Knile Davis

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
balaberda
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Knile Davis

Postby balaberda » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:26 pm

100 percent droppable?

Nobody I need but when the time comes he's a cut?
For example should I grab ridley over Knile?

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Knile Davis

Postby bruiser » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Frustrating to have him stashed. His production when called upon makes it hard to believe that he's been jumped on the depth chart for some of these guys. I believe he has one more season with KC on his rookie deal, so probably worth holding unless something good becomes available.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:16 pm

He's a very questionable and probably low-upside handcuff for the fantasy season's last five weeks, because there's a firm possibility he'd only be in a murky committee with Ware should Charizard go down. In 2016, he's possibly on the roster bubble.

He's certainly not a must-roster player at this point.
For example should I grab ridley over Knile?
Ugh. Exchanging one depressing bench-clogger for another.

It's real close, but I guess I'd take Ridley. Ivory is more injury prone than West (presumably... not like we have much history to look at with West), and Stacy being out for the year means Ridley just got a promotion. I think Powell is the real handcuff to Ivory when healthy, but Powell also can't seem to get over this groin injury he's had for weeks.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

Fantasyfanatic11
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Fantasyfanatic11 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:37 am

Just got traded to Green Bay!

Anything to see here?
16 team PPR
QB: Herbert Purdy Garoppolo Winston
RB: Chubb Bijan Kamara White Singletary Gainwell CEH Penny
WR: Cooper Moore Dotson Beckham Mooney Mingo Renfrow
TE: LaPorta Kittle Waller

16 Team PPR
QB: Herbert
RB: A.Jones Elliott Spears Gainwell Fournette
WR: Kupp Olave M.Williams Flowers OBJ Dotson Johnston Palmer Claypool
TE: LaPorta Schultz Njoku

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 am

While Starks is out and Lacy is banged up you could do worse for sure.
GB has volume to give him if Lacy isn't 100% and with volume Davis is useful.
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:59 am

Agree with Max. He should be rostered. You could do worse. I'd obviously temper expectations. Coming from an owner whom at one point in time, was a hopeful believer.... I held on for quite some time and kept telling myself that his physical measurables and skill set would show up on the field, but, when Ware and West came in and rendered Davis useless, I just let go. He did get picked up in the two leagues I dropped him. Oh well.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:19 am

Not a fan of the talent, but he's in a good situation now with limited competition. I wouldn't hold him personally, but I can understand why others would.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:26 am

maxhyde wrote:While Starks is out and Lacy is banged up you could do worse for sure.
As a lacy own I can assure you that there isnt volume for anyone if they go rbbc. The most rushing attempts lacy has gotten this season has be 17 (twice). Mike McCarthy just doesn't run the ball, you'd be lucky to see more than 20 carriers, and that is with a few plays with Cobb in the backfield, and a couple rodgers escapes. If lacy is up to game shape, Davis isnt getting many carries. If they split it neither is going to get much done. And if lacy is out Davis can get something done on the ground.
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

balaberda
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby balaberda » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:32 am

nathanq42 wrote:
maxhyde wrote:While Starks is out and Lacy is banged up you could do worse for sure.
As a lacy own I can assure you that there isnt volume for anyone if they go rbbc. The most rushing attempts lacy has gotten this season has be 17 (twice). Mike McCarthy just doesn't run the ball, you'd be lucky to see more than 20 carriers, and that is with a few plays with Cobb in the backfield, and a couple rodgers escapes. If lacy is up to game shape, Davis isnt getting many carries. If they split it neither is going to get much done. And if lacy is out Davis can get something done on the ground.
Do you think there isn't volume for lacy because he is Richardson? I don't think knile is very good but he's not fat so I'm adding him where I can.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:41 am

balaberda wrote:
nathanq42 wrote:
Do you think there isn't volume for lacy because he is Richardson? I don't think knile is very good but he's not fat so I'm adding him where I can.
5.1 ypc dont lie, MM just leans on Rodgers too much. Lacy has surprisingly been the most consistently positive piece of the offense so far this year.
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

balaberda
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby balaberda » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:11 am

That is fair. I think the packers need a coaching change to shake things up.

TheSpidersFromMars
Starter
Starter

Postby TheSpidersFromMars » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:32 am

yawn
12 team 0.5 ppr 25 man roster: 1 QB 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE 2 WR/RB/TE Flex

QB: Cam, Ryan
RB: Howard , CJA, Ware, Hill, Gio, Smallwood, D. Washington, Ellington, Gillislee, J. Williams
WR: Julio, Hopkins, KB, Cobb, Stills, C. Meredith, M. Mitchell,
TE: Gronk, Bennett, Maxx, Fiedorowicz
DST: Cardinals

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:41 am

ninotoreS wrote: ...should Charizard go down.
I had the suspicion this was a pokemon reference and had to google it...yep
So, are you ~25 and grew up in the Pokemon age? 35 with kids that are into the rejuvenized Pokemon? 45 and unemployed due to cutting out of work to play Pokemon Go? :think:

balaberda
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby balaberda » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:57 am

I am strongly considering using my #1 waiver pick on him. I know the chances he flakes out are pretty high but basically every handcuff rb is already owned and we are already in week 7 so I am running out of time to get "value" from this pick.

DrNoish
All Pro
All Pro

Postby DrNoish » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:07 am

I'll be aggressively targeting him. Might be nothing, might be a big deal. I have little in terms at RB anyways and was just mentioning the Packers should've drafted an RB with a skillset closer to Charles just this weekend. Maybe this really helps them. If nothing else, he might take those targets Montgomery was getting. Maybe this roster clogger turns into the second Awoken One.
12 Team PPR 1QB - 1RB - 1WR - 2RB/WR - 1TE

KUPP the Balls
QB- Herbert, Hurts, Newton
RB- Montgomery, RoJo, Lindsay, Michel, Gurley, Vaughn, Foreman
WR- Lamb, Hopkins, Beckham, Metcalf, Cooks
TE- Kelce, Ertz
Picks 1.11, 2.04, 2022 1st