Rank your leagues

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Rank your leagues

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 am

Would be cool to hear about your leagues and ALSO where you rank them in your portfolio.

Mine:

(1) USFL Superflex - A 12 team salary cap / contract superflex under the USFL theme and custom graphics. It has tiered salary caps for Large, Medium and Small markets. Meaning that a Large market franchise like the NJ Generals gets $175m in salary cap, whereas the Medium market Washington Federals get $150m and my Small market Jacksonville Bulls only get $135m. Fees are also tiered correspondingly, at $70, $50 and $35. Most of the owners are from the DLF forum. Going into the 4th year now, and somehow made 2 playoffs in a row and one championship round (where I lost to kday's Chicago Blitz, his 2nd championship).

(2) DLF Premium League - This is the sister league to the DLF Hall of Famers league, created in 2015. Pretty standard PPR league with 16 teams. Great comraderie amongst the members, largely thanks to how active / knowledgeable everyone is and the fact that we are all on GroupMe. Going into the 3rd year now, and my team really sucks (it's basically a start 4 WR PPR league, and I've got Martavis Bryant, Ty Lockket and Rishard Matthews as my primary WRs). But I'm working hard to get things moving in the right direction...though I did pass on Corey Davis with pick 1.01 in favor of Joe Mixon. :lol:

Used to have a few other leagues, but I cut down to 2 and focus my energy and limited time on them.

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Rank your leagues

Postby Coogan Football » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:14 am

I'm familiar with your USFL league from seeing you talk about it, but I didn't know about the market size stuff, that's pretty cool!
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

Dingram
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Rank your leagues

Postby Dingram » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:17 am

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 am
(1) USFL Superflex - A 12 team salary cap / contract superflex under the USFL theme and custom graphics. It has tiered salary caps for Large, Medium and Small markets. Meaning that a Large market franchise like the NJ Generals gets $175m in salary cap, whereas the Medium market Washington Federals get $150m and my Small market Jacksonville Bulls only get $135m. Fees are also tiered correspondingly, at $70, $50 and $35.
That is a pretty interesting idea. Curious to see how that tiered cap has affected the competitive balance. Has any of the lower tiered market teams able to build and stay competitive? Also a side note, I doubt anyone cares about my leagues