New to dynasty football? Click here.

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
project mayhem
Role Player
Role Player

New to dynasty football? Click here.

Postby project mayhem » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm beginning a new project where I take on a mentor role to one individual new to dynasty. This will be a public mentorship where I walk one individual through the stages of dynasty football, and help them build a strong base knowledge to compete and take on the dynasty world alone. You will have access to me via text and email and perhaps video. If you haven't been playing long, and feel you could benefit, please email me @ dwaynebrown725@hotmail.com and answer these two questions, do you love football, and how long have you been playing? You can also hit me up on Twitter at @dwayneb13 A winner will be announced Friday at noon PST. Thanks guys.

project mayhem
Role Player
Role Player

Re: New to dynasty football? Click here.

Postby project mayhem » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm a dynasty analyst employed by DLF. You can find my rankings in the 2QB Section. It's much easier to learn about me if you're unaware who I am if you hit up my Twitter account. @DwayneB13 This really isn't about selling myself, more allowing support to a new dynasty owner.

bjjfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bjjfan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:44 am

I'm a new dynasty owner, actually starting a league with 9 other friends where I will be the commish. I'm going to use myfantasyleague as the league website.

10 teams
starting QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, K , DEF
Standard scoring mostly(TE gets PPR, no one else)

How deep should I make the rosters? Actually, any roster advice would be welcome.

thank you

project mayhem
Role Player
Role Player

Postby project mayhem » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:24 am

With ten teams I like 28 but would increase the flex by two spots.

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:29 am

You should assist this guy in getting things started. Maybe then, you could help all the Virgin owners if they want it.

It could and will be very frustrating if this commish woops arse. It's highly likely he has to find replacements.... the real fun in dynasty leagues is longevity and commitment.

If your going to help a commish....maybe you should offer your insight to anyone in the league who wishes to receive the privilege.