BEAST MODE RETURNS?!?!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Re: BEAST MODE RETURNS?!?!

Postby Phaded » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Starting to feel like this won't get done.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

I have to assume the Raiders are using the draft as their deadline to decide on whether or not they will take a RB in the draft. If Lynch signs, maybe they don't take a RB or take one much later. If they don't get him, it's possible they go RB earlier than later.

Or it's just a negotiation ploy.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm

It's gotta be legit and not just a ploy. No way they go into the year with Washington & Richard as their starters.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Phaded wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm It's gotta be legit and not just a ploy. No way they go into the year with Washington & Richard as their starters.
Nobody expected the Skins to roll out Rob Kelley & Chris Thompson all year. I think it's very possible the Raiders go full committee this year, or grab their own version of fat Rob (Deveon Smith or Elijah Hood come to mind, maybe 6th round?)
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:24 pm
Phaded wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm It's gotta be legit and not just a ploy. No way they go into the year with Washington & Richard as their starters.
Nobody expected the Skins to roll out Rob Kelley & Chris Thompson all year. I think it's very possible the Raiders go full committee this year, or grab their own version of fat Rob (Deveon Smith or Elijah Hood come to mind, maybe 6th round?)
I don't think the Redskins are a good example when mentioning Kelley/Thompson; since they had Matt Jones temporarily slotted to be their feature RB (although I can understand why people may forget about him).

I agree that the Raiders will be a full-blown committee; but I just don't think it will consist of just Washington & Richard was my point.

Kramer
MVP
MVP

Postby Kramer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Here's to hoping they don't sign anyone and ride Richard and Washington. Lol. They'll get someone for sure imo, but a guy can dream.
10 team SF .5ppr-QB,2RB,3WR,TE,Flex,SF,Def (30 spots)
QB: Allen, AR, Brissett
RB: Mixon,Barkley,Rhamondre,Foreman
WR: Deebo,Adams,Jeudy, Devonta,Nuk
TE: Knox,Chig, Woods, Ferguson
2023 picks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20
2024 picks: 3 2nds
2025 picks: 3 2nds

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 pm

They always have Blount as a fallback option. Also some AP dude.

As a team expecting to be a contender, they won't go into the season with only 2 RBs and no short yardage back to run the clock down.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:01 pm

onetwothree wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 pm They always have Blount as a fallback option. Also some AP dude.

As a team expecting to be a contender, they won't go into the season with only 2 RBs and no short yardage back to run the clock down.
Don't forget Charles.

Dynastychamp111
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Dynastychamp111 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:56 am

No chance they roll with Richard and Washington. They bring in lynch or another Vet or draft a RB. With their young team i would love to se them draft a RB, save the money on vets as they will need to pay mack and carr soon. At 24 they can snag a RB that falls or pick up a bruiser in the second or third and use Washington as the 3rd down back. However i would love to see them grab a RB in the first.

I would love to see Mixon as a raider.
10 Team SuperFlex PPR TE Premium Best Ball

QB: A. Luck, L. Jackson, K. Murray, T. Jackson
RB: D. Johnson, Damien Williams, T. Pollard, T. Johnson, Dexter Williams, D. Hilliard, B. Hill, J. Ajayi
WR: Juju, Tyreek Hill, AB, C. Godwin, T. Lockett, C. Kupp, T. Boyd, C. Kirk, MVS,T. Benjamin, Emanuel Hall, Preston Williams, J. Watson, Trent Taylor, Ashton Dulin, Scott Miller, Reggie White Jr,
TE: D. Harris, J. Reed, RSJ, ASJ, CJ Uzomah, D. Waller, Ben Watson, Max Williams, F. Moreau

12 Team PPR-4pt passing

QB-L.Jackson, P. Rivers,
RB: S. Barkley, A. Kamara, D. Montgomery, M. Sanders, A. Ekeler, Dexter Williams. J. Hill, Ty. Johnson, D. Hilliard
WR: M. Evans, TY Hilton, A. Brown, T. Boyd, A. Miller, C. Kirk, Marquise Brown, P. Williams
TE: E. Engram, J. Doyle, D. Waller

zelldawg26
Role Player
Role Player

Postby zelldawg26 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:16 am

Raiders are offering Lynch 3 million while he is asking for 5 mil. Not sure if this will happen.
Although I'm hearing that Hawks have to release him or trade him and it's a game of the Raiders not budging to pay the Seahawks or deal a trade because the Hawks would end up owing Lynch 9 million to hang onto him, so they will be forced to release him in the next few days before the draft. So while the Raiders don't want to have to trade anything for him, the Hawks are hanging on to see what they can do with him while he unretires. In the meantime, while Lynch wants more than the Raiders are willing to offer, when the time comes, it may just come to a stalemate when Hawks release and the Raiders go another direction. I feel it's all up in the air for the next few days till the deadline.
24 Player Roster/12 Team/PPR/IDP/PPT(Point Per Tackle)
4 player Taxi Squad

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Winston
RB- Monty, Ajayi, Ingram, Duke, Booker, Burkhead, Collins, Foreman, Breida
WR- Cooks, A-Rob, TY, Funchess, MBryant, Godwin, MWilliams, Golladay
TE-Engram
PK- M.Crosby
LB- CJ Mosley, L David
DE- Fowler, Okafor
DB- Clinton-Dix, Rashad Jones

24 player roster/12 team/0.5 PPR/IDP/4 player Taxi

QB- Luck, Carr, Bortles
RB- Zeke, Hyde, McKinnon, Henry, A Jones, Drake, Foreman, Booker, Dixon
WR- Evans, Hilton, ARob, Cooper, Watkins, Shepard, C Davis, Gordon, Doctson
TE-Olsen, Kittle
PK- Whatever
DE- Okafor, Hunter
LB- Buccanon, Mack
S- Baker, Mathieu

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:08 am

Sounds like they are close enough that they'll get it done. It'll probably be a 2 yr deal or so so it won't impact the long term plans for the Raiders with extending Carr, Mack, et al.

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:32 pm

I don't think the seahwaks are any part of the problem. The 9 million they owe him is due immediately when he is eligible and they will cut him.
I think both Lynch and AP overestimate their market appeal to a degree and should realize $$ isn't there for any aging RB...superstar or not
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

Purple Pride
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Purple Pride » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:31 am

ITS OFFICIAL
Raiders acquired RB Marshawn Lynch and a 2018 sixth-round pick from the Seahawks in exchange for a 2018 fifth-round pick.
Lynch is in Oakland Wednesday to take his physical, which he should pass considering he's rarely been injured in his career and is coming off a year in retirement. The Raiders apparently were impressed with Lynch's conditioning at his recent visit. Lynch is getting a two-year deal from the Raiders, though it's likely a one-year pact with an option. He just turned 31 but will be running behind a top-three offensive line, which is a massive upgrade from his final year in Seattle.
Related: Seahawks
Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter Apr 26 - 10:42 AM
12 Team,PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1PK, 1DT+DE, 1LB, 1CB+S, 1DEF Size: 25 players (29 offseason), 4 Taxi, 2 IR
QB: G Minshew, T Bridgewater, J Stidham
RB: J White, D Johnson T. Coleman, P Barber, K Ballage, M Brown, R Anderson, J.K, Dobbins [TS], D Swift [TS]
WR: O Beckham, A.J Brown, K Allen, T Hilton, M Williams, C Samuel, A Miller, P Campbell, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, A Lazard
TE: R Gronkowski, D Waller, M Gesicki, B Jarwin
PK: M Prater DE: D Hunter LB: J Schobert S: H Smith DEF: Ravens Draft Picks 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4
2017 League Champions; 2018, 2016 Third Place

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am

:dance:

Free trade value. Gotta love it.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:49 am

The 2 million dollar incentive if he goes over 1000 yards is nice motivation...