2022 Injury Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Re: 2022 Injury Thread

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:10 pm

bjd5211 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:17 pm If so Donald and McVay could be out too. Donald been flirting with it for a few years, now he has his ring and accomplished just about everything there is to do. McVay is going to TV sooner rather than later.
How quickly the Rams have fallen. Wow.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:43 pm

bjd5211 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:17 pm If so Donald and McVay could be out too. Donald been flirting with it for a few years, now he has his ring and accomplished just about everything there is to do. McVay is going to TV sooner rather than later.
McVay said he thought about it too, I believe (retiring). Probably because he saw the end was near. Probably decided to go for it for 1 more year. The Rams are going to be like the Bucs after Gruden won. They traded 2 years worth of firsts and 2nds just to get Gruden, to take an aging team with a closing title window to the next level, and he did, but they had little left to build with after that. Being a protege of Gruden, to some extent, maybe he'll see it's time to move on before they move on from him, and seeing how much success Jon had as a commentator, and how much he enjoyed it, I wouldn't doubt that assertion about going to TV at all. The Rams are going to be a mess. McVay would be a hot ticket as an announcer, no doubt.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:58 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:43 pm
McVay said he thought about it too, I believe (retiring). Probably because he saw the end was near. Probably decided to go for it for 1 more year. The Rams are going to be like the Bucs after Gruden won. They traded 2 years worth of firsts and 2nds just to get Gruden, to take an aging team with a closing title window to the next level, and he did, but they had little left to build with after that. Being a protege of Gruden, to some extent, maybe he'll see it's time to move on before they move on from him, and seeing how much success Jon had as a commentator, and how much he enjoyed it, I wouldn't doubt that assertion about going to TV at all. The Rams are going to be a mess. McVay would be a hot ticket as an announcer, no doubt.
Anyone have any idea how much longer is on McVay's contract? Can he not just ask to be traded or released and go to another team with a roster he can play with?
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:34 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:58 pm
Anyone have any idea how much longer is on McVay's contract? Can he not just ask to be traded or released and go to another team with a roster he can play with?
Through 2026.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:06 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:34 pm
nathanq42 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:58 pm

Through 2026.
Yeah if he can't get out of LA I can't imagine he would want to sit on a dead roster for 3/4 years...

Which is crazy because he is so young and such a talented coach, he could have a long career as a great bench boss.
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:27 am

I doubt he leaves for another HC job, he has it good with the Rams and is in LA, but he would make a lot more with a lot less work in TV and still live in LA. I don't think he's in any danger of losing his job anytime soon if he wants to stay, but I don't think he's going to be a coaching lifer and will transition to TV while he's still pretty young.

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:55 am

Pac_Eddy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:10 pm
How quickly the Rams have fallen. Wow.
*Bleep* those picks eh?

Donald has to be kicking himself for returning for this circus show.

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:49 pm

YouMightDieTryin wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:55 amDonald has to be kicking himself for returning for this circus show.
I don't think he regrets it one dollar's worth. The team made it worth his while with $95M guaranteed. I'd play for the Washington Generals for the rest of my life for what Donald made this season.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:30 pm

MRI tomorrow for Kyler, but there is "little doubt" he tore his ACL, according to the reports from the Cards locker room.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:34 pm

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvlx2S4N_M

This is awesome. Good on Agholor.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:32 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:30 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvlx2S4N_M

Wow I remember him standing at the line wobbly but didn't notice Agholor basically stopping play. Good stuff.

I thought it was obvious Parker hit his head pretty hard. Wtf are these NFL spotters even for?

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:31 am

Jigga94 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:32 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:30 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvlx2S4N_M

Wow I remember him standing at the line wobbly but didn't notice Agholor basically stopping play. Good stuff.

I thought it was obvious Parker hit his head pretty hard. Wtf are these NFL spotters even for?
Yep, the Agholor call was awesome and it was interesting that the spotters didn't catch it. It'd have been awesome if NE wasn't docked the pick, given why it was called.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:39 am

After the controversial pulling of several QBs I think the nfl told the spotters to essentially not do anything. For several weeks I’ve been seeing guys get an obvious blow to the head and lay on the ground and get up woozy and not be pulled.

Just another master stroke by the nfl to put someone between them and the issue. Now everyone is blaming the spotters instead of the nfl. The nfl has enough money and influence to instantly fix any issue they have. They choose not to because it’s bad for business. Having the star players yanked off the field for the game is bad for business.

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:53 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:39 am After the controversial pulling of several QBs I think the nfl told the spotters to essentially not do anything. For several weeks I’ve been seeing guys get an obvious blow to the head and lay on the ground and get up woozy and not be pulled.

Just another master stroke by the nfl to put someone between them and the issue. Now everyone is blaming the spotters instead of the nfl. The nfl has enough money and influence to instantly fix any issue they have. They choose not to because it’s bad for business. Having the star players yanked off the field for the game is bad for business.
every word true
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser