentry got targeted once, McBride zero. Not very inspiring, but BAL has a decent defense. I like their snap counts, and hopefully that will turn into production. The teams I have them on are rebuilding so I have the space and time to see how they develop.
NTL (est 2016): (8-0)
12-team, PPR, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLX
QB: A.Rodgers, D.Jones
RB: A.Kamara, K.Johnson, K.Drake, Da.Henderson, C.Anderson, K.Ballage, T.Montgomery, J.Wilson, D.Ogunbowale, Dw.Washington, J.Kelly, P.Perkins, A.Blue
WR: O.Beckham, D.Hopkins, C.Kupp, D.Chark, R.Foster, A.Wilson, J.Reynolds, S.Morgan, B.Pringle, O.Johnson, D.Williams, D.Willis
TE: J.Cook, M.Andrews, A.Shaheen, B.Jarwin
2020 Picks: 3, 4
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4
2022 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4

Home League (est 2014): 2018 Champ (6-2)
12-team, NPPR-6ptTD, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,2FLX,1K,1DST,4IDP
QB: P.Mahomes, J.Goff
RB: D.Cook, A.Kamara, J.Mixon, M.Breida, S.Michel, F.Gore, D.Guice, K.Ballage, D.Ogunbowale, R.Bonnafon, J.Scarlett, W.Gallman, J.Kelly, J.Wilson
WR: D.Adams, J.Smith-Schuster, T.Boyd, A.Robinson, L.Fitzgerald, Jo.Brown, M.Valdes-Scantiling, K.Harmon, Z.Pascal
TE: E.Engram, A.Hooper
DST: NOS
K: W.Lutz
2020 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:41 pm

The Bears will be forced to open it up as they shouldn't be able to get away with handing the ball off to Howard 40x a game.

At this point, you just need guys getting playing time...hopefully Gentry and McBride keep it up.